I have asked for a refund for a digital download. I never received. Please advise.

Discus and support I have asked for a refund for a digital download. I never received. Please advise. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have asked for A Refund 4 digital download that I have never received. I have went through the proper channels. Still have not received my refund.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by tom longstaff, Jan 23, 2024.

1. I have asked for a refund for a digital download. I never received. Please advise.

I have asked for A Refund 4 digital download that I have never received. I have went through the proper channels. Still have not received my refund. Please advise.

LouderRefund 4 digital download that I have never received. I have went through the proper channels. Still have not received my refund. Please advise.

:)

tom longstaff, Jan 23, 2024
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

I have asked for a refund for a digital download. I never received. Please advise.

Hi Tom! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your refund request.

If I may ask, were you able to submit a refund request via the Xbox refund webform link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/refund-orders ?

Also, were you able to receive an email confirmation regarding your refund results if your request has been approved?

If yes, there has been an ongoing refund delay issue recently. This also applies to using Microsoft credits/Xbox gift cards as payment method.

Usually, it will take 3 - 7 business days (excluding weekends and due to the ongoing refund delay) to have the refunded amount reflected on your payment method. Also, the time frame will roll after you have received the email confirmation regarding your refund approval.

If you haven't received your refund after the 7th day (for example if you received your refund approval on Jan 19th the 7th day will be on Jan 30th), you will need to reach out directly to your payment provider/bank for a follow-up with your refund request.

Just in case your bank refers you back to Microsoft Xbox Support for further escalation, you may contact them through this link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. SassyFurball7 Win User

Cannot open MSSolitaireCollection

I am asked to give a 5 digit code and all I have received are 7 digit codes. Please advise.
  4. clairejarvis Win User

Microsoft Refund Policy is a JOKE!

My son doesnt know the passkey and it was never asked for.

I have received an invoice for the item but no item.

Can you please check it was delivered as you are refusing to refund?
  5. XBF Ezra G Win User

Refund for xbox one

Hello orlandosuarez2,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with receiving a refund for an Xbox One that you never received from the Microsoft Store. If support has not been able to provide a refund over the phone, please try submitting a

Refund Request

I hope this helps.
  6. XBF Erick C Win User

Possible Refund?

Hey there Gabriel!

Sorry to hear you have run into this problem with purchasing the incorrect item. I would advise that you submit a refund request form by following the link below.

Once you submit the refund request allow up to 72hours to receive a response. If you do not receive any updates go ahead and reply to the confirmation email requesting an update on the status of your request.

I hope this helps.
Thema:

1. I have asked for a refund for a digital download. I never received. Please advise. - Similar Threads - asked refund digital

2. Fortnite - Didn't recieve a refund yet on in game currency, also got items i didnt ask refunded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite - Didn't recieve a refund yet on in game currency, also got items i didnt ask refunded: I made a purchase on the Fortnite Xbox store for 5000 V-bucks on 17/11 but I didn't receive them, so I refunded them but didn't receive the money meanwhile, I purchased another 5000 v-bucks using...
  3. Asking for refund for fraudulently charge, discrimination or lack of capabilities?

in XBoX on Windows
    Asking for refund for fraudulently charge, discrimination or lack of capabilities?: Hello, I found out on the evening of December 16th that my account was fraudulently charged on the morning of the 16th. So, I immediately contacted Microsoft customer service and connected with an...
  4. I bought a game in less than 24 hours realised it was the wrong game asked for a refund and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought a game in less than 24 hours realised it was the wrong game asked for a refund and...: I bought a game accidently yesterday and I wanted to get a refund but it didn't give me one because it says too many refunds this year when I haven't refunded anything this year at all can someone...
  5. Ask for a Refund because of Forza Motorsport - get subscription cancelled

in XboX Insiders
    Ask for a Refund because of Forza Motorsport - get subscription cancelled: Is this legal/legitimate? I became so frustrated with the mess that is Forza Motorsport that I ended up trying to contact xBox support to complain - eventually was suggested to request a refund...
  6. I have asked for a refund for something I have accidently bought, it has been a week and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have asked for a refund for something I have accidently bought, it has been a week and...: I have bought virtual currency which I was intended on looking at instead of actually buying it, which I asked a refund right after I bought it. It's been over a work of the refund being approved...
  7. My Xbox is showing a charge back for COD cold war and never asked or received refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox is showing a charge back for COD cold war and never asked or received refund: My Xbox is showing a charge back for COD cold war and never asked or received refund cbe53584-3433-49d8-bc17-4179b523b0a1
  8. need to ask for refund.

in XBoX on Windows
    need to ask for refund.: there is no application for refunds anywhere on this sites 9860ea62-73d8-4fb0-a9ec-1ad62944dcc5
  9. Hello can i ask how i can refund xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello can i ask how i can refund xbox game pass ultimate: i forgot to turn off the subscription and i want to refund it .Because i dont have very much money on my bank account so can somebady help me ? 2d7f298d-6470-48a5-b3f9-ee12d32719df
  10. Digital game refund? I know this is a long shot, just thought I would ask.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital game refund? I know this is a long shot, just thought I would ask.: Has anyone had any luck in requesting a refund for digital games that have been removed from the Xbox Store? I paid full price for some Activision games (007 : Blood Stone, Spiderman: Web of...