i have been broadcasting for over 105 hours, and i cant stop it through mixer.

Discus and support i have been broadcasting for over 105 hours, and i cant stop it through mixer. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; even though my xbox is off and i am logged off all my accounts, my friends say i still appear online and that im broadcasting. how do i fix this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Flextime NJ, May 17, 2018.

1. Flextime NJ
    Flextime NJ Guest

even though my xbox is off and i am logged off all my accounts, my friends say i still appear online and that im broadcasting. how do i fix this issue.

:)

Flextime NJ, May 17, 2018
  2. MADKEICH7693
    MADKEICH7693 Guest
    Says I’m broadcasting fortnite when I’m not

my account keeps saying I’m broadcasting fortnite on mixer for 90 plus hours even when xbox is off it always says I am

MADKEICH7693, May 17, 2018
  3. Flextime NJ
    Flextime NJ Guest
    i cancelled my mixer account but yet it still says im broadcasting through mixer.... please help....

i cancelled my mixer account and I am playing other games but yet it still says im broadcasting a game im not playing through mixer.. This is really annoying can someone please help me.

Flextime NJ, May 17, 2018
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

Broadcast Gameplay option bugged in Privacy & online safety settings on PC.

Mixer recently updated how it does things.
    I would recommend reading over this blog post.
    It's likely you have to go through the initial setup they have with the new features, such as Streamer Review to regenerate the broadcast key, and it can take 24 hours. So read that post, sign into
    Mixer's site and see what it says around your profile and Broadcast Dashboard.

If you've done all that process, waited the ~24 hours or so after the rules update, and still have some issues broadcasting, please let us know and we'll be happy to help.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Retransmisión de xbox one a móvil[Translation-Xbox one-to-mobile broadcast]

Hi Capitan,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have question on streaming. The stream or broadcast would go

through Mixer app
    . As for locally don't think it would as it going through Mixer.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. maxen Win User

Broadcast gameplay setting

Have a read through of
    this Support page
    , it lists common reasons you might not be able to stream and has links to the relevant places to change settings and/or check if you have suspensions from either Mixer or Xbox. For further suggestions you can reach out to
    Mixer Support who should be able to point you in the right direction.
  7. matthewiag Win User

How Do You Stream?

I started steaming over no Mixer with a Capture Card setup but have stopped due to work hours :(
  8. Smegadrive Win User

Broadcast Gameplay option bugged in Privacy & online safety settings on PC.

Mixer recently updated how it does things.
    I would recommend reading over this blog post.
    It's likely you have to go through the initial setup they have with the new features, such as Streamer Review to regenerate the broadcast key, and it can take 24 hours. So read that post, sign into
    Mixer's site and see what it says around your profile and Broadcast Dashboard.

If you've done all that process, waited the ~24 hours or so after the rules update, and still have some issues broadcasting, please let us know and we'll be happy to help.
    Hey, thanks for the quick response, I'll check it out, go through the process and report back.
Thema:

1. i have been broadcasting for over 105 hours, and i cant stop it through mixer. - Similar Threads - been broadcasting 105

2. New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...

in XBoX on Windows
    New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...: My new card says been redeemed by somebody else and won't let me check balance with code tell's me to contact customer support c8e332fc-d3c6-4dd4-a0dc-98d26ea5c155
  3. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  4. A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...: She tried the password recovery and anwered all the questions, but they keep telling her that unfortunately they cannot help, is there another way that she can access her account?...
  5. Been unfairly penalised for a LFG Post

in XBoX on Windows
    Been unfairly penalised for a LFG Post: Recently i got a strike on my Account which i found to be unfair and i didn't break any T&S. first of all i was a ambassador level 4 and ive had a clean record for years . Then week ago i received...
  6. My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console...: My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console said the fan was fine and wasn't broken so I'm made to believe that a loud fan is normal?...
  7. Is there anyway to get a console unbanned when it has been banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there anyway to get a console unbanned when it has been banned for no reason: I have recently tried to play Xbox online and have been banned for nothing and was just wondering if Xbox was a waste of time and money if I can just be wrongfully banned out of nowhere with no...
  8. I have been suspended for posting a Looking for Group on Diablo 4. Nothing I posted...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have been suspended for posting a Looking for Group on Diablo 4. Nothing I posted...: How do I get suspension lifted? 04be1db3-fed4-4cc4-8d4b-0283013dc8cb
  9. Party chat has been temperamental recently.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Party chat has been temperamental recently.: Sometines when i invite a friend to my party recently, they seem to join like normal on their end, but on my end i am the only one in the party still. This doesnt happen when i join them, i have...
  10. I have an unknown charge from microsoft “MICROSOFT*XBOX GAME425-6816830 WA” i haven't been...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have an unknown charge from microsoft “MICROSOFT*XBOX GAME425-6816830 WA” i haven't been...: I have an unknown charge from microsoft “MICROSOFT*XBOX GAME425-6816830 WA” i haven't been on my xbox in months. What do I do to get this money back. c652a905-c898-4c71-aba3-d24809f4de0c