I have an Xbox gift card but it only has 15 digits

Discus and support I have an Xbox gift card but it only has 15 digits in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My gift card only has 15 digits. How do I redeem it?? fc69bc82-5655-40be-a3d4-9ffd49c9f877 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Joe Liquori, May 3, 2023.

1. Joe Liquori
    Joe Liquori Guest

My gift card only has 15 digits. How do I redeem it??

:)

Joe Liquori, May 3, 2023
  2. Fatheroftearsx Win User

My gift card only has 15 digits. How do I redeem it??
    It's not an Xbox gift card it's a Steam gift card go on Steam and it'll work just fine
  3. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good evening

the gift card contains 25 digits, you need to contact the seller, because your card has missing digits.

Was the purchase physical? Do you have the original xbox card in hand or was the code just sent?
  4. ValeriaMoya Win User

Vbucks gift card help

My son got two gifts cards of $40 each, trying to redeem on his xbox one x, asking for 25 digits code, the card has only 16 digits code. What I should do?!
  5. ocelot20 Win User

Game Trade in Question

Do you mean 19 digit code then the scratch off one? As mine has a 19 digit code then next to that is the scratch of thing. Am on the game.co.uk website now I have clicked on the gift card option and it wants a digit code and a pin code. When I click on info
    it says Your 19 digit gift card number and 4 digit pin code on the back of the gift card. Not sure if I have the correct card you see.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Can prepaid Microsoft Xbox Card be used on Xbox Design Lab???

Xbox gift cards can only be used for digital content on the Xbox store. You would have to use a credit card or Paypal.
Thema:

1. I have an Xbox gift card but it only has 15 digits - Similar Threads - gift card has

2. if an xbox gift card has been destroyed?

in XBoX on Windows
    if an xbox gift card has been destroyed?: instead of scratching off the area to reveal gift card code, my very young son peeled it off into millions of little peieces that cannot be fixed. any way customer service can find a code through...
  3. Gift card only has 23 digits

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gift card only has 23 digits: Recently purchased gift card only reveals 23 digits. What can I do? 7cc97f78-a270-4b8a-b1b3-f0fd86f93ce4
  4. I redeemed a £5 Xbox Gift card from Microsoft Rewards but it has been stuck "in process"...

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed a £5 Xbox Gift card from Microsoft Rewards but it has been stuck "in process"...: They are doing nothing and has been over 60 days, what else can I do now? Generic email sent as reply - no proactive contact from them otherwise. I now have 5 copies of the same email from...
  5. I PURCHASED AN X BOX GIFT CARD, WHEN I TRIED TO REDEEM IT, IT SAYS IT HAS BEEN ALREADY...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I PURCHASED AN X BOX GIFT CARD, WHEN I TRIED TO REDEEM IT, IT SAYS IT HAS BEEN ALREADY...: I PURCHASED AN X BOX GIFT CARD, WHEN I TRIED TO REDEEM IT, IT SAYS IT HAS BEEN ALREADY REDEEMED. WHICH I HAVEN'T PURCHASED ANYTHING WITH IT. I HAVE LOOKED AT MY ACCOUNT FOR PURCHASES AND IT HAS...
  6. My Minecraft Minecoin gift card only has 19 digits and I cannot redeem it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft Minecoin gift card only has 19 digits and I cannot redeem it.: I received a Minecraft gift card for 3500 Minecoins for my birthday. When I went to redeem it, I found it only had 19 digits instead of 25. The car was bought at Kroger, has a 2018 copyright on...
  7. Microsoft rewards Xbox gift card money has not appeared in my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft rewards Xbox gift card money has not appeared in my account: I had today purchased the 3 dollar Xbox gift card on the Xbox rewards app but I have not received money on my account or an email about my purchase I did this at 2pm EST I do not know what the...
  8. What do I do if my purchase of a digital gift card has been pending for more than 2 days.

in XBoX on Windows
    What do I do if my purchase of a digital gift card has been pending for more than 2 days.: I purchase a digital gift card code on the Microsoft store and never got an email with the code. I looked at my order history and it says it is pending. I purchased the gift card august 4th and it...
  9. I redeemed a gift card for 200 MXN and it says it has already been redeemed but it doesn’t...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed a gift card for 200 MXN and it says it has already been redeemed but it doesn’t...: I had bought a gift card to purchase an item for Warzone and I had redeemed it once but it said that there was an error so I had tried it again and it said it had already been redeemed when it...
  10. Losing not only my gift card but taking the entire amount from my bank account. This has...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Losing not only my gift card but taking the entire amount from my bank account. This has...: So on Feb 14th I gave my fiance a 60$ giftcard to pre-order one of his games. He did and of course there was extra which is normally no big deal, but when he checked his account Microsoft took the...