I HAVE AN ERROR OR PROBLEM THAT DOES NOT LET ME BUY AND GET 360 GAMES FREE and payment

Discus and support I HAVE AN ERROR OR PROBLEM THAT DOES NOT LET ME BUY AND GET 360 GAMES FREE and payment in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have an error that does not allow me to buy games or download free 360 gold games. I have an xbox one and I do not have 360 that I must do and that I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GamerLD, Mar 18, 2019.

1. GamerLD
    GamerLD Guest

I HAVE AN ERROR OR PROBLEM THAT DOES NOT LET ME BUY AND GET 360 GAMES FREE and payment

:)

GamerLD, Mar 18, 2019
  2. BaconisGood53 Win User

Games for gold i can get xbox one game easy but 360 ask me for Credit card why?

Buying/ Redeeming any 360 games on the Xbox One requires a payment option on your account. The free 360 games with gold only needs to acknowledge that you have a payment optin, but it wont actually charge you anything.
  3. D B A TBag Win User

Problem when try buy (its free) Dungeon siege III on xbox one

Same problem. I don't use a credit card on my live account but rather but prepaid Microsoft cards. When I go to the site xbox.com/gameswithgold it tells me I have no viable payment option even though it's a free game. No issue downloading the one games,
    only 360 games on website. This would seem to be a billing option error all on microsofts side that needs to be fixed. There should be no need to enter cc info to get a free game.
  4. DAZZA 433 Win User

Games for gold i can get xbox one game easy but 360 ask me for Credit card why?

Yes unfortunately this is a constant annoyance needing a payment method on your account to buy or even download a free xbox 360 game on your xbox one.

This is why i still have a 360 sat here to download the free games then when you load up your xbox one the games are in the ready to install folder without needing to add a payment method.
  5. JoshuaPowell Win User

Backwards compatible purchase errors

I get the same error. Fought with it for the last 2 weeks. Up till now I could buy 360 games with no issue. I have almost 30 on my xbox one. But now I can't do it online or on my xbone. Chat is no help. They told me just to go buy a code to redeem for
    a game that is FREE. Nice solution. Using a 360 works, and no mateer what it says, a credit card on the account is not the issue. I have only 1 payment method, a cc, no paypal even attached, and still have the problem. But I have no issue at all buying xbone
    games. This is totally on MS and they need tonstep up some help and support.
  6. Hassantal Win User

can't get the free with gold titles !!!

I have the same issue too.

I spent 2 hours on the Microsoft support chat, and nothing they tried with my region account worked, there was no problem with it. It is just the payment platform that doesn't work ...

They ended up saying to me that I need an Xbox 360 to "buy" the free games and after that I would be able to download it on the Xbox ONE.

This is really a problem because since they announced the backward compatibility, I sold my Xbox 360 to buy an Xbox ONE, and now I can't add the Xbox 360 games to my account ...

If someone has a solution ... Because microsoft can't solves this problem for us ...
Thema:

1. I HAVE AN ERROR OR PROBLEM THAT DOES NOT LET ME BUY AND GET 360 GAMES FREE and payment - Similar Threads - ERROR PROBLEM DOES

2. I am having a problem updating Dolby Access. It gives me the error 0x87e5002c. Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am having a problem updating Dolby Access. It gives me the error 0x87e5002c. Can anyone...: I am having a problem updating Dolby Access. It gives me the error 0x87e5002c. Can anyone help me? Thanks. 72ed5c02-8478-488b-b57c-f7648f660063
  3. Error 0x87DD0017 whenever I turn on my xbox, stating connection problems with my internet....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0x87DD0017 whenever I turn on my xbox, stating connection problems with my internet....: I haven't used my xbox series X much recently, came back online recently and had to do update for system. Now I keep getting error 0x87DD0017 whenever I turn on my xbox, stating connection...
  4. I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 10e3f5b7-7c6f-4195-9ee9-21b72e7c2ba9
  5. "There was a problem with the update" but getting error codes with no help articles.

in XBoX on Consoles
    "There was a problem with the update" but getting error codes with no help articles.: Been having a mountain of problems with my Xbox One, and I'm not able to update it. When it says "there was a problem with the update" it's gives me these error codes: 0x80070584 0x00000000...
  6. Problem buying content. What does this error code mean?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem buying content. What does this error code mean?: Every time I try to make a purchase with my card or Microsoft balance I get this message. For the card it charges me anyway then immediately refunds it. I've tried waiting but this has been going...
  7. Problem with Update Error Code 0x80070070 0x00000000 0x90130005 on XBoxOne

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with Update Error Code 0x80070070 0x00000000 0x90130005 on XBoxOne: Hi Has anyone had this error code 0x80070070 0x00000000 0x90130005 The 0x80070070 looks like lack of storage. I've deleted files so lots of space Can't find 0x90130005 in any help topics...
  8. There was a problem with the update - Error code: 0x8B050033 0x00000000 0x00000201

in XboX Insiders
    There was a problem with the update - Error code: 0x8B050033 0x00000000 0x00000201: This is on 2 consoles that I had on skip ahead build 2030. I attempted to unenroll them and after the adjustment it tried to prompt an update. The update reset some things so I went through setup...
  9. error code 0x803F8001 problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error code 0x803F8001 problem: two games I previously downloaded, city skyline 2 and warhammer darktide, became unavailable after I renewed my subscription of PGP, the error code is usually 0x803F8001 or sometimes "file system...
  10. Not sure if I have a network error or hardware problem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not sure if I have a network error or hardware problem?: I just got a xbox series x and I'm trying to download all my games and keep getting error code 0x8007232d. I have restarted the system and checked for updates and just not sure if there is...