I have another game idea. I say we bring back the child hood with the ninja turtles.

Discus and support I have another game idea. I say we bring back the child hood with the ninja turtles. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This one would kind of be like injustice and mortal kombat. I would have it where you could play as any character in the Ninja Turtle Universe make up... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TrevorLawson2, Jan 13, 2021.

1. I have another game idea. I say we bring back the child hood with the ninja turtles.

This one would kind of be like injustice and mortal kombat. I would have it where you could play as any character in the Ninja Turtle Universe make up some sort of story mode and basically i fighting game. You could use every character in the Ninja Turtle
    universe and i would bring some sort of either newly made characters and quest characters for a DLC thing.

:)

TrevorLawson2, Jan 13, 2021
  2. HueHef785 Win User

First ever game to present time

Mannnnnnnnnnn you making me go wayyyyy back......the first game I ever played id have to say was street fighter 2 or Ninja Turtles both in the Arcades!! ahhhh the good ol days.
  3. Sagaroth Win User

Did anyone play Turtles in Time Reshelled?

I've always had trouble with Teenage Mutan Ninja Turtles games, yet I love Teenage Mutan Ninja Turtles, but I might be tempted if the game made a comeback on One!
  4. oTYLERxDURDENo Win User

Video Games

Lately i have been reliving my child hood and earlier gaming years with MW3 and mario games
  5. Christyna64 Win User

Who is your favourite video game character ever?

I would have to say the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles are my favorite characters. But since they haven't been in a game release in a long time I would also say that Lara Croft and Niko Belik are my second favorite characters.
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

The Simpsons Game

Konami no longer possesses the license for the Simpsons, just as they no longer have a license for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles or X-Men. There is a new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles game in the same style coming out in the next few months
Thema:

I have another game idea. I say we bring back the child hood with the ninja turtles.

1. I have another game idea. I say we bring back the child hood with the ninja turtles. - Similar Threads - another game idea

2. How do I transfer game save data from one Xbox profile to another Xbox profile?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I transfer game save data from one Xbox profile to another Xbox profile?: I made a new account because have been using my dads Microsoft account, and I can't figure out how to transfer my data. aa01aabb-9203-4ff0-a160-c0742a4fbc6b
  3. How do setup transfer game from one Xbox to another

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do setup transfer game from one Xbox to another: both of my Xboxes are on my Internet at my house it's not showing on my network e4aa9c6f-e1b1-4028-bcce-b33201cd8922
  4. Can I get un suspended another player told me if I didn't quit the game I would get...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I get un suspended another player told me if I didn't quit the game I would get...: Can I get un suspended another player told me if I didn't quit the game I would get suspended and I did and now I can't post on my YouTube now I reported him but nothing...
  5. Accessing a game via another PC

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Accessing a game via another PC: The game in the link below is not listed on the Game Pass account, but if the Game Pass account which is held by my nephew (who lives in a seperarte house from me) was shared by my PC, would I...
  6. My Minecraft launcher doesn't work after I relocated the game files to another drive, but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft launcher doesn't work after I relocated the game files to another drive, but...: Unable to locate the Java runtime. Error details: 0x00000000 - system: The operation completed successfully. Filename on disk: Path: . Exists: Directory I've tried reinstalling it, deleting all...
  7. Xbox account already connected with another epic games acount?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox account already connected with another epic games acount?: When trying to connect my (new and first) epic account with my (new) xbox series s, it says that my Xbox account was already connected with another epic games acount. I am not aware of already...
  8. How to copy game file to another PC? (GAMEPASS)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to copy game file to another PC? (GAMEPASS): Me and my brothers live in the same house and using different PC. We are trying to save bandwidth by only downloading on 1 PC, then copying the game file to another 2 PCs. Downloading 1 game...
  9. After the deal with Activision and Microsoft, will there be another Guitar Hero game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After the deal with Activision and Microsoft, will there be another Guitar Hero game?: Activision and Microsoft made a deal for 69 billion dollars. And much more small companies. There was some stuff about Guitar Hero being involved about the games they were both talking about. They...
  10. Epic games says linked to another Xbox account. How do I retrieve this account as it is not...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Epic games says linked to another Xbox account. How do I retrieve this account as it is not...: Hi, Trying to redeem Vbucks on epic games account, but epic says it’s linked to another account. How do we find what account this is linked to? 4c4e4e98-4cad-4fac-89ab-11f6a13233d8