I have an Ipad and everytime I sign in with my Microsoft account the game crashes. The game...

Discus and support I have an Ipad and everytime I sign in with my Microsoft account the game crashes. The game... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I have an Ipad and after signing in with my Microsoft account minecraft crashes after few seconds only works when I am not signed in. Can I get... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dzsenifer Jamniczky, Aug 7, 2023.

1. I have an Ipad and everytime I sign in with my Microsoft account the game crashes. The game...

Hello, I have an Ipad and after signing in with my Microsoft account minecraft crashes after few seconds only works when I am not signed in. Can I get a little help on this . Thank you

:)

Dzsenifer Jamniczky, Aug 7, 2023
  2. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

I have an Ipad and everytime I sign in with my Microsoft account the game crashes. The game is up to date so is my ipad. Could I get some help please?

Hello my namebis zahir, a independent advisor.

Please provide more information, what game is crashing ? Are there any error codes.

Regards
    Zahir
  3. KnightJimmy7846 Win User

Minecraft Switch won’t keep me logged in to my Microsoft account

I have this same problem too. What a garbage platform, come on Microsoft. Love that everytime my kids open the game I have to sign them in with a laptop. FML.
    Same here. If I close the game, I have to relog into my account everytime with a code. Not to mention it says something about using a temporary microsoft account to use your purchases...
  4. joek9950 Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collections won’t load games after signing in

I don't have a mobile network, only my home wifi network. The app works just fine on my laptop when signed in. All features open when signed in. The app works fine on my ipad in "guest" mode. I played a game in guest mode, then signed in, and the app failed to open the next game. Obviously, it has something to do with signing in on my ipad, since the app works fine in guest mode. I have updated my ipad and the app. If I could get out of the black screen in the app without having to shut down my ipad, I would be able to trouble shoot better. Having to shut the ipad down each time to reset the app is a real bother. What is even more perplexing is that the app worked fine on 4/25. Having changed nothing on my ipad, on 4/26 it wouldn't work.
    We have the same problem on both of our iPad’s. I have not tried the guest mode !!!!

Similar scenario as to the date….

Would like to contact Microsoft, but I cannot find a contact phone number..
  5. TheCreeper1 Win User

Forza horizon 4 error code 0x803f8001

Hi good day, I signed in my microsoft billing account and it showed my I owned the game, the purchased was successful. I played the game before but my pc crashed and after I reinstalled the windows, reinstall the game and then I started having this issue.
  6. SL2252 Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collections won’t load games after signing in

I don't have a mobile network, only my home wifi network. The app works just fine on my laptop when signed in. All features open when signed in. The app works fine on my ipad in "guest" mode. I played a game in guest mode, then signed in, and the app failed to open the next game. Obviously, it has something to do with signing in on my ipad, since the app works fine in guest mode. I have updated my ipad and the app. If I could get out of the black screen in the app without having to shut down my ipad, I would be able to trouble shoot better. Having to shut the ipad down each time to reset the app is a real bother. What is even more perplexing is that the app worked fine on 4/25. Having changed nothing on my ipad, on 4/26 it wouldn't work.
Thema:

I have an Ipad and everytime I sign in with my Microsoft account the game crashes. The game...

1. I have an Ipad and everytime I sign in with my Microsoft account the game crashes. The game... - Similar Threads - Ipad everytime sign

2. Microsoft Solitaire Collection won’t sign in on iPad

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection won’t sign in on iPad: So, I am having problems after opening Microsoft Solitaire Collection on my iPad. It says Signing in on the top right and it won’t let me sign in. I closed and restarted the app, signing out and...
  3. Connecting Series X controller to iPad

in XboX Insiders
    Connecting Series X controller to iPad: I've used my controller with my iPad before, but now i cant get it to connect. I'ts showing up in bluetooth, i tap it, it tries to connect, then it fails. Rinse and repeat over and over. Any...
  4. Child Account- Friends- Ipad

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Child Account- Friends- Ipad: I have opened now about 15 different pages, downloaded apps and still cannot find any button that allows my child to add friends to their iPad. I’ve tried PC, from my phone and from her iPad and...
  5. Is it possible to use Xbox Game pass ultimate for PC on Ipad or Mac?

in XboX Insiders
    Is it possible to use Xbox Game pass ultimate for PC on Ipad or Mac?: I would like to play with Age of Empires or Crusader Kings, but the console versions are different from the console ones. And I would also prefer using a mouse. submitted by /u/MajkoTrey21...
  6. How to add friends On Minecraft On my iPad.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to add friends On Minecraft On my iPad.: How to add Friends On minecraft With m u iPad d8b9613e-5d47-4cef-8959-5fb8d98e290f
  7. How do I share game pass with family member that has ipad and want to play minecraft cloud...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I share game pass with family member that has ipad and want to play minecraft cloud...: How do I share game pass with family member that has ipad and want to play minecraft cloud gaming? db198d53-192c-462d-848c-d90ad08927d2
  8. Minecraft game content are different on iPad vs iPhone .

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft game content are different on iPad vs iPhone .: How do I see same content for Minecraft on iPad and iPhone . I see all my previous worlds on iPhone but not on iPad . Please advise . 770f3b9f-1689-48d8-ad40-e65c5cd784cd
  9. How do I connect iPad and switch friends Minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I connect iPad and switch friends Minecraft?: Cannot permanently connect as friends where they show up in friends list. Have also tried to create world with invite link and keep getting “unable to join” error message (tried creating various...
  10. Unable to purchase Realms Plus subscription on IPad

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase Realms Plus subscription on IPad: I have been trying for days to purchase a Realms Plys subscription, but keep getting the same message: “Sorry, we were unable to complete your realm purchase. Maybe check your internet...