I have an Xbox Game Pass membership. I can't change the language on the computer

Discus and support I have an Xbox Game Pass membership. I can't change the language on the computer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have an Xbox Game Pass membership. I downloaded the game with English language support on the computer, but the game is in Spanish and there are no... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Alison Marquez, Oct 18, 2023.

1. I have an Xbox Game Pass membership. I can't change the language on the computer

I have an Xbox Game Pass membership. I downloaded the game with English language support on the computer, but the game is in Spanish and there are no language changes in the game. How can I resolve this situation?

:)

Alison Marquez, Oct 18, 2023
  2. Alison Marquez Win User

I have an Xbox Game Pass membership. I can't change the language on the computer

Hello, I have already used the solution that you have proposed and it still appears the same. Any other solution?
  3. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi again Alison, I'm sorry to hear the problem persists. If after watching the following video, the problem still persists, it would be best to contact support or continue waiting for the response from an expert who has gone through a problem similar to yours.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/k1GY8C2Iixk

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  4. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi Alison M! I hope you are well, delighted to be able to offer you my help!

I'm sorry that your game is not in English, we can try some steps to solve it.

1. Open the Xbox app on your computer.
    2. Click the “Settings” button (gear icon) in the lower left corner of the window.
    3. Select “General” from the left menu.
    4. In the “Region and Language” section, make sure the language is set to English.
    5. Close the Xbox app and restart your computer.
    6. Open the Xbox app again and check if the game language has changed.

If none of this works, you will have to change it in your Xbox Companion app or Game Pass app. If not, there should be a setting within the game.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  5. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

How to change Wolfestein New Colossus language from Windows Store

do you have your language set up anywhere as Portuguese??? when you changed language anything on your computer change??? Where was game purchased from??
  6. napalm 31337 Win User

Frost punk - Polish Language

Hi guys,

I just subscribed to XBOX Pass PC version to check this subscribtion and games.
    I just installed Frost Punk and I wanted to change the language - unfortunately this option is not available in the game options (when searching on the net for this option - on screen shoots - it should be there). My guess is that the language should
    be changed in XBOX (Beta) - where will I find this option? BTW - Windows 10 is set to the Polish language.

Are you sure that this game have Polish language?
Thema:

1. I have an Xbox Game Pass membership. I can't change the language on the computer - Similar Threads - Game Pass membership

2. Game pass membership subscriptions

in XboX Insiders
    Game pass membership subscriptions: I wanted to leave my feedback on how to improve game pass subscriptions. I think Microsoft/Xbox should get rid of the core membership option and just have game pass for Xbox and game pass for PC...
  3. Inactivity Notice: Your PC Game Pass membership appears inactive?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Inactivity Notice: Your PC Game Pass membership appears inactive?: I've received this email: We noticed your PC Game Pass membership has been inactive for the past 12 months. We want to make sure you take full advantage of your membership and not pay for...
  4. Forza horizon 4 saying I need a xbox live membership even though I have xbox game pass and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 saying I need a xbox live membership even though I have xbox game pass and...: I logged on to see that it says playing online is unavailable even though I have xbox gamepass and I press the xbox button on my controller and everything is normal and I can go to my friends tab...
  5. My 2-month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership code is not working

in XBoX on Windows
    My 2-month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership code is not working: Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership code was given through the discord application, it gives an error when I try to use it [img] 0df623df-197b-4544-b117-20182becc51e
  6. wont let me play ea game even though i have a game pass ultimate membership

in XBoX Games and Apps
    wont let me play ea game even though i have a game pass ultimate membership: so i cant play a ea play game even though i have a ultimate membership. it will let me download games and have been playing skate 3 for awhile now but a few days ago i tried to open it and it is...
  7. Can I upgrade to game pass ultimate after my current Live Gold Membership runs out?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I upgrade to game pass ultimate after my current Live Gold Membership runs out?: I currently have a 3 month xbox live gold subscription which I got to play games like Garden Warfare on my 360. Today I got a Series X and want to know if I can upgrade to Game Pass Ultimate after...
  8. The UNEQUAL HASSLE of cancelling your game pass membership

in XboX Insiders
    The UNEQUAL HASSLE of cancelling your game pass membership: I'm going to make this quick as I can, entering into a recurring monthly subscription to anything these days, especially on xbox, is too easy, it is literally at the tips of your fingers at any...
  9. bought Game Pass Ultimate for $1 yesterday, got charged but no membership received after...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    bought Game Pass Ultimate for $1 yesterday, got charged but no membership received after...: so the title says it all, i bought the recent 3 months for $1 deal of Game Pass Ultimate. put in my details, but it says PUR-ProcessorDeclined. however I have also received a confirmation text and...
  10. xbox game pass not recognized membership

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox game pass not recognized membership: I paid for the xbox game pass unlimited package but I go into perks so it shows me that I need the unlimited version and I have the regular version and then I have the option to manage it through...