I have an Xbox one X 1TB & its not staying connected too the TV. I believe it's the...

Discus and support I have an Xbox one X 1TB & its not staying connected too the TV. I believe it's the... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have an Xbox one X 1TB & its not staying connected too the TV. I believe it's the resolution set in the xbox but I could be wrong. What can/should i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mason Graziano, Nov 21, 2023.

1. I have an Xbox one X 1TB & its not staying connected too the TV. I believe it's the...

I have an Xbox one X 1TB & its not staying connected too the TV. I believe it's the resolution set in the xbox but I could be wrong. What can/should i do?

:)

Mason Graziano, Nov 21, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

I have an Xbox one X 1TB & its not staying connected too the TV. I believe it's the resolution set in the xbox but I could be wrong. What can/should i do?

Hi Mason G, my name is Daniel and I would be happy to help.

As you mention, I also think it is a resolution problem, so you could go into the settings and change it to the correct one or until the problem disappears. To do this you must follow these steps:

Go to Profile & system > Settings > General > TV & display options, and then select the resolution you want from the options under Display.

As you can also follow the steps written on this page, if you want to take a look you can access the following link:

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/ab2ef83c-80e7-4ea0-ae90-7a8c03e99f96

And as before I also like to mention that the source of information or this information was obtained from this page: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardw...tv-or-monitor-screen-is-blank-while-connected

Let me know if you have any other questions, I wish you good luck.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  3. JeremySpencer2 Win User

What would cause this?

Its a downlaoaded game. And when I swapped the xbox to see if it was the xbox or tv I used all the same connections (including the HDMI) that the x was connected to with no issues. Its just really strange because other than that the one x works fine it
    seems. But it does this on a few other games too but not all so it makes no sense.
  4. MissDeusGeek Win User

Generally, if you're looking to utilise the 4K capabilities of an Xbox console (like the Xbox One X) then its recommended that you have a 4K TV too.

Though, I play on a Xbox One X and have a basic LED TV and the quality is still pretty fantastic.
  5. EMS Nate Win User

Elite Series 2 controller not working properly.

They don't connect to TVs. And I believe that if it's plugged in it will stay on
  6. joshuaD13 Win User

Xbox Capture: Only recording the first 5 seconds

I have an Xbox One X with the 1TB of storage, and not a lot stored on it.
Thema:

I have an Xbox one X 1TB & its not staying connected too the TV. I believe it's the...

1. I have an Xbox one X 1TB & its not staying connected too the TV. I believe it's the... - Similar Threads - 1TB staying connected

2. Series S 1tb Wired MS Audio Headphones No Power/Sound via USB A Sockets

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series S 1tb Wired MS Audio Headphones No Power/Sound via USB A Sockets: Hi Series S not Powering MS Wired Headphones connected to any of USB A sockets. Connected direct to. Series S Audio Setting re checked restarted Console Gen Audio testing/details Headset...
  3. My xbox is not reading my seagate 1tb expansion card how do I fix this

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox is not reading my seagate 1tb expansion card how do I fix this: all started when I restarted my xbox 5a2da785-6391-471c-a5d1-b0ec5a325209
  4. My Xbox One S is showing 365 GB of storage even with a 1TB SSD drive installed.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One S is showing 365 GB of storage even with a 1TB SSD drive installed.: Hi, I recently upgraded my Xbox One S to a 1TB SSD, specifically a one made by Kingston, due to the old HDD dying on me all of a sudden. After formating the new drive to NTFS as instructed on the...
  5. Xbox one s ,new motherboard. New DVD board , using new hard drive 1tb get two of the same...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s ,new motherboard. New DVD board , using new hard drive 1tb get two of the same...: Xbox one s new mother board came with DVD daughter board. Using 1 tb hard drive . Getting error E101-000005048B050041 .Have tryed 3 500 HD and 2 1tb HD, reassembled DVD to check cables etc still...
  6. Can I change my 1TB internal hard drive for a 2TB internal hard drive on my Xbox One S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I change my 1TB internal hard drive for a 2TB internal hard drive on my Xbox One S?: Can I change my 1TB internal hard drive for a 2TB internal hard drive on my Xbox One S? 104150e3-ede8-4073-95d9-fc09731538bb
  7. Remote play app has black screen with audio when trying to use it with new Xbox Series S 1Tb.

in XboX Insiders
    Remote play app has black screen with audio when trying to use it with new Xbox Series S 1Tb.: I'm completely at a loss here and unfortunately, I've already tried basically everything that Xbox would tell me to do. I purchased an Xbox Series S directly from Microsoft a few days ago. This...
  8. Trade in Xbox One x 1tb hdmi port doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trade in Xbox One x 1tb hdmi port doesn't work: Can I trade in my 1x 1tb with fault hdmi f8b33c80-dabe-4cce-befb-57d471eef721
  9. Xbox series x 1tb space version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series x 1tb space version: my xbox x over heats doesn't matter what game im playing its the 1tb version it keeps telling me to keep it ventilated but i have a cooler system top and bottom designed for cooling but anyway it...
  10. Should my Xbox Series S 1TB say 407GB free of 1000GB?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Should my Xbox Series S 1TB say 407GB free of 1000GB?: I have a question and it might be silly but I'm not well versed on this topic. Basically I purchased a new Xbox Series S 1TB, but today I looked at how much space was left on it via the mobile app...