i have an issue actually logging into Minecraft on pc, i keep getting the deep ocean code,...

Discus and support i have an issue actually logging into Minecraft on pc, i keep getting the deep ocean code,... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have checked threads and online help advice by Microsoft themselves and I've found nothings worked, maybe i may have overlooked something, I've had... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LegacyLux, Dec 16, 2023.

1. LegacyLux
    LegacyLux Guest

i have an issue actually logging into Minecraft on pc, i keep getting the deep ocean code,...

I have checked threads and online help advice by Microsoft themselves and I've found nothings worked, maybe i may have overlooked something, I've had issues like this since the Mojang account change and i don't see why since much hasn't really changed, which lead to me losing my first account. Every time i try to login on the launcher it just gives me error 0x80070520 / deep ocean though everything is fine with my pc and internet connections the Xbox app works so does game bar, I'm on a new device that hasn't given me any problems thus far. If i can get any support based on my rough comments that would be helpful, if you need any further descriptions let me know.

Thank you,

:)

LegacyLux, Dec 16, 2023
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

minecraft support redirect

Where did you purchased Minecraft?
    Via Minecraft.net or Microsoft store?

And what did you tried so far to fix the deep ocean error?
  3. M W M Tripmode Win User

No animals spawning

And it above deep ocean so it should work
  4. LASUS62 Win User

What do you want for the next Elder Scrolls?

Skyrim is as big as the ocean, but only as deep as a puddle.

I would really like more depth in the game.
  5. «C«T Win User

Minecraft account

Hello,

Have a few questions here:

• Where did you "buy a minecraft account"? Do you mean you purchased the game?
    • Did you purchase Minecraft through Mojang or Microsoft?
    • Which version of Minecraft did you buy? Java or Bedrock?
    • Are you on PC, Xbox, or another platform?
    • Are you having issues logging into the Mojang account or the Microsoft account?
    Thanks,

XBF John
    Yes, I purchased the game through Microsoft, Java edition. I originally had it on PC but as of recent (since June) my MacBook. I can log into the Microsoft account, but the issue is that it isn't linked to my Minecraft account, for whatever reason. I can't get any use from the mojang site or anything because I got the game through Microsoft, but logging In with aforementioned account only logs in my Microsoft. So it doesn't allow me to actually get in.
  6. Tomm_A Win User

Minecraft launcher login error

Hello Dave4802,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are experiencing an error while trying to log in to the Minecraft launcher. The error code 0x8000ffff code: Deep Ocean indicates that there was an issue with the login process. This could be related to the known issue recently and is now currently investigated. Let us help perform the suggested steps to help get this resolved.

To resolve this issue, please follow these steps:

1. Check if there are any updates available for the Xbox App and Minecraft launcher. If there are, please install them.

• Open the Xbox app for Windows.
    • In My Library, select the game title.
    • Select the More options (…) button and choose Manage.
    • Select Files and then Check for updates.

2. Use Gaming Services Repair tool:

• Launch the Xbox app for PC.
    • Click your Profile picture.
    • Click on Support.
    • Choose Gaming Services Repair Tool.
    • Click Start Troubleshooting

3. Check if your Microsoft account is working properly. You can do this by logging in to your account on the Microsoft website or you can sign in your Microsoft account here: https://account.microsoft.com

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Thema:

1. i have an issue actually logging into Minecraft on pc, i keep getting the deep ocean code,... - Similar Threads - issue actually logging

2. Elite series 2 issues with sensitivity

in XboX Insiders
    Elite series 2 issues with sensitivity: For some reason my elite series 2 controller randomly has its inputs become sensitive. For example if I try to move over 1 app it moves over 2 or 3 if does this with the sticks and d pad. Parts of...
  3. My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...: My current network status says the following services is having issues and I bought my two games online and I can't play them , what do I do !? 044a95f1-4974-4e36-a680-99a15bc1c5f5
  4. Xbox support told me to post this here brightness issues series x

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox support told me to post this here brightness issues series x: My Xbox series x I have tried everything to fix it. No settings or anything help I have tried unplugging using different port different tv different HDMI cable Unplugging factory resetting tv...
  5. Can anybody help me with this issue?

in XboX Insiders
    Can anybody help me with this issue?: Couple months ago i went to nyc to meet some family members their children had an Xbox so I logged on on my account. Everything was fine but they started kicking me off games so they can play I...
  6. Xbox having connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox having connection issues: My roommates and I have three xboxes total in our house. Two days ago they all started having the same issue. We keep getting kicked offline, and our consoles say they can't connect to the...
  7. Xbox PC issues DCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox PC issues DCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC: i cant leave my own party on xbox app pc. any sollution? submitted by /u/Euphoric_Ad3856 [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox Favorite Notification and Join Game Issues

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Favorite Notification and Join Game Issues: I have several people on my friends list and all of them are friends with me but I have 1 friend that is favorited that will not give notifications, allow you to join his games or allow him to...
  9. What prevents Microsoft rewards support from actually working on ticket issues?

in XBoX on Windows
    What prevents Microsoft rewards support from actually working on ticket issues?: I think this is about the 2nd or 3rd time I've run into the issue of getting the "There's an issue with your account or order" screen when trying to redeem points. I've seen similar threads posted...
  10. How do I get in contact with anyone who can actually help me with my issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get in contact with anyone who can actually help me with my issues: Recently my minecraft account got stolen by someone getting access to my microsoft account and transferring ownership from my email address to theirs then deleting my microsoft account and I know...