i have age of empire3 dlc but not applied in pc

Discus and support i have age of empire3 dlc but not applied in pc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i have dlc but in game, It says I don't own the dlc When I installed the game and purchased each DLC a year ago, it worked fine, but now that I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by sung hyun kim, Dec 11, 2023.

1. i have age of empire3 dlc but not applied in pc

i have dlc but in game, It says I don't own the dlc

When I installed the game and purchased each DLC a year ago, it worked fine, but now that I reinstall it, it doesn't work.

so i try, go app setting and use app reset, re login strore and xboxapp, xboxapp reset, game delet and re install

that is all fail. i dont know why

i have age of empire3 dlc but not applied in pc [​IMG]

:)

sung hyun kim, Dec 11, 2023
  2. sung hyun kim Win User

[​IMG]

ingame image, that say i don have dlc, so i click that butten

[​IMG]

and that show window change this image . that say some problem, we dont know Can't find the cause of the problem

I tried all the methods you suggested, but none of them worked.

So I installed the dlc manually but it still didn't work

[​IMG]
  3. Yanyannnn Win User

Hello sung hyun kim,

Thank you for your contribution to the Microsoft community.

We totally understand that you want to download the DLC of your game Age of Empire III. Just a reminder, we are not able to double check your account here manually since we do not have the option to. No worries, we do have some troubleshooting steps here that we may use for the issue.

Before proceeding, I need to know more details so that we can get the best possible troubleshooting for you.

-May I know what was the last changes/updates you made on your end before the issue occurred?
    - Is everything completely working before?
    -Are you getting any error message?

Basing on the statement you provided above, here are some troubleshooting steps that you may try:

Close the game.

• Follow the troubleshooting steps below for the store the game was purchased from:
    • XBOX APP FOR WINDOWS
    • Close and reopen the Xbox app. This can prompt the DLC content to start downloading.
    • Check that the account signed in is the game account that purchased the game and DLC. If they are different, sign into the Xbox app with the account used to purchase the game and DLC.
    • If you are using a VPN, disable it before downloading the DLC. Test if the DLC downloads without VPN and you are able to launch the game. If the issue is resolved, then you should be able to reenable VPN and play.
    • Try the troubleshooting steps in the Xbox Support article below: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/troubleshoot-game-installation-windows
    • MICROSOFT STORE
    • Close and reopen the Xbox app. This can prompt the DLC content to start downloading.
    • Launch the Microsoft Store and check that the account signed in is the game account that purchased the game and DLC. If they are different, sign into the Microsoft Store with the account used to purchase the game and DLC.
    • Launch the Xbox and check that the account is also the one used to purchase the game and DLC. If the gamertags match, then the game and DLC will be listed. If they are not, sign into the Microsoft Store with the account used to purchase.
    • Update Microsoft Gaming Services. Check for updates to the Microsoft Gaming Services in the Downloads section of the Microsoft Store.
    • If you are using a VPN, disable it before downloading the DLC. Test if the DLC downloads without VPN and you are able to launch the game. If the issue is resolved, then you should be able to reenable VPN and play.
    • Check that the latest update has been downloaded. Use the steps in this article: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/microsoft-store-update-not-showing-in-store-9b5e3f03-5c7d-8f4f-ecf0-8f4f6e4e8e4d
    • Check that the computer is listed as a device used by the Microsoft Store. Use the steps in this article: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-billing/manage-devices-used-with-your-microsoft-account-9bba2d9a-040f-4f4f-9d3e-1fcbf1a9f8c6

Hope I helped! Please do not hesitate to ask if you have further concerns.

YanYannn
      Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Yanyannnn Win User

Hello sung hyun kim,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com)

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

5. Yanyannnn Win User

Hello sung hyun kim,

Thank you for your reply and for trying to do all the troubleshooting steps I provided above!

It seems like the system is not able to detect that you already own the account or maybe you just mistakenly logged in a different account. The best thing we need to do here now is to contact our dedicated Xbox live support so that they can check your account and guide you for further troubleshooting steps.

Please follow the steps below to reach out to our live support team:

1. Please use this link: Contact us | Xbox Support
    2. Scroll down and look at the lower left side if you can see the page matches the country/region you are currently located.
    3. If not, please select the country/region it is showing and select the correct one among the lists.
    4. Make sure to use to check the available contact times of the support.
    5. Select the "Contact Us" button
    6. Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.
    7. The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.
    8. On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.
    9. If you cannot get connected to the support, please use the Virtual Agent and enter this exact phrase, "Talk to an agent".
    10. Should you be encountering issues contacting support, you may try InPrivate Window of your browser, other browser, different device/s or connect to different network. (Disclaimer: You may need to change the language of the page by going to the bottom left part of the page)

Hope I helped!

YanYannn
    Microsoft Community Moderator
  6. michael haure Win User

Dragon Age 2 DLC not working on Xbox series X after downloading everything from the website.

Since I downloaded everything from dragonagekeep for Dragon Age 2 no DLC works other then the Black Emporium. This also applies to Dragon Age: Origins. All of the DLC and everything I had just completed is not accessible because of the same message. I followed the steps given and still nothing.
Thema:

1. i have age of empire3 dlc but not applied in pc - Similar Threads - age empire3 dlc

2. Microsoft family age restrictions?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft family age restrictions?: I have age restrictions on all video games only because it says I’m under a family microsoft account, but I don't know whose account I’m under Thanks and please help!...
  3. Microsoft age restrictions Family Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft age restrictions Family Account: I have age restrictions on all video games only because it says I’m under a family microsoft account, but I don't know whose account I’m under. Please Help Thanks!...
  4. Age of Empires II: Definitive edition always crashes at launch.

in XboX Insiders
    Age of Empires II: Definitive edition always crashes at launch.: When I try to launch Age Of Empires II: Definitive Edition, the game always crashes after a few seconds when displaying Microsoft Studio logo. My console location is set to Greece and language...
  5. Age restrictions on computer

in XBoX on Windows
    Age restrictions on computer: I keep getting age restrictions on x box from games i have previously played it but nether or my parents set the age restriction and it is stopping me from playing my games...
  6. Age of Empires 2 loading delay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Age of Empires 2 loading delay: Since August of last year, Age of Empires 2 has been slow to load, I am not going to be waiting that long and obviously it is a problem that it takes so long, the usual thing is that the loading...
  7. Age of Empires 2 for Xbox will not get passed the sign in screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Age of Empires 2 for Xbox will not get passed the sign in screen: I have been trying to play Age of Empires 2 on my Xbox one for a long time. It used to work and now it does not. It doesn't matter whether I try to play on the cloud or if I have the game...
  8. I changed my age, and can't do features I use to have.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my age, and can't do features I use to have.: I changed my age which was orginally over 18, and changed it under, and now I can't access some features I use to be able to access, like custom profile pictures. I thought nothing bad would...
  9. My minecraft is taking ages to load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft is taking ages to load: after i open the launcher and press play it takes around 20-30 minutes until the mojang loading screen shows up. this did not use to happen and i have no idea why it is now. (java edition windows...
  10. Why can't I play multiplayer on Minecraft even though my account is of an adult age and not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play multiplayer on Minecraft even though my account is of an adult age and not...: Hello, lately I've been trying to get on the multiplayer mode on Minecraft. I've found out that my account was in a Microsoft family, but I left it and changed all my settings including the...