I have Asphalt 9 in Apple phone but I wanna play it on my PC through XBox which Microsoft...

Discus and support I have Asphalt 9 in Apple phone but I wanna play it on my PC through XBox which Microsoft... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I wanna play my Asphalt 9 on PC too and when needed on my iPhone is there a way to connect my apple Game Center progress to PC XBox , so that I can... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ashwani Tanwar, Jan 8, 2024.

1. I have Asphalt 9 in Apple phone but I wanna play it on my PC through XBox which Microsoft...

I wanna play my Asphalt 9 on PC too and when needed on my iPhone is there a way to connect my apple Game Center progress to PC XBox , so that I can play my game where I can’t carry my laptop, plz help ?

:)

Ashwani Tanwar, Jan 8, 2024
  2. Ashwani Tanwar Win User

How do I transfer my apple game center to my microsoft account for Asphalt 8?

Yes I wanna connect my apple Game Center to Microsoft Xbox asphalt 9 , how can I do it
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

I have Asphalt 9 in Apple phone but I wanna play it on my PC through XBox which Microsoft provides , how can I play on both one at a time but both ?

4. ABPlayzMS Win User

Asphalt 9 {Win 10} Not opening

Please sir. I really wanna play asphalt 9
  5. Jarne Leys Win User

microsoft account balance not updating

the game is asphalt legends 9 by the way and im playing on PC
  6. Keith m Win User

What the hold up on the asphalt 9 update

I have the same problem the only thing is that I still in old version of the game 4.2.oj Microsoft them self have still not release the new version of asphalt 9 update so there for cant get new season and play multi-player . But all other like apple,android, Nintendo, all got there update but Microsoft don't know what the hold up but not happy at all
Thema:

I have Asphalt 9 in Apple phone but I wanna play it on my PC through XBox which Microsoft...

1. I have Asphalt 9 in Apple phone but I wanna play it on my PC through XBox which Microsoft... - Similar Threads - Asphalt Apple phone

2. For some reason i cannot log into xbox live while playing asphalt 9

in XBoX on Consoles
    For some reason i cannot log into xbox live while playing asphalt 9: It's really odd and annoying. I tried to start the game multiple times, no effect. b876c8e4-474e-4548-b6fa-508a33081dcc
  3. Why hasn't the new update been released for asphalt 9

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why hasn't the new update been released for asphalt 9: I have been waiting for almost a week now for the new update to arrive for asphalt 9 and now Gameboy is saying their waiting for Microsoft to approve it. This is the second update in a row that I...
  4. game update for asphalt 9

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game update for asphalt 9: please when is the new asphalt 9 legends update coming to Microsoft store for those using pc in the African location, i know that other platform have gotten theirs when will this issue be resolved...
  5. How do I delete save data for asphalt 9 legends for Nintendo switch

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I delete save data for asphalt 9 legends for Nintendo switch: I am frustrated because I can’t delete my asphalt 9 legends save data for Nintendo switch and I've contacted Gameloft with no luck and cloud save data is not supported how do I fix this I’m all...
  6. Asphalt 9 Legends UserId is gone...?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Asphalt 9 Legends UserId is gone...?: Hi there... Somehow my userId for Asphalt 9 Legends is gone...the Error Codes are 4-1...1-3-1...2-0-0-0-1052 When i try to get into the game usually on the top left of the screen it shows the...
  7. why my asphalt 9 game is not updating even though i have tried to do in the microsoft store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why my asphalt 9 game is not updating even though i have tried to do in the microsoft store?: why my asphalt 9 game is not updating even though i have tried to do in the microsoft store? 9363d614-105d-444f-897a-ac4d6c379e8b
  8. What the hold up on the asphalt 9 update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What the hold up on the asphalt 9 update: I would like to have the update for my game asphalt 9 so that i can keep playing the game 633d083f-38ef-4316-967f-0c6813b68ec7
  9. My question is HOW WILL I ACCESS XBOX LOGIN ON ASPHALT 9 MOBILE APP.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My question is HOW WILL I ACCESS XBOX LOGIN ON ASPHALT 9 MOBILE APP.: I started playing Asphalt 9 on my mobile and I downloaded it on my PC so that I could link the accounts but I then tried to sign in with my Xbox on my mobile but the only two options were for me...
  10. asphalt 9 could not log into xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    asphalt 9 could not log into xbox live: Asphalt 9 could not log into xbox live 749549b8-aefc-4fd7-8bee-1bc496d76ee0