I Have an Xbox Series S and My Monitor doesn’t have speakers or a 3.5mm jack

Discus and support I Have an Xbox Series S and My Monitor doesn’t have speakers or a 3.5mm jack in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I want audio on my Xbox without using headphones but my monitor doesn’t have speakers or a 3.5mm jack 1201eeb9-8c01-495c-a538-8ce3aacfd60b Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Unvrifyd, Jan 3, 2024.

1. Unvrifyd
    Unvrifyd Guest

I want audio on my Xbox without using headphones but my monitor doesn’t have speakers or a 3.5mm jack

:)

Unvrifyd, Jan 3, 2024
  2. The_Last_DJ Win User

Hello Unvrifyd! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

What type of connector as you using to connect the Xbox to the monitor?
  3. ngocphi Win User

No otherway other then headphones

You can connect wired or wireless headphones via your phojw or direct into the controller unless you have an older xbox you can use optical out to sound bar or threater or TV
  4. NaZoooom Win User

Connecting Speakers to Xbox One S

Hi MarkGammon,

Some monitors have a 3.5mm headphone/speaker jack. So for a cleaner solution, you could use that especially if you have other devices (PC, Pi, etc) connected. Worth checking if you monitor has a 3.5mm jack as it will widen your speaker options.

I need a monitor for a Pi and realised theres 1440p/120hz support for the Xbox One S and looked into the question you asked but not sure what the audio quality would be like setting it up using the 3.5mm audio port on monitor (if available). I’m assuming
    it will be fine as I am guessing audio is processed at device level and just passed through the monitor.

Hope this helps :)
  5. SpeedyRobo Win User

Xbox one to a VGA monitor?

My monitor does have DVI, and my speakers hook up via a 3.5mm, similar to headphones. I'm playing now on a 720p 19" TV, and I have my speakers simply plugged into the headphone jack of that setup.. My monitor is a 24" compared to this 19, and is 1080p, so
    if I could avoid paying for a new monitor that would be best. Is there any way to easily convert an audio out on the Xbox to a 3.5mm?
  6. Paul Skryagin Win User

How could I split the audio from an HDMI cable so that I have working audio when gaming?

Buy speakers and if the monitor has 3.5mm jack you can use headsets or speakers.
Thema:

1. I Have an Xbox Series S and My Monitor doesn’t have speakers or a 3.5mm jack - Similar Threads - Series Monitor doesn’t

2. how to change mic monitoring on xbox one chatpad on series x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to change mic monitoring on xbox one chatpad on series x?: i have an xbox one chat pad.. the best thing Microsoft ever made and then discontinued for some reason... in fact i now have 2 the old one was dropped on the 3.5mm socket with the mic in and has...
  3. Hello, i'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, i'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor: I'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor but every time it says "out of range , change resolution to 1900x900 60HZ" i tried to restart the Xbox and change but it still...
  4. I have a monitor that supports 4K 144 hz but my Xbox series x doesn’t support it

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a monitor that supports 4K 144 hz but my Xbox series x doesn’t support it: Recently I got my Xbox Series X. I plugged it into my TV and it allows 4K 120 fps. When I connect it to my monitor, it doesn’t work. It says my monitor is not compatible with 120 fps and 4K. My...
  5. Can i use an macbook air 2020 M1 as a monitor for xbox series s by internet sharing?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can i use an macbook air 2020 M1 as a monitor for xbox series s by internet sharing?: I want to connect my xbox series s (i am getting soon) to my macbook air M1 2020, but when i did research it said that i couldn’t connect an xbox series s to my macbook but also gave me an option...
  6. Why is my Xbox Series X turning on with no picture on my tv or computer monitor?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox Series X turning on with no picture on my tv or computer monitor?: I tried different hdmi cables.I turning the console on and off as listed on the list of steps to troubleshoot.It finally turned on.I did the 10 second power cycle then got nothing on both my tv...
  7. Am I able to use dual monitors as 1 continuous screen on my Xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Am I able to use dual monitors as 1 continuous screen on my Xbox series x: I want to be able to hook my Xbox series up to the 2 monitors and watch as I kick a ball on screen 1 and it'll appear on screen 2.. I don't want to duplicate/mirror the same image....
  8. What’s the best way to connect my series X to my monitor that doesn’t have HDMI?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What’s the best way to connect my series X to my monitor that doesn’t have HDMI?: I recently purchased a Samsung G85SB gaming monitor. Only after being delivered did I realize it doesn’t have an HDMI port only mini DP, a micro hdmi and a type c input. I could buy adapters to...
  9. What type of monitor should I get for the Xbox Series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What type of monitor should I get for the Xbox Series X?: Hi there, I'm currently using a 24 inch, 1080p, 75hz monitor (Asus VG245H) for gaming on my Xbox Series X but I want to upgrade to be able to game at 120fps. I play FPS games (mainly Halo...
  10. Series X / Monitor Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X / Monitor Issues: I recently got a second Series X for our house, and picked up my first gaming monitor for it. I admit that I don’t have anything above basic knowledge about this stuff, but the monitor looks to be...