I have an idea to save upload speed/time for steam and increase download speed/time for users

Discus and support I have an idea to save upload speed/time for steam and increase download speed/time for users in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; I have an idea to save upload speed/time for steam and increase download speed/time for users To save upload speed and time from Steam, Origin, Uplay,... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Darkyere, Dec 15, 2016.

1. Darkyere
    Darkyere Guest

I have an idea to save upload speed/time for steam and increase download speed/time for users

To save upload speed and time from Steam, Origin, Uplay, Playstation and Xbox (Possibly others plz. use the idea)

and to take up the speed for downloads/update and decrease the time to do so.

We could when there are more of the same Xbox running on the same lokal network. You

could download with fullspeed on only one device. Then share it with the rest on local network as it gets downloaded by that doubling the download speed for 2 (or more) users and taking down the amount of data that would be needed to upload from Xbox.

I believe it could be a good idea so that these services could save upload speed/time (and money) and maybe it would leave us with them being faster aswell.

Im going to share this to Steam, Origin, Uplay, Playstion and Xbox in the hope its going to make a difference on

as many servers as possible and allso to decrease the load of such servers on the internet.

Hope you all like the idea and have a good christmas.

Best Regards,

:)

Darkyere, Dec 15, 2016
  2. Victus96
    Victus96 Guest
    EXTREMELY Slow Download Speeds

It took me over 16 hours to pre load Halo 5. It isn't my internet speed because I have 75/75 upload download and on my PC I download massive games in like 35-40 minutes. Any ideas how to increase download speeds?

Victus96, Dec 15, 2016
  3. INTERNET SPEED FOR CONSTANT STREAMERS!

What kind of Internet download and upload speeds do you have, and what is the number of users active on the internet do you have at one time?

I want to flawlessly stream my games on twitch while my roommates are also streaming or watching Netflix.

Please provide the following

*DOWNLOAD SPEED:

*UPLOAD SPEED:

*ACTIVE USERS: (Streaming Video and Gaming):

*ISP:

ThaLonelyDoctor, Dec 15, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: