I have an Xbox series S and it’s saying cyberpunk phantom liberty is not compatible when it...

Discus and support I have an Xbox series S and it’s saying cyberpunk phantom liberty is not compatible when it... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; All it’s saying is sorry this game or app isn’t compatible to some thing else or try %2 on Xbox series x|s. (0x87e10011) Does anybody know what it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Henry Williams3, Nov 20, 2023.

1. I have an Xbox series S and it’s saying cyberpunk phantom liberty is not compatible when it...

All it’s saying is sorry this game or app isn’t compatible to some thing else or try %2 on Xbox series x|s. (0x87e10011)

Does anybody know what it means?

:)

Henry Williams3, Nov 20, 2023
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Cyberpunk dlc on xbox one

Hi,

the DLC for Cyberpunk 2077 in the form of Phantom Liberty is Series X|S only.
  3. Justin R1 Win User

I already bought phantom liberty DLC but the game doesn’t detect it

Hello,I bought the phantom liberty DLC months ago but when i launch cyberpunk last night it says that I don’t own the DLC…in my pause menu the game says that i already downloaded the phantom liberty DLC
    Similar concept happened to me. My dlc was installed but never worked so I uninstalled it and now it’s says I don’t own the dlc.
  4. Endryn Fer Win User

I already bought phantom liberty DLC but the game doesn’t detect it

Hello,I bought the phantom liberty DLC months ago but when i launch cyberpunk last night it says that I don’t own the DLC…in my pause menu the game says that i already downloaded the phantom liberty DLC
    It's ABSURD that on 17 October the problem is still there and NO ONE is talking about that. CD Project I defended you so many times previously but you're putting all your efforts for make change my mind...
  5. AndySokalau Win User

Can't purchase game - Cyberpunk 2077 Phantom Liberty

In addition - I was able to successfully buy another product using Edge (Beta) and the original payment method, the problem seems to be only w/ Cyberpunk 2077 Phantom Liberty.
  6. HomegrownSilky Win User

I have an Xbox series S and it’s saying cyberpunk phantom liberty is not compatible when it should play on this. Does anybody know why this is?

Are you certain that your console is a Series S and not an Xbox One S?

Which one of these is your console?
    [​IMG]
Thema:

I have an Xbox series S and it’s saying cyberpunk phantom liberty is not compatible when it...

1. I have an Xbox series S and it’s saying cyberpunk phantom liberty is not compatible when it... - Similar Threads - series it’s saying

2. why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...: a moment I reset my xbox and when it said to connect to a wireless network nothing was displayed so I tried to connect it via an ethernet cable it worked but when updating the xbox so that it is...
  3. Why is my Xbox Series X game called HAUNTED HOUSE saying to play Haunted House you'll need...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox Series X game called HAUNTED HOUSE saying to play Haunted House you'll need...: Why is my Xbox Series X game called HAUNTED HOUSE saying to play Haunted House you'll need to transfer it to a storage expansion card or the consoles internal storage ....
  4. Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...: Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20 minutes is there a flaw in the system? 9012cfd8-a38f-45d4-b974-c21901092b3e
  5. My Xbox series X is connected to the internet but when I try to sign in it says “you’ll...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series X is connected to the internet but when I try to sign in it says “you’ll...: When I try to sign into my Xbox live account it says “you need an Internet for this“ then below it says it doesn’t look like you’re connected to the Internet. Check your connection and try again....
  6. Xbox Series S not connected nor acting connected, but saying it's connected only in network...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S not connected nor acting connected, but saying it's connected only in network...: My Xbox is connected to a network but saying it's not connected nor is it acting like it aside from showing directly from network settings menu. It's the only device not working properly. I've...
  7. Xbox Series S not working and saying its not connected to Internet outside of network...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S not working and saying its not connected to Internet outside of network...: My Xbox is connected to a network but saying it's not connected nor is it acting like it aside from showing directly from network settings menu. It's the only device not working properly. I've...
  8. Xbox Series S saying it's connected to network only in network settings. It doesn't act or...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S saying it's connected to network only in network settings. It doesn't act or...: My Xbox is connected to a network but saying it's not connected nor is it acting like it aside from showing directly from network settings menu. It's the only device not working properly. I've...
  9. I'm trying to play backwards compatible games on my xbox series S, but it keeps saying...

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to play backwards compatible games on my xbox series S, but it keeps saying...: I'm trying to play backwards compatible games on my xbox series S, but it keeps saying theirs either a "sign-in issue" or "Can't connect to internet" it wasn't doing this a few month ago. any...
  10. My Xbox series s won’t connect to my Sony Bravia link it says out of range

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series s won’t connect to my Sony Bravia link it says out of range: My Xbox series s won’t connect to my Sony Bravia link it says out of range 1d98f5e7-ffeb-470b-a34e-5124caef8394