I have an issue whenever I log onto fortnite, it says "Login Failed" with no error code or...

Discus and support I have an issue whenever I log onto fortnite, it says "Login Failed" with no error code or... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to play fortnite, but whenver I load in, it says "Login Failed". I cleared my cache, reinstalled the game 4 times, removed my account and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Christian Papastergiou , Oct 17, 2023.

1. I have an issue whenever I log onto fortnite, it says "Login Failed" with no error code or...

I am trying to play fortnite, but whenver I load in, it says "Login Failed". I cleared my cache, reinstalled the game 4 times, removed my account and added it back, cleared local storage, and everything. Do you guys have any other solutions? I also hard reset my xbox. Still didn't work.

:)

Christian Papastergiou , Oct 17, 2023
  2. RhysPrice6 Win User

Usage Limit Exceeded, Try Again Tomorrow.

Oof. Yeah. Whenever I use another account to login, Minecraft will say "we failed to log you in" and the error code is ghast.
  3. akar ahmad Win User

I have an issue whenever I log onto fortnite, it says "Login Failed" with no error code or anything. Just a "Login Failed" with a retry button.

Hi Christian! I'm more than happy to help you! I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Fortnite game. I understand that you have almost exhausted all the troubleshooting steps. No worries, let me help you sort this out. I just want to clarify, may I know what do you mean by hard reset? Do you mean a power cycle or a factory reset remove everything? Kindly try to perform the following workarounds: 1. Clear out your MAC address: Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting. 2. In case the issue still persists, the next step would be to perform a soft reset/factory reset keep my games and apps on the console. To do so you will need to follow the steps below: Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps. Note: The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause you to lose your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account. You may also check this link for reference: https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/1c4d0dcf-73cc-4306-aa84-41bcd345510b Please take your time and let me know if it works. Best Regards, Darhyl
    thank you very much
  4. Darhyl Amizola Win User

I have an issue whenever I log onto fortnite, it says "Login Failed" with no error code or anything. Just a "Login Failed" with a retry button.

Hi Christian! I'm more than happy to help you!

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Fortnite game. I understand that you have almost exhausted all the troubleshooting steps. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

I just want to clarify, may I know what do you mean by hard reset? Do you mean a power cycle or a factory reset remove everything?

Kindly try to perform the following workarounds:

1. Clear out your MAC address:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

2. In case the issue still persists, the next step would be to perform a soft reset/factory reset keep my games and apps on the console. To do so you will need to follow the steps below:

Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.

Note: The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause you to lose your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.

You may also check this link for reference: https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/1c4d0dcf-73cc-4306-aa84-41bcd345510b

Please take your time and let me know if it works.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  5. Κωνσταντίν Win User

Xbox live purchase check failure in Fortnite

Whenever I log into Fortnite, it says “Xbox live purchase check failure”

Then underneath it says “Unable to verify purchase with Xbox live services” xbox live error code is 0x800C0019 Is this Fortnite’s fault or xbox live’s. Please help.
  6. KBHGAMING2 Win User

Vbucks gift card help

I tried reedeming my card in the fortnite says you 25 digit code i try login to the epicgames.com it’s says the cradentials are failing i used both of my account my email and my xbox nintendo switch
Thema:

I have an issue whenever I log onto fortnite, it says "Login Failed" with no error code or...

1. I have an issue whenever I log onto fortnite, it says "Login Failed" with no error code or... - Similar Threads - issue whenever log

2. Elite series 2 issues with sensitivity

in XboX Insiders
    Elite series 2 issues with sensitivity: For some reason my elite series 2 controller randomly has its inputs become sensitive. For example if I try to move over 1 app it moves over 2 or 3 if does this with the sticks and d pad. Parts of...
  3. My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...: My current network status says the following services is having issues and I bought my two games online and I can't play them , what do I do !? 044a95f1-4974-4e36-a680-99a15bc1c5f5
  4. Xbox support told me to post this here brightness issues series x

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox support told me to post this here brightness issues series x: My Xbox series x I have tried everything to fix it. No settings or anything help I have tried unplugging using different port different tv different HDMI cable Unplugging factory resetting tv...
  5. Can anybody help me with this issue?

in XboX Insiders
    Can anybody help me with this issue?: Couple months ago i went to nyc to meet some family members their children had an Xbox so I logged on on my account. Everything was fine but they started kicking me off games so they can play I...
  6. Xbox having connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox having connection issues: My roommates and I have three xboxes total in our house. Two days ago they all started having the same issue. We keep getting kicked offline, and our consoles say they can't connect to the...
  7. Xbox PC issues DCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox PC issues DCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC: i cant leave my own party on xbox app pc. any sollution? submitted by /u/Euphoric_Ad3856 [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox Favorite Notification and Join Game Issues

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Favorite Notification and Join Game Issues: I have several people on my friends list and all of them are friends with me but I have 1 friend that is favorited that will not give notifications, allow you to join his games or allow him to...
  9. Keyboard and mouse dongle issue. Can I get a new dongle mail to me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keyboard and mouse dongle issue. Can I get a new dongle mail to me: Microsoft ergonomic sculpt keyboard and mouse b37a3e19-f913-4fff-a391-66e04a89c962
  10. Whenever I attempt to play Fortnite on my Xbox, I encounter a frustrating issue where my...

in XboX Insiders
    Whenever I attempt to play Fortnite on my Xbox, I encounter a frustrating issue where my...: This occurs specifically when the game is loading, and my console struggles to keep up with the demands of the game. Anyway to stop this from happening? submitted by /u/Working-Bumblebee-58...