I have an unknown charge from microsoft “MICROSOFT*XBOX GAME425-6816830 WA” i haven't been...

Discus and support I have an unknown charge from microsoft “MICROSOFT*XBOX GAME425-6816830 WA” i haven't been... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have an unknown charge from microsoft “MICROSOFT*XBOX GAME425-6816830 WA” i haven't been on my xbox in months. What do I do to get this money back.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Kaylee Pritt, Jun 15, 2024 at 5:42 PM.

1. Kaylee Pritt
    Kaylee Pritt Guest

I have an unknown charge from microsoft “MICROSOFT*XBOX GAME425-6816830 WA” i haven't been...

I have an unknown charge from microsoft “MICROSOFT*XBOX GAME425-6816830 WA” i haven't been on my xbox in months. What do I do to get this money back.

:)

Kaylee Pritt, Jun 15, 2024 at 5:42 PM
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

I have an unknown charge from microsoft “MICROSOFT*XBOX GAME425-6816830 WA” i haven't been on my xbox in months. What do I do to get this money back.

Hi there Kaylee, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

In this situation, I recommend using the tool provided by Microsoft so that you can investigate for yourself the information of the account with which the purchases was made through the following procedure:

1. Log in with your Microsoft account (it doesn't matter if it's not the account used for the purchase) at the following link:

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/payments

2. Under "Don't recognize a charge on your bank statement?" click on "Investigate".

3. From the list, choose the card with which the charge appeared and enter the CVV if prompted. If you haven't added the card where the charges are being made, you'll need to add it to proceed with this process.

4. This will allow you to see all transactions made with this payment method even if they were made by another user on their own account. Click on the transaction that matches the amount on your card to see more details.

5. If a different account from the one you are currently logged into made the purchase, the partially censored email address of that account will appear. This should be enough for you to know which account the charges are associated with. If it is an account you own, simply log in and request a refund through the following link:

https://support.xbox.com/forms/request-a-refund

If you do not recognize the Microsoft account used for the purchase, it will be necessary to contact your bank/financial institution to report this charge as fraudulent.

Please keep in mind that in this public forum, we are just fellow players like you, trying to help other players. This means we do not have access to any accounts or information about other users.

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. KindGryphon Win User

My account had been charged from Microsoft without my permission. What do I do ?

Unknown email as well.
    If the charge came from an unknown microsoft account that isnt yours then youd want to reach out to your bank and report it as fraud.

Microsoft would only be able to help you directly if the charge occurred on your own Microsoft account.
  4. VickieBehrns Win User

Microsoft*Ultimate 1 month msbilll.info WA

Please let me know what the charge Microsoft*Ultimate is for, it's in the amount of $16.23. I

checked the msbill.info site and logged into my account, it shows we have no recent orders (past 6 months).

Looking at msbill.info site you don't even have this charge listed.

Confirm the charge is from Microsoft

Charges from Microsoft for consumer purchases will appear on your billing statement with these descriptions:

MICROSOFT*XBOX
    MICROSOFT*XBOX LIVE GOLD
    MICROSOFT*XBOX GAME PASS
    MICROSOFT*EA ACCESS
    MICROSOFT*STORE
    MICROSOFT*OFFICE

MICROSOFT*OFFICE 365

MICROSOFT*ACCOUNT

MICROSOFT*ONEDRIVE

MICROSOFT*OUTLOOK

Need to know how to ensure this is canceled since it's not on my account.
    Please cancel my Microsoft Ultimate 1 Momsbill.Info Waus and return the $16.11 back into my bank account.

Thank you.
  5. henrymccall1 Win User

Ms bill.info wa

Why am I being charged a Microsoft bill for the last year-and-a-half which I do not have Microsoft Windows $7.95 on my bank account each month and I can't seem to get this stuff
  6. AlexFp_625 Win User

Been charged for DLC but haven't received it

Thanks for the reply. I only have one Microsoft account and I also have been charged for this on my bank statement but haven't received goods.
Thema:

1. I have an unknown charge from microsoft “MICROSOFT*XBOX GAME425-6816830 WA” i haven't been... - Similar Threads - unknown charge microsoft

2. Unknown charged in my bank account.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unknown charged in my bank account.: Hello upon checking my bank account I was charged $1 dollar multiple times. I Dont purchased anything. 2a9a3f07-33bd-40f2-adfd-1218c0fdca29
  3. Unknown charge in back account

in XBoX on Windows
    Unknown charge in back account: I have an unknown charge for 117.69 taken from my bank account. I don't have any subscriptions on my account showing what this charge is for. a42c8fc9-8cad-4195-853d-53f5f6e5efc9
  4. fix ps3 controller unknown usb device (device descriptor request failed)

in XBoX on Windows
    fix ps3 controller unknown usb device (device descriptor request failed): TRIED SCP TOOLKIT my controller is a copy of the original dualshock 3 controller. 523e77b9-9ef3-46f6-a19a-79d5fd97cea0
  5. How do i fix this Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed)

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i fix this Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed): [img] [img] I’ve tried everything and I’ve watched 30 YouTube videos and they didn’t help I’ve changed power plan and everything else 83e65527-88d8-47ab-a72a-a8387e7769ad
  6. Xbox Insider Hub app error "An unknown HTTP error occurred." when my globalprotect vpn is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Insider Hub app error "An unknown HTTP error occurred." when my globalprotect vpn is...: Hello experts, Hopefully, I can find the solution here... This is the only user running xbox insider hub and it is in globalprotect full-tunnel setup. When not connected to our vpn, xbox works...
  7. Xbox X is showing online unknown

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox X is showing online unknown: I tried restarting it, un plugging it and leaving it there for a minute and turn it on, I even logged off my WiFi and reconnected to it, nothing is working, help please....
  8. "Unknown file version (sniper5_dx12.exe)"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Unknown file version (sniper5_dx12.exe)": I installed Sniper elite 5 from the xbox app on gamepass onto my windows 10 pc yet it shows this error. I have been on xbox app and used the verify and repair option but still the same error...
  9. Unknown multiple charges from Microsoft Xbox reading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unknown multiple charges from Microsoft Xbox reading: I have charged £27.98 for 2 times and 2 tines £17.49 from Microsoft Xbox Reading.. I never purchased or subscribe anything.. Very upset about the charges.. 1d11d7af-4913-4151-8b3c-f45fa19ee9cf
  10. I have been charged 128.98 for two unknown purchases and I think my account has been hacked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been charged 128.98 for two unknown purchases and I think my account has been hacked: I have been charged 128.98 for two unknown purchases and I think my account has been hacked and I tried to get a refund and it said request denied ,please I hope u guys can make this refund...