i have an issue with hitman 3 and I have it and I say me to buy it

Discus and support i have an issue with hitman 3 and I have it and I say me to buy it in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello i have an issue with hitman 3 i have it but I have only one mission and no other destisnation [img] [img] [img] [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ugolan, Oct 30, 2023.

1. Ugolan
    Ugolan Guest

Hello i have an issue with hitman 3 i have it but I have only one mission and no other destisnation

i have an issue with hitman 3 and I have it and I say me to buy it [​IMG]

:)

Ugolan, Oct 30, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

I appreciate the response and I understand. It seems a lot of gamers were also experiencing the same issue on the Hitman 3 game pass.

If the issue still persists, kindly try to perform these steps:

Fully close the game. Make sure it's not in a quick resume.

Go to the manage game and add-on section

Get to the saved data section press Delete All

Then get back to the manage game and add-on section and enter the section that shows the game and it's add-ons.

Delete all the add-ons. You don't have to delete the main game

Then install the add-ons again.

For reference link:

https://www.reddit.com/r/XboxGamePa...wnloaded_hitman_trilogy_on_games_pass_but_it/

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Please let me know the results and no pressure!

Best regards,
    Darhyl
  3. Ugolan Win User

Thanks I will try it tomorrow but there are an important thing I have the game but I don’t buy it beacause of the Xbox core I have it for free
  4. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi there! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your game Hitman 3. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

It's important to note that this is a public user-to-user community forum, and none of us here work for Microsoft.

Kindly confirm if you are using the correct account where you have purchased the game Hitman 3 along with its First Season DLCs by signing your account on a web browser on account.microsoft.com > go to Payment and Billing > Order History > then select the date of range when you purchased the game Hitman 3.

If you have verified that you are using the correct account, try to perform the following workarounds:

Remove your account, power cycle, and re-add your account:

Here's how to remove your account:

> Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.
    > Select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.
    > Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm.

Power Cycle:

> Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

> Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

Then re-add your account and launch the game to see if it works.

Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.
    Select Profile & System > Add or switch > Add new.
    Enter the email address for the Microsoft account that you want to add, and then select Enter.

Note: Make sure that you do not select Get a new account unless you want to create a new Microsoft account.

Enter the password for your Microsoft account, and then select Enter.
    Review the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept.
    Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In, security & PIN preferences to finish adding your profile to the console.

If the issue still persists, the console might have issues reading the license from your account. Try to reinstall the game using your Microsoft account.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please take your time and let me know if it works.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  5. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Oh, my sincerest apologies! Thank you for the clarification.

Based on the Xbox Store, it seems that you need to own either an Xbox game pass for console or an Xbox game pass Ultimate in order to access the World of Assassination missions pack.

Best regards,
    Darhyl
  6. Darhyl Amizola Win User

You're welcome and that is a possibility.

Try to launch the game Hitman: world of assassinations from Game Pass and check if you have the Hitman 3 missions from there.

Best regards,
    Darhyl
Thema:

1. i have an issue with hitman 3 and I have it and I say me to buy it - Similar Threads - issue hitman buy

2. Elite series 2 issues with sensitivity

in XboX Insiders
    Elite series 2 issues with sensitivity: For some reason my elite series 2 controller randomly has its inputs become sensitive. For example if I try to move over 1 app it moves over 2 or 3 if does this with the sticks and d pad. Parts of...
  3. My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...: My current network status says the following services is having issues and I bought my two games online and I can't play them , what do I do !? 044a95f1-4974-4e36-a680-99a15bc1c5f5
  4. Xbox support told me to post this here brightness issues series x

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox support told me to post this here brightness issues series x: My Xbox series x I have tried everything to fix it. No settings or anything help I have tried unplugging using different port different tv different HDMI cable Unplugging factory resetting tv...
  5. Can anybody help me with this issue?

in XboX Insiders
    Can anybody help me with this issue?: Couple months ago i went to nyc to meet some family members their children had an Xbox so I logged on on my account. Everything was fine but they started kicking me off games so they can play I...
  6. Xbox having connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox having connection issues: My roommates and I have three xboxes total in our house. Two days ago they all started having the same issue. We keep getting kicked offline, and our consoles say they can't connect to the...
  7. Xbox PC issues DCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox PC issues DCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC: i cant leave my own party on xbox app pc. any sollution? submitted by /u/Euphoric_Ad3856 [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox Favorite Notification and Join Game Issues

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Favorite Notification and Join Game Issues: I have several people on my friends list and all of them are friends with me but I have 1 friend that is favorited that will not give notifications, allow you to join his games or allow him to...
  9. Series S connection issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series S connection issue: Every day after I get off work and come home and try to load up my Xbox it says that it is not connected to the Wi-Fi. I proceeded to type in the password for the Wi-Fi and get prompted with “...
  10. Keyboard and mouse dongle issue. Can I get a new dongle mail to me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keyboard and mouse dongle issue. Can I get a new dongle mail to me: Microsoft ergonomic sculpt keyboard and mouse b37a3e19-f913-4fff-a391-66e04a89c962