I have an Xbox Account that I cannot access my old contact information.

Discus and support I have an Xbox Account that I cannot access my old contact information. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am having issues accessing my old xbox account. i cannot reach support, the account is locked, and I do not have my contact information any longer.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by t dawg1, Jan 6, 2024.

1. t dawg1
    t dawg1 Guest

I am having issues accessing my old xbox account. i cannot reach support, the account is locked, and I do not have my contact information any longer. May sound skeptical, but I have more than enough to prove it is my account, including the fact I own the only xbox it can ne signed into. I also know when I started playing xbox live, certain games I have played on the account that there is a no chance anybody would know about my account. It is a shame their support is abyssmal for customers and wish I could get a refund or go to small claims for everything tied to the account

:)

t dawg1, Jan 6, 2024
  2. Courtney Todd Win User

Hi T D, my name is Courtney and I would be happy to help.

I'm sorry to hear that you lost access to your account. I know how frustrating it can be when this happens. Let's say that the only alternative you have at this moment is to send the account recovery form (Believe me, this is the only option to recover access to your account), I have also gone through a similar situation, so I can give you some recommendations:

The first thing is to enter information that the account has, in case a phone number or card has been deleted, you should simply omit that information and not add it to the form. That said, you can enter the following link:

https://account.live.com/acsr

Please note that Support cannot help recover accounts, but in that case, if you want to contact them and talk in a live chat for more detailed information, you can access the following link.

Support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

Please note that this is a Microsoft public forum, where we are gamers like you trying to guide/help other gamers solve basic problems they are having, this means we are not Microsoft employees.

Information source (Credits): https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/50d0d753-c765-4478-933f-8e005c780dd0

I hope this information has been useful to you.

Best regards,
    Courtney.
  3. validator75 Win User

Linking new Microsoft account to existing gamer tag whose earlier account has expired due to not logging in for some time

Hi Mr Darcy, I think my situation is a little more complicated than changing my account via console. first things first when I try they prompt me for my old account password. I have lost my old account password. not only that, I cannot retrieve it as the
    account seems to have been closed due to not logging in for sometime. So I am stuck in a situation where my existing Xbox live GT is tied to a expired windows account. I created a new one with my new email and am now trying to tie this windows account to
    my old GT. But if I cannot gain access to my old windows account to change it, I cannot do anything. Hope this clarifies.
  4. Aschwerdt Win User

Unauthorized charges

The problem is that I don't have a Microsoft or Xbox account, therefore I cannot access my purchase history as I do not have one. I already contacted my bank and they said to contact Microsoft before going back to them.
  5. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

How do I access my Xbox account if Microsoft account locked

Hi Sarah S, my name is Daniel and I would be happy to help.

I am very sorry that the account has been blocked, unfortunately without your Microsoft account you cannot access your Xbox, so it is recommended to first unlock the account to access Xbox again. For more information you can access the following link:

https://support.microsoft.com/accou...n-locked-805e8b0d-4141-29b2-7b65-df6ff6c9ce27

Also, if you want to obtain additional information regarding this problem, you can contact Support directly, they will be able to provide you with more exact information.

Support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

If you have any other questions, let me know and I will be happy to help you.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  6. ISSUES1982 Win User

Cannot Access Account Information!!?

And now I have this:

Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened.

It appears you've found a glitch in the system.

date:

4/13/2013 10:34:47 PM

code:

39421C7B0367124

s:

KQ+l1zrythxQH8t6g3+w8Q==

id:

9809c272-42ff-4f28-b919-bc9d5b662c83

req:

11cf0be4-2f95-46e8-8840-1cba2bdd42c9

Can anyone help?
Thema:

1. I have an Xbox Account that I cannot access my old contact information. - Similar Threads - Account cannot access

2. I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue.: I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue. My father originally bought Minecraft for me back in 2015 and it has been on his email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse...
  3. I cannot restore access to a suspended Microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot restore access to a suspended Microsoft account.: Hello, I have a problem, I cannot restore access to a newly created and somehow suspended Microsoft account. Makes you enter a phone number and then says that the number of attempts has been...
  4. Why does it say my account cannot access parties on xbox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does it say my account cannot access parties on xbox?: Exactly what the title says, I checked all my privacy and online safety settings and everything is set to open, I do not have any ban or suspensions currently. 979bf13d-512d-49eb-ae51-fcc3ca1f9b54
  5. I cannot access the spending section on my sons account within our family group.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot access the spending section on my sons account within our family group.: My son has his card details on the xbox but he cannot buy anything as it makes him ask for permission but then nothing comes through on his phone or mine, or our emails. When I log into my...
  6. Account got hijacked, email changed, security information removed. Cannot get access back.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account got hijacked, email changed, security information removed. Cannot get access back.: Hello, i'm chip and i'm in need of some help. Last night i tried to log into my account with my usual email, only for it to show "An account with the specified username could not be found. Try...
  7. My account cannot play online games and cannot access some games?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account cannot play online games and cannot access some games?: My account is of age and all the privacy settings are enabled hence i dont know the issue. It says "Due to your age search results may be filtered" I really dont know the problem...
  8. Recovering My Son's Account - Cannot Access Phone Used to Setup 2FA

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recovering My Son's Account - Cannot Access Phone Used to Setup 2FA: My son was locked out of his Xbox Account after too many unsuccessful login attempts. Unfortunately we no longer have access to the phone used to setup 2FA, and do not have the 25 Digit Account...
  9. My child's Microsoft account has been Hacked she cannot access Edge, or Minecraft account....

in XBoX on Windows
    My child's Microsoft account has been Hacked she cannot access Edge, or Minecraft account....: My Daughter's Microsoft account was hacked. My email was removed as a secondary email. She lost access to Edge and Minecraft, Xbox etc. The person altered the permission in Family Safety so that...
  10. I enabled multiplayer via microsoft, but still cannot access my account. What do I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I enabled multiplayer via microsoft, but still cannot access my account. What do I do?: I cannot join multiplayer worlds such as Hypixel or Pvp legacy on minecraft java edition. 08b7e537-dac5-4b6e-950e-74b420d0a747