I have a xbox series s how do I connect my logitech g920 Steering wheel / Pedals/ Shifter...

Discus and support I have a xbox series s how do I connect my logitech g920 Steering wheel / Pedals/ Shifter... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The wheel works when connected to xbox but does not work when I load grand theft auto up 9c9391e1-5583-44d0-b1f3-2f97009b8ea0 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jake Arnold, Nov 27, 2022.

1. Jake Arnold
    Jake Arnold Guest

I have a xbox series s how do I connect my logitech g920 Steering wheel / Pedals/ Shifter...

The wheel works when connected to xbox but does not work when I load grand theft auto up

:)

Jake Arnold, Nov 27, 2022
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Driving games

Hi MARK12. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

The only open world racing game on Series X which supports the Logitech G920 steering wheel, pedals, and shifter is Forza Horizon 5. Other open world games such as The Crew Motorfest and The Crew 2 support the wheel and pedals but not the shifter.

Please reach back if you have further questions.
  3. AsteroidCow5212 Win User

How do I fix WRC Generations from not crashing upon startup?

Hello I have a Logitech G920. I am also using the Logitech pedals and shifter, no aftermarket parts. I do have other games like Forza which don't have any issues regarding the wheel.
  4. BruceMohler Win User

How do I get Forza Horizon 5 (Microsoft Store) installed on a Windows 10 desktop to recognize a Logitech G920 steering wheel controller?

Oh, and the Logitech G920 steering wheel and pedals work just fine with Need for Speed Payback (Steam). Just not FH5.
  5. LegoNinja187 Win User

Racing simulator

There are so many things to consider, such as budget, space, amount of use just to name a few.

If it is for your son, you should definitely get him involved in the decision making process, as he will be the one using it.

My advice would be to ask him to make a list of features that he wants and then go from there, I will list a few just to help:

Will he be playing on PC or Xbox (shouldn't make too much difference, but worth keeping in mind.)

clutch pedal

stick shifter

Seat with frame for steering wheel and pedals

A standard gaming chair

Office chair

Another option would be to get just a steering wheel and pedals (the one that he decides on that is within the set budget if you have one) and then if it gets used a lot you can look at getting a seat.

I have a
    Logitech G920 with shifter
    and enjoy using it.

Be sure to keep us posted with how it goes, I try to keep up to date with this thread, and continue to help you along the way.
  6. AsteroidCow5212 Win User

How do I fix WRC Generations from not crashing upon startup?

Hello luckily this has helped the game launch and I am able to play it, however whenever I try to connect my Logitech G920 steering wheel and pedals, the game immediately crashes and is unable to be re-opened unless I unplug the wheel. I do wish to play this game with wheel, so if you could help me further that would be nice.
Thema:

1. I have a xbox series s how do I connect my logitech g920 Steering wheel / Pedals/ Shifter... - Similar Threads - series connect logitech

2. Series S connection issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series S connection issue: Every day after I get off work and come home and try to load up my Xbox it says that it is not connected to the Wi-Fi. I proceeded to type in the password for the Wi-Fi and get prompted with “...
  3. I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...: Won't connect after I just bought it and I have already done the basics, could it not be getting enough power? a1ef56d7-a2ae-434d-abab-b74dac6e2515
  4. Trouble connecting XBox Series S controller to new Windows 11.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble connecting XBox Series S controller to new Windows 11.: Tried Bluetooth/paring and restarting...no other blue tooth devices are connected. Watched YouTube videos for Windows 11 - stuck! f992ffe4-060c-4ad7-ab2a-15d035d0f139
  5. My xbox series x does not connect to the Internet at all. No wireless networks appear on it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x does not connect to the Internet at all. No wireless networks appear on it: The Internet works fine on everything else. ead1a9fe-d0af-4431-9005-424964e655e8
  6. Samsung HW-S60B soundbar connected to earc on Samsung qn90b with xbox series x dolby atmos...

in XboX Insiders
    Samsung HW-S60B soundbar connected to earc on Samsung qn90b with xbox series x dolby atmos...: If i just use the tv volume the dolby atmos works perfectly. As soon as i engage qsymphony, the awful audio lag comes back. Even when sound only goes thru soundbar.. same audio LAG is there. I’ve...
  7. my xbox series x will not connect to home wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox series x will not connect to home wifi: my xbox series x is being a huge hassle right now. it connects to my phone hotspot just fine but it says my password for my home wifi is wrong when its not! my phone and laptop both easily...
  8. Series X console sync going off while controller is connected and without the sync button...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X console sync going off while controller is connected and without the sync button...: Everyone knows when you press the sync button makes the console flash as to show its ready for pairing but my controller is already paired and im not pressing the sync button yet its still going...
  9. Xbox Series X controller won't connect properly to console

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Series X controller won't connect properly to console: Randomly one day It stopped working even when connected to the console with a USB chord and whenever I try to turn it on, the light just keeps blinking slowly and doesn't want to turn on. I...
  10. Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...: Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20 minutes is there a flaw in the system? 9012cfd8-a38f-45d4-b974-c21901092b3e