I have an xbox series x, I keep getting kicked off of Fortnite and sent back to my home...

Discus and support I have an xbox series x, I keep getting kicked off of Fortnite and sent back to my home... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have an xbox series x, I keep getting kicked off of Fortnite and sent back to my home screen. Does anyone know how to fix this?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Brady Leib, Nov 8, 2023.

1. Brady Leib
    Brady Leib Guest

I have an xbox series x, I keep getting kicked off of Fortnite and sent back to my home...

I have an xbox series x, I keep getting kicked off of Fortnite and sent back to my home screen. Does anyone know how to fix this?

:)

Brady Leib, Nov 8, 2023
  2. Julius Shelton Win User

I have an xbox series x, I keep getting kicked off of Fortnite and sent back to my home screen. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Yeh um so on Xbox one I've been booted out of fortnite app it's self this started I think a week ago what do I do it's annoying and I might reconsider getting rid of y'all product if this continuous
  3. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi Brady L, my name is Daniel. I am an independent advisor who is willing to help you.

For me, it is an honor to write to you and try to help you in any way possible, for my part I will do my best to try to solve any questions/problems you are presenting.

This is a problem that I have encountered many times myself. The first option is to always power cycle your Xbox. Turn off the console by holding the Xbox button on your console until it turns off. Next, unplug your console from the wall outlet and wait 10 seconds. Then plug it back in and restart your Xbox.

If by any chance this still causes Fortnite to return to the home screen instead of loading, your next suggestion is to restart the game. The easiest way to do this is to open another game, let it load completely, and then return to Fortnite.

Note: In addition to the suggestions above, if some of the simpler methods don't work, you can try reinstalling the game from the store. There is a chance that your console was turned off during an update, which may cause issues with the build.

Please let me know if this helps you.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  4. Neil Robbo Win User

Hi have you figured out how to stop this I keep getting the same problem with the series a
  5. SonGokuKilledSM Win User

The Outer Worlds cannot launch (what worked for me) and saved games are not working

I have a similar problem on my Xbox One X, i cant load any saves, i keep getting kicked out of the game back to the home screen. Im playing on supernova (very hard).

I own the game, not via gamepass.
  6. joseph xbox Win User

Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .

1. All platforms? Do I have to have my xbox one x and series x on ? 2. No I haven't made my xbox series x my home system no and I don't want it to be my home system I play on my xbox one x much more then my series x it's new ... plus I am online so playing the demo shouldn't be a problem honestly I shouldn't have to be connected to the internet to play the things I own ..... 3. Then get epic to stop worshipping fortnite and maybe fix the stuff that needs to be fixed also this is a very bad look for unreal engine honestly for something that was suppose to be showing you the power of the xbox series x and unreal engine doesn't really impress at all the game starts it just doesn't enter the game world like I said for something that's suppose to be showing off it doesn't really impress maybe tell that to unreal maybe they will fix it
Thema:

1. I have an xbox series x, I keep getting kicked off of Fortnite and sent back to my home... - Similar Threads - series keep getting

2. Trying to download games to my Xbox series S and keep getting a "Instillation stopped"...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to download games to my Xbox series S and keep getting a "Instillation stopped"...: I have already followed the steps listed in old forums for this same issue. Can someone give me a better answer than "try turning it off and on again" or "try deleting your Xbox to factory...
  3. My xbox elite series 2 keeps getting disconnected while fully charged

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox elite series 2 keeps getting disconnected while fully charged: I paired my controller, it shows 100% battery on bluetooth panel but then from time to time it disconnect for a few seconds but during gaming it's fatal because my character dies because of that....
  4. I'm trying to update my Series X but keep getting the error code 0x8B0500D0 0x00000000...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to update my Series X but keep getting the error code 0x8B0500D0 0x00000000...: I've tried unplugging the main power for 30 seconds, I have a solid internet connection, and plenty of storage space. Less than a month ago I had to offline update it. How do I get this new...
  5. I keep getting error code 0x000005b4 when I use the movies and tv app on my xbox series x....

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting error code 0x000005b4 when I use the movies and tv app on my xbox series x....: I've tried resetting my console, as well as uninstalling the app (then restarting my console and downloading the app again). Nothing that I've tried has worked consistently. Resetting my console...
  6. I keep getting an error trying to update my series X, error code 0x80070570 0x00000000...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting an error trying to update my series X, error code 0x80070570 0x00000000...: I love in south Korea so I’m not really able to bring it somewhere stateside to repair it, what do I do? c56c54d9-dbfb-4d5e-b48b-b438f08bf147
  7. My series x control keeps getting disconnected

in XBoX on Consoles
    My series x control keeps getting disconnected: I already tried rebooting the Xbox, updating the firmware, using batteries, plug it straight to the Xbox and nothing seems to work. 96dceabf-77a3-4686-81aa-eaaf5e4c2a06
  8. Why does Forza Horizon 4 keep getting stuck when i open the pause menu on Xbox Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Forza Horizon 4 keep getting stuck when i open the pause menu on Xbox Series X?: I recently got a physical copy of FH4 on my Xbox Series X. Keep in mind I live in Lebanon, the internet is not too good and I usually just install physical copies and play the games offline...
  9. Get a Series S and keep my One X or get a Series X and sell my One X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Get a Series S and keep my One X or get a Series X and sell my One X?: Hi all, it's my birthday coming up in a couple of months and I want to upgrade my Xbox One X from 2019 to a Xbox Series S or X. I'm aware of the major differences between the S and the X in terms...
  10. I bought a nex xbox series x, can't play games I own. Tried to get help, callback keeps...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a nex xbox series x, can't play games I own. Tried to get help, callback keeps...: I bought a new xbox series x today, can't play games I own (work fine on my xbox one). Tried to get help, callback keeps saying not availible and live chat isn't an option. Wishing I'd bought a...