I have backup account i cant access i forgot gmail to account

Discus and support I have backup account i cant access i forgot gmail to account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; forgot gmail to account and password but remember my gamertag can anybody help ? 85b84fe7-f394-4f2f-8c53-13d09a6e15ae Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kingbreezy2348, Mar 18, 2017.

1. I have backup account i cant access i forgot gmail to account

forgot gmail to account and password but remember my gamertag can anybody help ?

:)

Kingbreezy2348, Mar 18, 2017
  2. jstep
    jstep Guest
    Forgot email and password but I have proof I own the account..

Yeah, call 1-800-4MY-XBOX and they should be able to get you all straightened out.

jstep, Mar 18, 2017
  3. gaybarowner
    gaybarowner Guest
    Forgot email and password but I have proof I own the account..

Ok so a few months ago since I basically gave up had a couple of problems with my account I had since 09 I believe and the time I made it I used a different email even to now I do not know the password or the email so when I went to switch emails it basically locked me out from the account I can still play if I disconnect the internet but I cannot even get access to it online would the live team be able to assist me with this problem I have credit card proof and everything

gaybarowner, Mar 18, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You would have to try contacting support. As long as you can verify you are the owner of the account, they can get you the email and you can reset the password. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or Contact Us | Xbox Support

Smwutches, Mar 18, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

You would have to try contacting support. As long as you can verify you are the owner of the account, they can get you the email and you can reset the password. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. Francia J. Win User

I forgot my Gmail account

You're welcome and thank you for your kind understanding.
  7. Francia J. Win User

I forgot my Gmail account

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

To access your Xbox account and other Microsoft services, you need to know the email address and password you used to set up your Microsoft account. Xbox Support can’t provide this information, even if you know your gamertag.

For your reference, you can check this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

You will be needing to know your email address and then try to recover it through the recovery form here: https://account.live.com/password/reset
  8. KindGryphon Win User

i want to recover my xbox account without my recovery code and i format my phone and i dont have the authentification app

i tried a lot but i miss the 2 step and i forgot the password
    If you dont have your 2 step verification backup codes then unfortunately your account won't be recoverable.

When you lose access to getting 2FA codes the backup codes are your absolute last resort for regaining access to your account.

I know this isnt what you wanted to hear but even support cannot assist if you dont have the backup codes.
  9. Bishop Michael Win User

Two different accounts permanently "locked for suspicious activity" without ever being used

What constitutes as an "alternate email address" because when I created my Outlook accounts they were registered under gmail accounts as backups, which I could use to reset passwords, etc. Did I need a secondary gmail on top of the primary to have the Outlook account considered "backed up"?
Thema:

1. I have backup account i cant access i forgot gmail to account - Similar Threads - backup account cant

2. is there a way to transfer my b04 stuff from my backup xbox account to my main account?

in XBoX on Windows
    is there a way to transfer my b04 stuff from my backup xbox account to my main account?: i want to transfer my stuff from b04 from my back up account to my main account 152528f6-7dd7-404e-8fd2-d18a0308c66b
  3. Is there any way i could add/change my backup email for my microsoft/xbox account email...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there any way i could add/change my backup email for my microsoft/xbox account email...: a little while back i lost access to my main Microsoft account because of fishy activity or something and now i cant use my email and due to that ive lost access to many online accounts using the...
  4. How can i restore my Microsoft Account without 2FA and backup emails?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i restore my Microsoft Account without 2FA and backup emails?: [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] My Microsoft account got hacked. The hacker was baiting me to get him verification codes of changing the security info of my...
  5. How to restore my Microsoft Account without 2FA and backup emails?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to restore my Microsoft Account without 2FA and backup emails?: [mod removed] My Microsoft account got hacked. The hacker was baiting me to get him verification codes of changing the security info of my account, then got raid of my account. He deleted the...
  6. Why Xbox One S is synchronizing everything from account? Can I remove the 'backup' somewhere?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why Xbox One S is synchronizing everything from account? Can I remove the 'backup' somewhere?: Why Xbox One S is synchronizing everything from account? Can I remove the 'backup' somewhere? Like I wanted to begin from 0% for the setup of Xbox, but instead, it synchronized everything, also...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 account backup

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 account backup: so I loan my account so my brother can download the game for himself. But when I open my game again my progress is restarted. And cant find a way to get it back so I wondered if you guys had like...
  8. Why is my backup account getting things before my main, even though it's not an insider...

in XboX Insiders
    Why is my backup account getting things before my main, even though it's not an insider...: My backup has access to the new game tab in the Guide, while my main doesn't. That's weird and shouldn't happen. submitted by /u/Filthy_Firestarter [link] [comments]
  9. Why does MS ask for a backup account for gold membership.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why does MS ask for a backup account for gold membership.: Loaded gift card onto account but MS is asking for a backup. What a scam MS is stealing from kids 526fd373-7997-4b08-934b-9ea0cb72a2a9
  10. My Backup account is stuck as a child account

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Backup account is stuck as a child account: I just recently made a backup account on my Xbox One, but the account is stuck as a child account even though the birthdate is over 18 years old. Please help 9f7e3995-4568-44ed-80cb-6142a5287450