I have an issue where i can download any other game but fortnite even though i have 900 gb...

Discus and support I have an issue where i can download any other game but fortnite even though i have 900 gb... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have an xbox one its last update was on 12/24/2023 2:11 AM 9d937bc7-34c5-4c84-a610-9dcabba01994 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Marci Long, Dec 17, 2023.

1. Marci Long
    Marci Long Guest

I have an issue where i can download any other game but fortnite even though i have 900 gb...

I have an xbox one its last update was on 12/24/2023 2:11 AM

:)

Marci Long, Dec 17, 2023
  2. MarvinaPerez Win User

I have an issue where i can download any other game but fortnite even though i have 900 gb of storage

Hi, my name is Marvina and I will be happy to help you.

I'm sorry you have this problem. Follow the instructions below for a solution.

Check the Xbox status page. If you see any services with alerts, expand the service, scroll to Notifications, and sign in to receive a message when the service is back up and running.

Xbox status
    You may need to update your console. For example, if you see a "Download stopped" error, you may need to install an update before the download can complete.
    To see if an update is available:
    Press the Xbox  button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Updates.
    If there are updates, they will appear in the left menu. Otherwise, "No console updates available" will appear.

Information source (credits):
    https://support.xbox.com/help/games...game-or-app-installation-problems-on-xbox-one

I hope I can help you solve it.

Best regards,
    Marvina.
  3. DeniqL Win User

Can I play a game I have downloaded even though it is released tomorrow?

Hi,Peter! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

If you can lauch it then there should be no problem. Also keep in mind that the schedule may vary depending on your time zone

9 p.m. PDT on April 25 for the west coast of the United States

12 a.m. EDT on April 26 for the east coast of the United States

5 a.m. BST on April 26 for the United Kingdom

6 a.m. CEST on April 26 most of mainland Europe

9:30 a.m. IST on April 26 for India and Sri Lanka

1 p.m. JST on April 26 for Japan

2 p.m. AEST on April 26 for the east coast of Australia

On another hand tampering with your console´s Time and region to play a game earlier is the one thing that could indeed cause problems though
  4. Smwutches Win User

Any I can download a game I already have?

Sorry, but no. You would have to purchase a new game.
  5. spartan8ttv Win User

Xbox Series X Download Stops after 10+ gb of download for any Game

Thanks Pranav. At least you are giving me some valuable Intel to troubleshoot this.

Most of the guys are from other countries. Some of them are from India from different states, so possibly with different ISPs.

I can confirm that i was able to download Fortnite on my mobile internet yesterday. Also as per this issue, you can download any game smaller than 10 gb like fall guys and play it..there is no issue with multiplayer connectivity or downloads..only downloads with >10 gb size are affected.

Interestingly, when I was testing the 245 gb download, my internet connection broke. I have complained to the ISP (HATHWAY) and they are looking right now. Till that time, my 245 gb download was at 17 gb..

I cannot test larger xbox downloads with other ISPs other than my mobile internet. So, based on your intel, for now let's keep this ISP angle open. But again, what about the guys from other countries? And why the hell was my xbox DOWNLOADING Microsoft store 6 times yesterday? Seems weird to many.

Let's keep posting updates on this thread. So that if any other guy is able to give us some clues into this issue..
  6. xUndead Jesterx Win User

Can't install apps

I am having this exact issue. Brand new One X will not download fortnite. Any other game and app downloads fine. I have tried all listed troubleshooting steps but the download just stops.
Thema:

1. I have an issue where i can download any other game but fortnite even though i have 900 gb... - Similar Threads - issue where download

2. hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...: So my buttons will not work, they worked maybe 30 mins beforehand where I sat the controller down and picked it back up and they were unresponsive, My warranty is still covered and the big issue...
  3. Hello, I am experiencing an issue where my friends list is not showing up on my Xbox, but...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hello, I am experiencing an issue where my friends list is not showing up on my Xbox, but...: I have tried the following: 1. Removing my account from the xbox 2. Holding down the Xbox power button to hard reset, and unplugged the xbox for several minutes. 3. I then went into the...
  4. Is anyone else still having issues with their Xbox Wireless Headset breaking where the mic...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else still having issues with their Xbox Wireless Headset breaking where the mic...: [img] It seems to be a known issue as I’ve seen another thread where many people had their headset break in the same place. I saw a Microsoft moderator mention to post a new thread as that one...
  5. Cannot sign into anything xbox/windows related such as the xbox app and where the issue...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot sign into anything xbox/windows related such as the xbox app and where the issue...: Error Code: 0x80004005 code: Eroded Badlands. A file that the Windows Product Activation (WPA) requires is damaged or missing. Please reboot, verify system permissions, and make sure your...
  6. Hello, I am experiencing an issue where my friends list is not showing up on my Xbox, but...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hello, I am experiencing an issue where my friends list is not showing up on my Xbox, but...: I have tried to reset my Xbox, remove the account then re add it on to the Xbox, my last resort is to just remove everyone i see then re add them. But I am open to any other suggestions....
  7. I am having an issue where I join a party through Xbox game bar and my friends can hear me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am having an issue where I join a party through Xbox game bar and my friends can hear me...: I have already tried deleting and reinstalling 649adc95-eb59-4e8a-8582-a0c691632a05
  8. Having a issue where a game crashes on my series s and x, any fixes?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having a issue where a game crashes on my series s and x, any fixes?: Been playing snow runner for a few days. Across my series x and s. Had no issues. Started on my x, the game would crash after a short period of play. Now happening on my s...
  9. How do I fix this issue where It says their xbox live account is offline?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I fix this issue where It says their xbox live account is offline?: I have 2 friends that have this problem and it does not allow me to receive invites from games, from them. They can join my games but it says "offline" next to their accounts. Also I can't here...
  10. Is anyone having an issue with Xbox for PC where some games will download and install but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone having an issue with Xbox for PC where some games will download and install but...: I am having an issue with Xbox for PC where some games will download and install without issue, but others will not. For instance, I can install Madden 23 but Elder Scrolls Oblivion will not start...