I have been banned for a reason that doesn't violate the CoC.

Discus and support I have been banned for a reason that doesn't violate the CoC. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I have recently been suspended for putting up a Looking For Group Post saying,"Büt this kid hes a m0dda", the reason I said 'Büt' and 'm0dda'... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by I'm TwinedWinter91, Jul 21, 2020.

1. I have been banned for a reason that doesn't violate the CoC.

Hello, I have recently been suspended for putting up a Looking For Group Post saying,"Büt this kid hes a m0dda", the reason I said 'Büt' and 'm0dda' was because 'boot' and 'modder' were inappropriate. What I meant was that somebody was modding and I was
    looking to see if any moderators could kick/boot him out the game. I'm hoping that somebody from the Xbox Team sees this and decide what action to make. The name of the account is MoreThan24K but in games it is TwinedWinter91. Also Stay Safe during these awful
    times. -edit: The post made was for Call of Duty: Black Ops II

:)

I'm TwinedWinter91, Jul 21, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Nightmonsta9209 Win User

You would have to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com/ to see about submitting a case review. The enforcement team does not use the forums.

If certain words are not allowed, trying to circumvent those words is also not allowed.

Also, if you do come across someone who you think has done something to violate the code of conduct, you'd want to report them so the enforcement team can investigate them.
    He was make joke about my gate gampall because he is dead thats not cool
  3. Smwutches Win User

You would have to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com to see about submitting a case review. The enforcement team does not use the forums.

If certain words are not allowed, trying to circumvent those words is also not allowed.

Also, if you do come across someone who you think has done something to violate the code of conduct, you'd want to report them so the enforcement team can investigate them.
  4. ARottenFart Win User

BANNED FOR NO REASON TILL 22ND SEPTEMBER

I havent been in a 'black ops lobby' all i've played is gta? and then I got banned for no reason what so ever? I haven't violated any ToC or CoC what so ever? and the gamersocre on this is legit? it's my dads account :)
  5. Daft Badger Win User

my brothers account

He needs to file for a case review on the enforcement site if eligible.

There's no guarantee that he will get his account back.Bans are rarely overturned.

Doesn't matter if people report him for no reason,all reports are investigated & you will only be banned/suspended if you have violated the ToU/CoC.

A permanent ban either means it was not the first time he has received enforcement action or what he did was a sever violation of the rules.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Custom Gamerpic

As long as you upload it using the beta xbox app on a windows 10 pc & it doesn't violate the ToU/CoC then no,you wont be banned.
Thema:

1. I have been banned for a reason that doesn't violate the CoC. - Similar Threads - been banned reason

2. Is there anyway to get a console unbanned when it has been banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there anyway to get a console unbanned when it has been banned for no reason: I have recently tried to play Xbox online and have been banned for nothing and was just wondering if Xbox was a waste of time and money if I can just be wrongfully banned out of nowhere with no...
  3. My console and profile have been banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    My console and profile have been banned for no reason: My xbox and microsoft account have been banned for no reason at all i really would appreciate if someone could help me with this Also when i visit the enforcements page it says i have no...
  4. My accounts been banned for no reason I’ve had my account for more then 5 years and now I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My accounts been banned for no reason I’ve had my account for more then 5 years and now I...: My accounts been banned for no reason I’ve had my account for more then 5 years and now I can’t access my account as my account was hacked now I’m getting the back fall can anyone help...
  5. I need to contact in person with Xbox support. My account has been banned with no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to contact in person with Xbox support. My account has been banned with no reason: Hello. I received an email that my account has been banned. I don't even play online games. This seems to be a mistake. I have spent a lot of money in my account during the past years, and have...
  6. Been perm banned for no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Been perm banned for no reason: Hi,so the issue is that I haven’t been on Xbox for like month and half and I randomly went on Xbox 2 days ago and it says I’ve been perm banned on that day so I was confused.i went to check if I...
  7. I have been banned indefinitely for no reason please help i submitted an appeal but it was...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been banned indefinitely for no reason please help i submitted an appeal but it was...: Help me get my account back please I was banned for no reason and my appeal has been denied with no reason why fec49bcd-48e9-4ed4-810e-d7ac04916507
  8. I have been permanently banned, Xbox will not give me a reason , they said and I quote “ no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been permanently banned, Xbox will not give me a reason , they said and I quote “ no...: This is so ridiculous, this is a 9 year old account and it just gets banned for no reason, I have no one to call because banned accounts are permitted from calling Xbox support....
  9. My account has been banned for an unspecified reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account has been banned for an unspecified reason: So yesterday my account got bnpanned because I accidently ended up giving someone access to my account and they violated the community standards by sending a message with n word in it whilst using...
  10. I've been banned for 7 days on Xbox for no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been banned for 7 days on Xbox for no reason: When i try to click on details it says - ,,No details available at this time" b47cdb22-1dba-411e-9566-ce2c83f105b3