I have been banned for no reason

Discus and support I have been banned for no reason in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I've been banned for no reason and Ive checked the rules and I haven't violated any of them da5835e8-6b0e-45e7-977f-a39f801f0099 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by julydogwolf, May 27, 2018.

1. julydogwolf
    julydogwolf Guest

I've been banned for no reason and Ive checked the rules and I haven't violated any of them

:)

julydogwolf, May 27, 2018
  2. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

The enforcement team do not use the forums.You can file for a case review here
    Xbox Enforcement | How Do I

Daft Badger, May 27, 2018
  3. I have been banned for no reason

I have been banned for no reason [​IMG]

hi I have been banned randomly and I have no idea whatsoever for why I have been banned. When I go to enforcement history it doesn't show anything about it so I would like to be un banned thanks

UNFOUND SLAYERZ, May 27, 2018
  4. I have been banned for no reason

Hi julydogwolf

I understand where your coming from, but unfortunately Xbox Enforcement Team does not use these forums. For information about your account suspensions or bans sign in at this site with your account
    at https://enforcement.xbox.com

Only an actual person from the Xbox Live Enforcement Team can impose or remove a suspension or ban on the account. - "Despite what some may claim, Xbox Live Policy
    & Enforcement Team will never ever ban anyone “for no reason”. Suspensions always occur as a result of a specific Code of Conduct violation.
    Read more here

Code of conduct violations encompass a number of situations, including, but not limited to:

• Engaging in communications that claim or imply that you are Xbox staff
    • Having a Gamertag or profile content that contains hate speech or profanity
    • Using in game exploits to gain an unfair advantage over other players
    • Hacking, Modding or Cheating

If you want to contact the Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team you can file a Case Review - You can't file a Case Review if the suspension is less than 24 hours or you
    failed the questionnaire. - Note: Currently, Xbox device bans are not eligible for Case Review. To make a Case Review - Click
    here

JerrminRangwani, May 28, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: