i have a xbox series s and i changed it to 120 hz and i can see anything on my screen.

Discus and support i have a xbox series s and i changed it to 120 hz and i can see anything on my screen. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have an Xbox series a and i put it to 120 hz and now I cant see anything. 85a7a1a5-a736-40da-b793-2ccd1435405d Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Malachi Ventimiglia, Aug 14, 2023.

1. i have a xbox series s and i changed it to 120 hz and i can see anything on my screen.

I have an Xbox series a and i put it to 120 hz and now I cant see anything.

:)

Malachi Ventimiglia, Aug 14, 2023
  2. Mauro Sarlat Win User
  3. Mauro Sarlat Win User

i have a xbox series s and i changed it to 120 hz and i can see anything on my screen.

Hi Malachi *.

My name is Mauro and am happy to help. We are sorry for this incident.

This is likely because the display does not support 120hz so you will have to revert it back.

Here is how:

1. On the console, press and hold the Power button on the front of the console for 10 seconds to turn off the console.
    2. Press and hold the Power button and the Eject button until you hear a beep to turn on the console. You’ll hear one beep right away and a second beep 10 seconds later. The power light will flash on before the second beep. Don’t let go until you hear the second beep or see the console start up in low resolution mode (the Xbox startup screen will appear slightly pixelated).
    Note If you have an Xbox Series S or Xbox One S All-Digital Edition, press and hold the Xbox button  and the Pair button  instead, as your console doesn’t have an Eject button.
    4. In either case, this will start up your console in low resolution mode (640 × 480).
    To change this setting, press the Xbox button  on your controller to open the guide. Go to Profile & system > Settings > General > TV & display options, and then select the resolution that you want from the options under Display.

Revert it back to 60hz
  4. wes baker1 Win User

Why won’t it run 120 hertz

I do not have an option to go to 120 hz it will let me do 1080p but doesn’t give the option to go to 120 hz but looking now it has a hdmi 1.4 will that run 120 hz and if I didn’t get it to work will a hdmi to display port connector run 120hz with the the series s
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Black screen after manual override of 120HZ

Hi LIAMSHARMAN! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

If you have an Xbox Series S console, or if your TV doesn’t support HDMI 2.1, you can still enable 120 Hz gaming at a lower resolution. To do this, set your Refresh rate on the TV & display options screen to 120 Hz. If your resolution was previously set to 4K, the console will automatically adjust the resolution to support the 120 Hz refresh rate. Otherwise, select a resolution from the available options.

If you own an Xbox Series S and wish to game in 4K@120Hz, you’ll need to acquire a certified Ultra High Speed HDMI cable.
  6. Sandra Obregon Win User

Can xbox one s run fortnite 120fps

I'm getting a 120 hz monitor and I'm wondering if I can run 120 hz on my xbox one s fortnite. It gives me the option in my settings on my xbox one s but my TV doesn't support 120 hz so I'm buying a monitor. I don't want to buy the

Monitor if I can't run 120hz. And does fortnite have a fps cap where I can't run 120hz?
    Ytgyttttreeer
Thema:

1. i have a xbox series s and i changed it to 120 hz and i can see anything on my screen. - Similar Threads - series changed 120

2. how to change mic monitoring on xbox one chatpad on series x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to change mic monitoring on xbox one chatpad on series x?: i have an xbox one chat pad.. the best thing Microsoft ever made and then discontinued for some reason... in fact i now have 2 the old one was dropped on the 3.5mm socket with the mic in and has...
  3. Series x set as dmz and nat open keeps changing to strict upnp unsucsessful

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x set as dmz and nat open keeps changing to strict upnp unsucsessful: Series x i get it set up so its open and works fine, within a few days its reverted to strict nat, and upnp unsussesful. Ive set up staric ip and dmz server made sure relevant ports are open and...
  4. Series X connection issues due to changing ISP & router

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X connection issues due to changing ISP & router: I've just changed my ISP & router & I'm having difficulty connecting to Internet, NAT type is allover the place, tried changing upnp settings with no joy, are there any other setting that need...
  5. Xbox Series X settings keep changing every time I turn on my console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X settings keep changing every time I turn on my console: Almost every time I turn on my Xbox all of my settings are changed. My password/pin will be deleted or it's changed to something else than what I set it too. Random games are downloaded that I've...
  6. my xbox series x starts in 480 × 640 resolution and there is no option to change it

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox series x starts in 480 × 640 resolution and there is no option to change it: So my xbox series x starts in 480 × 640 resolution and there is no option to change it out of this resolution only started happening after recent system update I haven't changed anything same tv...
  7. Changing from xbox 1 to series x.i have to reset the xbox 1 before I get the series x. Will...

in XBoX on Windows
    Changing from xbox 1 to series x.i have to reset the xbox 1 before I get the series x. Will...: Changing from xbox 1 to series x.i have to reset the xbox 1 before I get the series x. Will my game data still be on the cloud ready for me to transfer ro the series x?...
  8. Is there currently any way to change the color of the light on an Elite Series 2 controller...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there currently any way to change the color of the light on an Elite Series 2 controller...: As the question says, can you—be it using CLI or something else (AHK, an API, etc.)—change the light on the Elite Series 2 controller's logo without using the Xbox Accessories app? Looking to do...
  9. Upgraded Wife to a Series X, changed my account to be home Xbox on her new cons but it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upgraded Wife to a Series X, changed my account to be home Xbox on her new cons but it...: As the question states, I recently bought my wife an Xbox Series X. I changed my account to be home xbox on her account so that she can get access to Game Pass Ultimate like she had on her Xbox...
  10. Everytime I try to change the accent color of my series x it takes ages to load and after...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Everytime I try to change the accent color of my series x it takes ages to load and after...: Hi, everytime I try to go to the settings to change my accent color it would just load for ages and and eventually show up an error that says "We can't show color options right now" what can I do...