I have an Xbox Live Gold membership but can’t play online

Discus and support I have an Xbox Live Gold membership but can’t play online in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I very recently redeemed a gold membership for 12 months yet I am unable to play online. Is there a solution to this issue? I habe already tried... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TheBlackPlate, Feb 3, 2018.

1. I have an Xbox Live Gold membership but can’t play online

I very recently redeemed a gold membership for 12 months yet I am unable to play online. Is there a solution to this issue? I habe already tried rebooting the system and checking my network settings both to no avail. Any assistance would be appreciated.

:)

TheBlackPlate, Feb 3, 2018
  2. DeloBihh
    DeloBihh Guest
    xbox 360

Uhmm i just bought an xbox live gold membership on my xbox 360 and I still can’t play online.

DeloBihh, Feb 3, 2018
  3. FallThe99er
    FallThe99er Guest
    Xbox live

I redeemed a 3 month Xbox live code in January, but I can’t play online anymore. I looked at my account and it still says I have the Xbox live membership but I still can’t play online

FallThe99er, Feb 3, 2018
  4. SHADY822
    SHADY822 Guest

same here. I tried to re new my sons and it wont work. but I think its because they have a service status alert on purchase and content usage. so anything bought online may not work right now. my only question is will the transaction go threw once they fix
    the issue on xbox's end. hope this helped. long story short its not your fault its xbox lives fault

SHADY822, Feb 3, 2018
  5. DeloBihh Win User

xbox 360

Uhmm i just bought an xbox live gold membership on my xbox 360 and I still can’t play online.
  6. Paul Scism Jr Win User

COD Vanguard won’t allow my profile to play multiplayer

It is just my sons and I. We are all on the Microsoft family together. We have never had a gold membership. My living room Xbox still allows all 3 of us to play online games (Fortnite, vanguard, halo, etc.). My basement Xbox won’t allow us to play anything online without purchasing a game pass or gold membership. Once we decline to buy it says our profile can’t play online
  7. medium bloke Win User

Can't play online gta v

Hi, if you're trying to play online using the Gamertag "datguydub", it is because you do not have an Xbox LIVE Gold membership. You must have an active Xbox LIVE Gold membership to play online.
  8. Unicron Social Win User

frustrating

Is your membership silver or gold. To play games online, you must have a xbox live gold membership.
  9. Deaths Head 200 Win User

Your profile does not have the necessary permissions to access the features of Xbox LIVE

Like others have said. To play GTA Online you NEED Xbox Live Gold Membership, as Xbox Live Silver Membership is not supported. You will need to go and buy a Xbox Live Gold subscription to be able to play GTA Online.
Thema:

1. I have an Xbox Live Gold membership but can’t play online - Similar Threads - Live Gold membership

2. Xbox Live Gold membership lost after Xbox reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold membership lost after Xbox reset: Hi, My Xbox Live Gold membership lost after Xbox reset. I have a subscription (recently renewed, expiry 2024) but unsure how to link with xbox as it is not doing it automatically after the reset....
  3. I can't connect to Xbox Live on my 360 titles despite having an active Gold membership

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't connect to Xbox Live on my 360 titles despite having an active Gold membership: I am unable to connect to Xbox Live on my 360 games despite having an active Xbox Live Gold membership. Does the membership included with game pass ultimate not carry over to 360 titles anymore? I...
  4. Can i be refunded because my xbox live gold membership is not showing on my xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i be refunded because my xbox live gold membership is not showing on my xbox: Can i be refunded because i bought a xbox live gold membership for my xbox 360 slim through microsoft and iits not showing on my xbox 87bb8dfb-53f8-41a3-8f73-b0a6b47a8d6e
  5. I renewed my xbox live gold membership yesterday and since then it will not let me get...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I renewed my xbox live gold membership yesterday and since then it will not let me get...: Since renewing my xbox live gold membership was ran out yesterday while I was in the middle of the game and disconnected me, I have not been able to sign back on to xbox live or get any online...
  6. Want to share my Xbox Live Gold membership with my son

in XBoX Accessibility
    Want to share my Xbox Live Gold membership with my son: I have an Xbox Series X. My son has an Xbox One. I want to share my Xbox Live Gold membership with him. It appears my only options for sharing the membership is to make my Xbox the "primary"...
  7. Can I redeem a Xbox Live 24 Month Gold game code before my current membership has expired?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I redeem a Xbox Live 24 Month Gold game code before my current membership has expired?: Can I redeem a Xbox Live 24 Month Gold game code before my current membership has expired? I am getting a message that it will be converted to a shorted time span, doesn't make sense...
  8. Can't redeem purchased XBox Live Gold membership codes

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem purchased XBox Live Gold membership codes: I am trying to vent some frustration with dealing with the Customer Support. Basically, I purchased Qty. 2 XBox Live Gold membership redeemable codes a while back (7/24/2019) through a promo...
  9. xbox live gold 12 month membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live gold 12 month membership: I have a code for a 12 month xbox live gold membership but when i put this code in, it converts it to a 4 month Ultimate pass? Is this what all 12 month liive gold codes do - does anyone know?...
  10. Please sign in using a gamer profile with an Xbox live gold membership & no multiplayer...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please sign in using a gamer profile with an Xbox live gold membership & no multiplayer...: When I try to play Battle Islands Commanders, which do not required any Subscription. I get a message - "Please sign in using a gamer profile with an Xbox live gold membership & no multiplayer...