i have been banned for communication for the second time and cant create a case review

Discus and support i have been banned for communication for the second time and cant create a case review in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been recently banned for communication for the second time and can't create a case review I need help to create a case review because I'm sure I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Deathraptor2186, Jan 2, 2017.

1. i have been banned for communication for the second time and cant create a case review

I have been recently banned for communication for the second time and can't create a case review I need help to create a case review because I'm sure I have been banned for defending myself. If anyone can help me that would be appreciated

:)

Deathraptor2186, Jan 2, 2017
  2. La Dispewt
    La Dispewt Guest
    Account Communcation Ban

I have been banned from communication for some time and I would like a case review but it won't let me submit one.

La Dispewt, Jan 2, 2017
  3. KieranJCC
    KieranJCC Guest
    xbox live communication ban

i have received a communication ban today for which for me has been the first time. I would like to know why I have been banned as I think I have been a reasonable person, I would also like to know how to lift it as I cant submit a case review. also I have
    been banned in the past but not to my knowledge and I have never been stopped from talking to other people over text chat or party.

KieranJCC, Jan 2, 2017
  4. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest

i have been banned for communication for the second time and cant create a case review

Unfortunately if your ban is not eligible for a case review there is no way around to file one. You will have to wait for the ban to expire.

bowski477, Jan 2, 2017
  5. Retaliating is a breach of the Code of Conduct and subject to enforcement acts.

Next time its better to just not reply to the offender, report and block.

ShockedSinger48, Jan 2, 2017
  6. So what you guys are saying is it's not good to stand up for yourself? because they invited me to a party after winning a game against me and they started saying I suck and stuff like that. I know that you can report someone but one report won't get them
    from stopping and I can't tell my friends to report them because they did nothing to me. I feel like if I'm gonna get sworn at I should have the right to defend myself

Deathraptor2186, Jan 3, 2017
  7. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    It only takes one valid complaint in order for the enforcement team to investigate and suspend/ban a person.

Smwutches, Jan 3, 2017
  8. i have been banned for communication for the second time and cant create a case review

If its real life you can kick the living Sh*it out of him sure, but its not good to retaliate on Xbox service as that is exactly what the abuser want so he can report you, so look what happen. Next time don't say anything or be like him, just report and block.
    How hard is that?

ShockedSinger48, Oct 31, 2018
  9. ShockedSinger48 Win User

Retaliating is a breach of the Code of Conduct and subject to enforcement acts.

Next time its better to just not reply to the offender, report and block.
  10. Smwutches Win User

I know that you can report someone but one report won't get them from stopping
    It only takes one valid complaint in order for the enforcement team to investigate and suspend/ban a person.
  11. bowski477 Win User

Unfortunately if your ban is not eligible for a case review there is no way around to file one. You will have to wait for the ban to expire.
  12. ShockedSinger48 Win User

So what you guys are saying is it's not good to stand up for yourself? because they invited me to a party after winning a game against me and they started saying I suck and stuff like that. I know that you can report someone but one report won't get them
    from stopping and I can't tell my friends to report them because they did nothing to me. I feel like if I'm gonna get sworn at I should have the right to defend myself
    If its real life you can kick the living Sh*it out of him sure, but its not good to retaliate on Xbox service as that is exactly what the abuser want so he can report you, so look what happen. Next time don't say anything or be like him, just report and block.
    How hard is that?
  13. Deathraptor2186 Win User

So what you guys are saying is it's not good to stand up for yourself? because they invited me to a party after winning a game against me and they started saying I suck and stuff like that. I know that you can report someone but one report won't get them
Thema:

1. i have been banned for communication for the second time and cant create a case review - Similar Threads - been banned communication

2. Has anyone been comm banned for looking for posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Has anyone been comm banned for looking for posts?: Recently me and a few other players have been comm banned for posting " Looking for group " post on the xbox network and people have been spam reporting them and xbox has just been comm banning...
  3. How do I get my bans lifted if someone else has been signing into my account and purposely...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get my bans lifted if someone else has been signing into my account and purposely...: I gave my account information to my ex because we used to play games together and I shared mine with him. Lately he’s been logging onto my account and saying things to his friends account which...
  4. Please help. I have been wrongly acussed of bad language which had resulted in a 1 year ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please help. I have been wrongly acussed of bad language which had resulted in a 1 year ban: My account was stolen and the guy decided to swear and report my account. I ws ban for a year please someone help 501867b0-87c2-495f-952a-51d787b097c5
  5. With the new ban system coming to xbox (if it hasn't been implemented) will XIM and other...

in XBoX Accessibility
    With the new ban system coming to xbox (if it hasn't been implemented) will XIM and other...: I play R6 all the time. But it is plagued by xbox users with XIM. Will Microsoft ban those products aswell or will they be unaffected 17f61377-3025-42c0-ae83-675f3f95c2d2
  6. My Xbox account got banned with error code 0x80a40020 and it has been banned for a while,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox account got banned with error code 0x80a40020 and it has been banned for a while,...: My cons has been banned for a while, and I would like to know what happened and if it’ll be lifted because I really wanna play my Xbox and it has been banned for a while now don’t know when but...
  7. I have been gamer pic banned, for a photo of me and my girlfriend? (attached)

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been gamer pic banned, for a photo of me and my girlfriend? (attached): So i have been communication banned (however on enforcements it appears with the tag “gamer pic ban”) for a profile picture of me and my girlfriend? the picture isnt sexually suggestive, nor...
  8. When will the 3rd party ban be coming? Been waiting a while and the xim and zen's are only...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will the 3rd party ban be coming? Been waiting a while and the xim and zen's are only...: Is there a specific date or is there a general area of the year it'll be released? 1ae8e3ad-a8e3-4516-82e2-3fc6fc6fd8a9
  9. have i been shadow banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    have i been shadow banned?: I have played both in parties and in gamechat but no matter what headset i use i still cant talk to others. i have hard reset my xbox and done everything i know to do and nothing works ***moved...
  10. Hello I’ve been comms banned for a year for a profile picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello I’ve been comms banned for a year for a profile picture: Hello I’ve been communication banned for a year over a profile pic that isn’t even bad d67f8a14-dc0d-492e-873d-1eac27388777