I have an account since 2017 and i Just got banned for i dont even know the reason how can...

Discus and support I have an account since 2017 and i Just got banned for i dont even know the reason how can... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have an account since 2017 and i Just got banned for i dont even know the reason how can i be deban ? 95f9e7d2-386c-49ca-a800-006ac7e79707 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by adrienballoune, Sep 23, 2023.

1. I have an account since 2017 and i Just got banned for i dont even know the reason how can...

I have an account since 2017 and i Just got banned for i dont even know the reason how can i be deban ?

:)

adrienballoune, Sep 23, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

I have an account since 2017 and i Just got banned for i dont even know the reason how can i be deban ?

Hi Adrienballoune! I'm more than happy to help you!

Just a gentle reminder that for enforcement actions there is a dedicated team that handles them which is the enforcement team. I’m so sorry but the reason and all details are only available on your end.

I understand this situation is frustrating for you, however, I would like to let you know that no one in the community forums or someone from Microsoft support is capable of assisting with enforcement actions.

If your suspension is eligible for an appeal you can file a case review. Here's how:

Sign in and visit the Enforcement page. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/enforcement-history

If you’re an organizer of an Xbox family group, you can choose the Gamertag of the account that you’re reviewing under Showing enforcements. Under Previous or Current you will find “Completed suspensions” and “Active suspensions” for your account or the account that you’ve selected.

Choose an enforcement action to review more info about the cause and effect of the enforcement in the pop-up window.

If the enforcement action qualifies for case review, you can select Submit an appeal to receive more info from Xbox Safety.
    After you’ve completed the form, select Submit.

Note: Xbox won’t tolerate abusive behavior. When you submit an appeal or reply to an agent’s request for additional info, don’t abuse or threaten Microsoft employees or post profane, bigoted, or otherwise provocative content. Case review inquiries are subject to the guidelines that are outlined within the Community Standards for Xbox. Disregarding these rules may result in the closure of your case review. Especially egregious violations may result in additional Xbox enforcement action.

You may also check this link for reference:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/how-to-submit-a-case-review

Thank you for your kindness and understanding.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. Jogglers Win User

Enforcement team

I know theres nothing else i can do but why is that, why is that you only can state your case only one time plus you can even put your full statement of what you have to say because there is a limited amout of words you can use also for a team that make
    sure someone either stay banned or gets unban why is that they dont even have a email or a contact of some sort to at least talk to the person and reason with them and not just for me im talking in general i know there is alot of people out there that got
    banned for no reason or by mistake dont you think they at least deserve a conversation before suggesting they stay banned or not i understand its been two years and i do have a new account but ive been talking about this before but i didnt know where i can
    state my opinon on the matter and i will love to have a conversation with the enforcement team not with just my account but with there rules and regulations and how they should be able to reason with the consumer and not just jump to conclusions thats all
  4. Smwutches Win User

I Got Banned And i dont know why

For information about your ban and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com The enforcement team does not use the forums.
  5. WPAK Win User

i dont know why i got banned

Hi there,

like mentioned by Fallen Saint you will need to take this question to the forums for suspensions etc, the support agents there are the only ones that will be able to give an answer to your question.

A email would have been sent as well to the email attached to your gamertag with information about the suspension/ban
  6. Fallen Saint XX Win User

i dont know why i got banned

Thema:

I have an account since 2017 and i Just got banned for i dont even know the reason how can...

1. I have an account since 2017 and i Just got banned for i dont even know the reason how can... - Similar Threads - account since 2017

2. I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue.: I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue. My father originally bought Minecraft for me back in 2015 and it has been on his email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse...
  3. My account has been hacked since 2021 and it has not been resolved.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account has been hacked since 2021 and it has not been resolved.: Hi, a bit ago (around Dec 2021) my account got hacked that links to my Minecraft account. I noticed and try to get it resolved immediately, but the support during the time said they could not do...
  4. I cannot log into my new Minecraft account with my Microsoft account since I put it into...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot log into my new Minecraft account with my Microsoft account since I put it into...: It seems like my Microsoft account is connected to my old ps4 on Minecraft and the ps4 has been lost, so we replaced it and now that we have a ps5 it seems like we cont log into our Minecraft...
  5. Please recover my account (it was over a year since I lost it)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please recover my account (it was over a year since I lost it): My acount was hacked aruond 1 year ago. This was in late september of 2022 The hackers email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***. My acount is *** Die...
  6. U can't unlink my microsoft account from my ps4 since its the incorrect email and I got log...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    U can't unlink my microsoft account from my ps4 since its the incorrect email and I got log...: I play on the ps4 version of minecraft. It seems I have used the wrong email when linking an Microsoft account to my playstation so I cannot access the emails or the Microsoft account. I cannot...
  7. Since my account got hacked I am unable to log in to minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Since my account got hacked I am unable to log in to minecraft: So some time ago 2 of my microsoft accounts got hacked with both of them having minecraft. While i have recovered one of the account i still havent been able to log in to minecraft, and i know for...
  8. Since this morning I can’t acces my profile/account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Since this morning I can’t acces my profile/account: Good morning, turned on my xbox this morning and I can’t acces my profile (it’s made on my gmail email) , tried another one (made in yahoo) and that works. I reset my console, my router,...
  9. My main account been permanently banned since this new banning system come out and I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My main account been permanently banned since this new banning system come out and I...: Mightyonkick has been banned for no reason after 8 years off buying stuff on this account since the new banning system come out I think I've been wrongly banned Can anyone help me get my account...
  10. My son has used my MSN account for his Xbox since he was little…..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son has used my MSN account for his Xbox since he was little…..: ….how can he make it so that it’s his own? I don’t want him to be attached to my account for the rest of his life. 2b5472c7-de05-4593-994a-46607bfc016d