I have an Xbox One S and an American account and I have a European version game, can I buy...

Discus and support I have an Xbox One S and an American account and I have a European version game, can I buy... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have an Xbox One S and an American account and I have a European version game, can I buy an add-on??? 106fda99-bb37-4b98-8685-05ae6f34622f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by abood abood2, Sep 30, 2022.

1. abood abood2
    abood abood2 Guest

I have an Xbox One S and an American account and I have a European version game, can I buy...

I have an Xbox One S and an American account and I have a European version game, can I buy an add-on???

:)

abood abood2, Sep 30, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

I have an Xbox One S and an American account and I have a European version game, can I buy an add-on???

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

abood, As long as you are using the game and the DLC for the same region as the store, you can buy it.

Different game and DLC regions will give incompatibility.

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

That would entirely depend on the game, and the rules for it it’s publisher has set
  4. AlphaChinoz Win User

Where is GTA San Andreas on the xbox live marketplace?

It isn't on the european marketplace, and that sucks... U can make a american account and buy some microsoft points on the internet but the code has to be american.
  5. gds1972 Win User

I have an american XBox one and I would like to use it in France, can I buy a european plug ?

Hi

I believe the Xbox One S is multi voltage and you will just need to get a compatible power cable for the console.
  6. AbrcrmbeFitch87 Win User

I need help on a AMERICAN XBOX 360 working in EUROPE

Ok kool then , yea i dont care about Downloadable Content , so my American Account will work and connect to Xbox Live? so i can still have my friend buy me a 3 month live subscription and just put that in and ill have few months extra on my live account?
    and i have an American tredmill over here that i plug in my European black Adapter so it should work with an Xbox 360
Thema:

1. I have an Xbox One S and an American account and I have a European version game, can I buy... - Similar Threads - American account European

2. Xbox Series X WWE 2K24 American Nightmare family pack

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Series X WWE 2K24 American Nightmare family pack: Xbox Series X WWE 2K24 American Nightmare family pack code has been redeemed but there’s none of the content on my game. After attempting to try the code again, the response I get is that the code...
  3. Xbox series X wwe 2k24 american nightmare family pack code was redeemed on PC but not...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox series X wwe 2k24 american nightmare family pack code was redeemed on PC but not...: Xbox series X wwe 2k24 american nightmare family pack code was redeemed on PC but not showing up on xbox series x console 1963545a-d12a-4715-a864-ca57e8d12bf8
  4. My friend gifted me but it won’t work cause he’s in Canada can I get a American code

in XBoX on Windows
    My friend gifted me but it won’t work cause he’s in Canada can I get a American code: My friend gifted me but it won’t work cause he’s in Canada can I get a American code d506ca6c-4619-44c7-bc5b-7663777455e2
  5. if im in europe and buy a xbox from the xbox website dose it come whit the american style...

in XBoX on Windows
    if im in europe and buy a xbox from the xbox website dose it come whit the american style...: i want to buy a xbox series x from the xbox official website, i live in europe if i buy it from there will it come whit the american style power wire? c7a40731-9a79-4a14-832b-236af8c517ea
  6. Ive been trying to purchas Minecraft on my mexican and american cards but it says that they...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ive been trying to purchas Minecraft on my mexican and american cards but it says that they...: And yes. i checked for all the problems and my account isnt suspended and none of all of my cards are working so i dont understand why it wont let me. 9ddfea40-b12d-4c73-8262-9ec9f5fa24b0
  7. Is it possible to buy an add-on for a European game on an American account on the Xbox One S??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to buy an add-on for a European game on an American account on the Xbox One S??: Is it possible to buy an add-on for a European game on an American account on the Xbox One S?? 6414a86a-278c-43b5-8303-8434b1cdc8e4
  8. Why is my Xbox account think that I'm American ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my Xbox account think that I'm American ?: So I can't change my account gamer tag unless I put in an American address which I don't have. I live in Canada and I can't change my gamer tag unless I put in an American address. Weird part the...
  9. Xbox - Fortnite account only American

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox - Fortnite account only American: I was trying to purchase vbucks from the console in the game and when I enter in my Credit card info and get through the address screen it only gives American states as an option... there is no...
  10. Changing account to American for free game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing account to American for free game?: I'm in Scotland and my son has been bending my ear about changing his Xbox account to American and then back to uk so he can download Robloxs is this ok to do as its a free game or is there any...