I have allowed multiplayer on my minecraft world but when I'm inside the world, it shows...

Discus and support I have allowed multiplayer on my minecraft world but when I'm inside the world, it shows... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I'm playing Minecraft on Mobile phone d24c24aa-d972-49e8-a9f6-a46611e152dd Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Ren Jie Di, Jan 11, 2024.

1. Ren Jie Di
    Ren Jie Di Guest

I have allowed multiplayer on my minecraft world but when I'm inside the world, it shows...

I'm playing Minecraft on Mobile phone

:)

Ren Jie Di, Jan 11, 2024
  2. #IKeeG Coolboy Win User

Minecraft issue [mobile]

I play Minecraft with my friend over mobile. It was working the whole time, until now.

The issue is, when I am in my world, my friend tries to join but it says “Unable to connect to world”.

We both use the same version of Minecraft [1.14.60 as of 6/16/20]. I also have multiplayer set on the world too.

I tried inviting him, but the issue persisted. I tried joining his world, but it showed me the message.

My Xbox account is allowed to play multiplayer and no parental controls are set.

What do I do? Please reply as soon as possible.

Thanks.
    The mc servers may have been down, or all the multiplayer servers that host your world are all on the newer versions
  3. jaghuar Win User

How can I change my child's (MS Family) permissions to allow them to add friends in Minecraft (Win10 PC version - Not Java)?

I have activated all these settings and my child’s profile still cannot add friends on minecraft. I can join his world but he cannot join my world. He shows 1 friend on the friends tab but it doesn’t show any joinable friends or my world inside the friends
    tab. I have even changed all settings to allow everything (defeats the purpose) and I still cannot add friends on his account. Please help!!!!!!
  4. DeathKnight093 Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 edition

Yes ,In the settings of world I allow multiplayer. Online and privacy settings allow Multiplayer . Also my friends. When my friends create world lets me in , if I create the world my friends cannot enter.
  5. Jeremy Grey Win User

I have allowed multiplayer on my minecraft world but when I'm inside the world, it shows that multiplayer is turned off. May I know why, thank you

Hello Ren J ! My name is Jeremy and I’m happy to help you with your question.

I’m sorry to hear that.

This is usually because the application is not updated and therefore cannot use network features.

Please make sure the app is updated to the latest version.

Thank you for reaching out to the community forums and have a good rest of your day.

Regards,
  6. ArminatorX Win User

I can’t join my friends Minecraft world and they can’t join mine either

Who is joining which world? Are you joining her world on PC, or is she joining your world on Xbox?

Was there any change in both of your networking environment, or was additional software installed on her PC like an anti-virus program that came with a third party firewall?

Also are your worlds set to allow multiplayer in the world settings before you enter your world?

Do you get a specific error message that prevents you from joining the multiplayer world?

Did someone join the Minecraft Beta through the Insider Program and is now on a "newer" Minecraft version?

As the others already mentioned, did you make sure both your
    online and privacy settings
    allow you to play online multiplayer and see other people's creations?
Thema:

1. I have allowed multiplayer on my minecraft world but when I'm inside the world, it shows... - Similar Threads - allowed multiplayer minecraft

2. Why won't Microsoft Families allow my kid to play multiplayer?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won't Microsoft Families allow my kid to play multiplayer?: Hello, After spending HOURS following guides, downloading the xbox family app, increasing the allowed age settings, using both the PX family settings and the xbox app, and still my kid can't even...
  3. Minecraft java won't allow child on multiplayer even after giving authorizations

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft java won't allow child on multiplayer even after giving authorizations: Hi, I'm witing this from my brother's account. We bought him minecraft but multiplayer wasn't allowed so I allowed everything in the xbox/windows parental settings but it still doesn't work. Now...
  4. Multiplayer is disabled in Minecraft even though the setting is allowed.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiplayer is disabled in Minecraft even though the setting is allowed.: Multiplayer is disabled in Minecraft even though the setting is allowed. 28fe509a-aee1-4ccf-87f4-3da0a9fbd092
  5. Why my multiplayer doesnt work even when I have allowed all privacy ON? Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why my multiplayer doesnt work even when I have allowed all privacy ON? Minecraft: I did everything but I cant play multi on minecraft I dont know why, I have allowed all privacy but I cant play, please help b1b5ba0a-99b4-4571-af03-ba75c9c38e53
  6. Child cannot access Minecraft multiplayer even though we have allowed it in the settings

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Child cannot access Minecraft multiplayer even though we have allowed it in the settings: We have spent hours going through every step recommended, we've downloaded the xbox family app, we've set everything to "allowed" via my parental account, we've restarted his computer, we've...
  7. Minecraft Java/MacOS. : "chat not allowed by account settings" error on multiplayer servers

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Java/MacOS. : "chat not allowed by account settings" error on multiplayer servers: Hi, I get this error message when I press tea when connected with a multiplayer server. My xbox account permissions are set to allow everyone to talk to me and vice-verse. My account is an adult...
  8. Why will my account not allow me to play Minecraft multiplayer on IOS?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why will my account not allow me to play Minecraft multiplayer on IOS?: Although my account is not a child’s one, it will not allow me to play multiplayer Minecraft on IOS. I can’t find any settings to change this. Please help. 9d976f39-c163-4a5f-8cb8-c064ffdc3503
  9. Minecraft doesn't allow me to play Multiplayer?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft doesn't allow me to play Multiplayer?: When trying to connect to a server I got the error Failed to login: null. After changing the version, I couldn't access any server as the game is redirecting me to Microsoft Account Settings when...
  10. Minecraft still won't allow me to play multiplayer after migration even after adjusting...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft still won't allow me to play multiplayer after migration even after adjusting...: So after I had to migrate my account it stopped letting me play multiplayer. At the time I was in a family group, but I have since left and have been able to control my own privacy. I have...