I have achieved xbox live gold but it won t let me join a party or to play

Discus and support I have achieved xbox live gold but it won t let me join a party or to play in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can someone help me please , in december i achieved xbox live gold but every time when i want to create or to join a party it won t let me enter, he... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by StirringTie9204, Feb 10, 2017.

1. I have achieved xbox live gold but it won t let me join a party or to play

Can someone help me please , in december i achieved xbox live gold but every time when i want to create or to join a party it won t let me enter, he sends me to ..Get More With Gold ...

And in my account it appears my subscription to Live Gold 12 months .

Can anybody help me ?

:)

StirringTie9204, Feb 10, 2017
  2. EmergedLes
    EmergedLes Guest
    Cant Join parties or play online multiplayer

I have xbox live gold but cant join parties or play online. When i try to join a party or play online it tells me i need xbox gold which i already have. help please.... anyone

EmergedLes, Feb 10, 2017
  3. SuPeRcJ420
    SuPeRcJ420 Guest
    xbox live problems

i payed for Xbox live gold and its not coming throw it wont let me play online games or start a party or join one

SuPeRcJ420, Feb 10, 2017
  4. RISHmyster Win User

Just bought Xbox LIVE GOLD but still says i'm Xbox live SILVER..

I added a 14 day xbox live gold membership to my son's profile and it still tells me that the membership is silver

It lets me play Netflix via that profile though, but not join xbox live party's
  5. ii Spank Haterz Win User

Xbox Gold LIve not working

try a system update my Xbox wouldn't even let me join a party it says Xbox live gold required
  6. PETERWAHSMUTH Win User

Achievements app wont open - error code 0x87c40011 gamecomparing not working either on console and on website

I have the same issue since saturday. Achievements won`t pop an I can`t open the app on the X1 (0x87c40011). Smartglass or xbox.com also only show an error-code when i try to look at achievements.

3rd-party sites like TrueAchievements do not update too, even new unlocked ones for the 360 won`t show.

Friends of mine can´t compare their achievements to mine or look at them at all.
  7. 22 savegeCfg Win User

Game

My xbox one won,t let me play games
  8. shad0wkiller91 Win User

1 Day of Xbox Live yet when my subscription doesn't expire until next year?

im not to join parties and can play with friends but when i put in a code for xbox live. the one tells me i already have a gold menbership active
Thema:

I have achieved xbox live gold but it won t let me join a party or to play

1. I have achieved xbox live gold but it won t let me join a party or to play - Similar Threads - achieved live gold

2. Game achievements / Remastered games

in XboX Insiders
    Game achievements / Remastered games: I think that for old games such as Assassins Creed Black flag where there is achievements that are unavailable to complete any more for example on of them is Elevator to the gallows and a few...
  3. I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...

in XBoX on Windows
    I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...: I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours without changing it one bit. How about this? fe29de06-cdfa-4006-a11d-13034dc500ac
  4. Separate Captures and Achievements in Friend and Community Updates

in XboX Insiders
    Separate Captures and Achievements in Friend and Community Updates: It would be great if I could go into "Friends and community updates" and see the captures my friends have made in one row separated from the achievements my friends have made in another row. An...
  5. Some of my game achievements are missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Some of my game achievements are missing: So I like to play allots of games for the achievements and when I did it I didn’t say that I unlocked it it been 4 years now I haven’t gotten it yet is there a fixed ???...
  6. Hellblade 2 I have a problem with the achievements

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hellblade 2 I have a problem with the achievements: played Hellblade 2 and finished it. I have a problem with the achievements. I did not obtain the last 3 achievements. What is the reason, knowing that I did everything required of me to obtain...
  7. Xbox SX not getting pop up notification when unlocking achievements

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox SX not getting pop up notification when unlocking achievements: Not sure if it’s a bug or not. The achievement unlocks but doesn’t give a pop up notification. submitted by /u/Timmy2Tap14 [link] [comments]
  8. Are you going to bring back the achieve more, earn more quest? Where we can earn any...

in XBoX on Windows
    Are you going to bring back the achieve more, earn more quest? Where we can earn any...: I want to know if the achieve more, earn more quest will come back so i can earn achievements from non-game pass games like Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham, Assassins Creed Unity, etc.? I want to...
  9. Bug Achievements Samsung TV

in XboX Insiders
    Bug Achievements Samsung TV: The green pop up not show up on my Samsung TV QN90A from Sweden in Xcloud when i get achievement. I must often reset my Samsung TV QN90A often with latest update to Xcloud. Please resolve the bug....
  10. Xbox 360, playing it without signing up to Live. Plenty of achievements. I wanted to sign...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360, playing it without signing up to Live. Plenty of achievements. I wanted to sign...: Can I just create a new email for the account that doesn’t have Xbox live? 85e3f91f-7081-464f-ba0a-21ae8baa6f02