I have an Airtel broadband I have tried all the steps but still my NAT type is stict

Discus and support I have an Airtel broadband I have tried all the steps but still my NAT type is stict in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a pc I play gta 5 online but because of Nat type stict I can join a server I have tried enabling DMZ I have tried activating UPnP also... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Shivam vichare, Jan 11, 2024.

1. I have an Airtel broadband I have tried all the steps but still my NAT type is stict

I have a pc I play gta 5 online but because of Nat type stict I can join a server I have tried enabling DMZ I have tried activating UPnP also

:)

Shivam vichare, Jan 11, 2024
  2. RobertBuckalew Win User

motorola nvg510 with stict nat type

Not to be mean here , but that is NOT a very good router ... i'll give you a link to our hardware page on it and you can look at the "known issues" and maybe work around it...

forums.xbox.com/.../3165.aspx
  3. jaerowinaus Win User

motorola nvg510 with stict nat type

@chalice sorry to here that's happening

here's how your gonna fix your issue try restoring the gateway back to factory defaults. this is going to get your nat table refreshed completely and getting everything a new ip address and nat info not to mention the network ssid and password go back to
    defaults. I like to call this digital Alzheimer's because the gateway does remember but wants to act like it doesn't . (trying to keep it simple ;cD )

but as stated before the gateway doesn't support more then one gaming console,

not saying you have two xbox ones but your gateway sees each one as two because of the fact that it has a wired mac address and wireless mac address and or the fact that it could restart itself and re-assign a different ip address to the same device ( which
    does happen from time to time )

let me know how things turn out !

like my post ? please give it a like !

:cD
  4. OllyWALES16 Win User

Won't let me connect to my friends party

5. NinjaFatGuy Win User

Xbox Companion App party chat not working?

My NAT type was open before following the steps and was open when I attempted to talk to my friends through the party chat. I went ahead and followed all the steps you've provided anyway, my NAT type is still open, and I still cannot hear my friends nor
    can they hear me.
  6. Tony Hagger Win User

Multiplayer not connecting

Update... No NAT type now, says I'm behind a firewall yet Live is still working. Tried with both home & mobile broadband with the same outcome! Please help!
Thema:

I have an Airtel broadband I have tried all the steps but still my NAT type is stict

1. I have an Airtel broadband I have tried all the steps but still my NAT type is stict - Similar Threads - Airtel broadband tried

2. Can you get an open NAT with 5G broadband?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you get an open NAT with 5G broadband?: Our home wifi is very low (8mps) so we got an E 5G home hub. Except both our Xbox X would only get a closed NAT type meaning joining party chat wouldn’t work. I’m not sure how to go around this...
  3. Xbox Series X can't connect to mobile broadband (Static IP issue)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X can't connect to mobile broadband (Static IP issue): Hi, would appreciate any help on this as I'm close to banging my head against the wall. I have an Xbox Series X and received Three 5G hub at the start of the month, worked fine with an ethernet...
  4. NAT type unavailable, using 3.mobile broadband

in XBoX on Consoles
    NAT type unavailable, using 3.mobile broadband: So everything worked fine till the other day I reset my router , I don't get internet on my TV plugged in or WiFi, on my Xbox whether it's plugged in or not I get on network settings , ipv4 & ipv6...
  5. How do I set up IPv6 on Virgin Broadband?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I set up IPv6 on Virgin Broadband?: Doesn't seem to be any obvious way to do it. I have the Hub 4 3727dfde-e062-45d9-9da6-a4b937094b7e
  6. Sky Broadband, Gaming Error Codes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sky Broadband, Gaming Error Codes: Hi, I have been with Sky Broadband for many years now and have experienced little to no problems. In the last few weeks I have been unable to play 2 games entirely, these are Destiny 2 and Roblox....
  7. Xbox X won't play online with Sky broadband

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox X won't play online with Sky broadband: Hi, I've recently bought an Xbox Series X and I'm having a lot of problems with it. I'm quite disappointed, I really thought it would just work out of the box, but I seem to keep running into...
  8. Unable to use Cloud Service due to pixelated graphics (Galaxy Tab S7+ and Sky Broadband)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Unable to use Cloud Service due to pixelated graphics (Galaxy Tab S7+ and Sky Broadband): So, bought a wonderful brand new Galaxy Tab 7+ and given I had my leg broken in a football game and sitting on the sofa a lot I thought I'd try out Game Pass Ultimate. However, it simply proves...
  9. Does the Xbox Series X have different broadband requirements than the Xbox One?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does the Xbox Series X have different broadband requirements than the Xbox One?: I have both the Series X and the Xbox One. Both are connected to the same router on the same bandwith and channel. The Xbox Series X says connected but wont run any of the services including Xbox...
  10. Satellite broadband downloads

in XBoX on Windows
    Satellite broadband downloads: Hey all, I've moved to a new house in the countryside, which has meant the only internet option was satellite broadband. This would be fine, as I don't really play many online games these days....