I have an Xbox Series X and would like to know if I can add two different accounts in...

Discus and support I have an Xbox Series X and would like to know if I can add two different accounts in... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have an Xbox Series X and would like to know if I can add two different accounts in different languages. aac7782c-a5cb-4aba-b5d7-17b29aa8beea Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by bottum dirico, Jan 9, 2024.

1. I have an Xbox Series X and would like to know if I can add two different accounts in...

I have an Xbox Series X and would like to know if I can add two different accounts in different languages.

:)

bottum dirico, Jan 9, 2024
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

I have an Xbox Series X and would like to know if I can add two different accounts in different languages.

Hi there Bottum, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

The language displayed on your Xbox console is not linked to a specific account but rather to the console itself. Therefore, it's not possible to have one language for one account and then have the console switch to a different language when using another account. You would need to manually change the language each time.

I appreciate you understanding and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

every account has their own language settings, so yes
  4. No One IX Win User

Customizing your elite controller with Xbox design lab

This. I think they should add more customization options first. This way they can then just add the specific customization for the different items, and with the upcoming Xbox Series X it would be nice to have a broader set of options to customize the possible
    new controllers along with the series 2 elite.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Can't download Starfield for Xbox one serie X

An Xbox One and a Series X are two different consoles. The game has not been released for the Xbox One. You would need a Series S or X console in order to install it.
  6. LucasDunn Win User

The Xbox 360 Marketplace (browser) does not seem to work, at least on iOS. How can I troubleshoot this?

I have now done this another two times: once on Xbox Series X using Microsoft Edge and the other on the same iPhone I use, now using Firefox instead of Chrome or Safari.

When I tried to do it on Xbox Series X, every time I tried to use the link for the page on Xbox Marketplace, it would redirect me to the current Xbox Website and, similar to the Microsoft store, claimed the game was unable to purchase. When trying it on Firefox on iPhone, it worked up to the point where it said I had to add a payment option (which I had done previously on Safari and Chrome, all on the same Microsoft account). I clicked the link to add a new payment option, and I was greeted to a seemingly infinite loading screen. I have tried clearing cache numerous times, yet it doesn’t seem to work on the three different browsers I’ve tried on iOS and, to my knowledge, I cannot buy it through Edge on Series X until I can avoid the redirect from the Marketplace to the Xbox Website.
Thema:

I have an Xbox Series X and would like to know if I can add two different accounts in...

1. I have an Xbox Series X and would like to know if I can add two different accounts in... - Similar Threads - Series add different

2. Xbox Series X won’t sign in/add profile

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X won’t sign in/add profile: Xbox Series X won't sign in/add profile I copied this problem from a 3 year old post that found no solutions, hopefully someone has the answer? I’ve tried restarting my Xbox, restarting my...
  3. Can happen xbox one x to be able as series x? What demand be add software or hardware? Just...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can happen xbox one x to be able as series x? What demand be add software or hardware? Just...: Questions to xbox team and fans! My understanding I bought used xbox one x, I was thought if I found how to be overclock or other softwares xbox one x to be able near as series x? What demand be...
  4. I have an Xbox Series X and would like to know if I can add two different accounts in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an Xbox Series X and would like to know if I can add two different accounts in...: I have an Xbox Series X and would like to know if I can add two different accounts in different languages. d6ca57d1-5f0b-4475-8592-8816a61dfd00
  5. How do I log in/add account to my Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I log in/add account to my Series X?: I am having the same issue as what was happening on this thread. I have tried all the methods given under the thread as well but nothing worked. When I click the sign in button on my series x, it...
  6. Fallout 3 GOTY Add Ons & Fallout New Vegas ultimate edition Xbox 360 on Xbox series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 GOTY Add Ons & Fallout New Vegas ultimate edition Xbox 360 on Xbox series X: Hi all i own a physical copy of Fallout 3 GOTY Xbox 360 & Fallout New Vegas ultimate edition Xbox 360 and when I install the games i don't have the dlc from both of them. Of i am not gonna pay...
  7. Why won't my Xbox Series X "add new" page open?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won't my Xbox Series X "add new" page open?: Nothing was loading on my Xbox Series X so I saw on here to try a Console Reset, so I did that and then when I came to re-add my account, the Add new page won't open and just stays on the loading...
  8. Why won't my series x let me add my cousins xbox account onto my console

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won't my series x let me add my cousins xbox account onto my console: In trying to add my cousins add my cousins account to my xbox so I can play some of his games and every time I try to sign in I have to put the info in twice and then it gives me a infinite...
  9. How come people cannot join me unless I add them as friend? (Xbox Series S)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How come people cannot join me unless I add them as friend? (Xbox Series S): This is a problem I've been having for a long time. Basically, anytime I try to invite someone to a game and they are not on my friends' list, they always get an error message upon trying to join...
  10. Can't add a different profile on my series x please help if anyone can

in XboX Insiders
    Can't add a different profile on my series x please help if anyone can: Every time I try to add my cousins account I put the info in correctly and it gives me a infinite loading screen submitted by /u/Pitiful_Ad_7766 [link] [comments]