I have a Xbox one and soon Xbox x, can I use the the same game pass on both Devices if I’m...

Discus and support I have a Xbox one and soon Xbox x, can I use the the same game pass on both Devices if I’m... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a Xbox one and soon Xbox x, can I use the the same game pass on both Devices if I’m using one at time. 1f28c70a-0512-4822-8906-ce5e49e554f6 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by blkram1, Jan 2, 2023.

1. blkram1
    blkram1 Guest

I have a Xbox one and soon Xbox x, can I use the the same game pass on both Devices if I’m...

I have a Xbox one and soon Xbox x, can I use the the same game pass on both Devices if I’m using one at time.

:)

blkram1, Jan 2, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

I have a Xbox one and soon Xbox x, can I use the the same game pass on both Devices if I’m using one at time.

The subscription is tied to your account, so as long as you're using the same account, you can use it on either console.
  3. enad2k Win User

Unable to remote install games on Xbox Series X from the Microsoft Store or from Game Pass mobile app

Hi,

Thank you for affirming, it's not just me.

Same deal. I upgraded from the original Xbox One to a Series X. I could manage games from both the Xbox app and Game Pass app to my original Xbox One. I put my Series X into service on 1/28/21. Apparently ,from what I have seen there must have been app updates to the Game Pass app.

Now as you said, I cannot manage or install Game Pass apps remotely from the Game Pass app to the Series X. However, it looks like the Xbox App can manage the Series X.

I also factory reset the original Xbox One and packed it up. I also removed my original Xbox One from the Devices tab on my account.microsoft.com page and made sure my Series X was set as my home xbox.

Pretty confident that this is not me nor you.

Figured I would mention I have the same issue and hope they fix it soon.

For what it is worth, you can filter games in the Xbox app on your phone to show Game Pass games along with optimized for SeriesX|S and platform as Xbox One. Then you can at least see the Game Pass games in the Xbox app and remote install them that way as a work around.
  4. The_Rebel_Dons Win User

Netflix Not Outputting Dolby Atmos On Xbox One

I have the same problem on Xbox X and XBox One. I’m using the Denon AVR-X 2700H 7.2 channel Dolby Atmos receiver with the XBox X, and the Yamaha RXV-6A 7.2 channel Dolby Atmos receiver with the Xbox One. Both receivers were working normally outputting Atmos on Netflix until November 2022. Disney+ and Amazon Prime play Atmos content on both devices without issue, hence indicating that the problem is not with the 4K TV and 4K projector, nor receivers.
  5. _jade_92 Win User

Hogwarts legacy no longer playable on Xbox one

I’m having the same problem! i uninstalled the game to try reinstalling but It only giving me the option for series X/S version! So I’m still unable to reinstall :( I spoke to Microsoft earlier today and they said it’s a licensing issue, it’s not showing that I have the license to download the Xbox one version though I have the series X/S deluxe version (which includes Xbox one version) in my purchase history! Hopefully they can fix it soon
  6. jack hutchinson Win User

G920 not working

I have the same issue and I’m using an Xbox one x
Thema:

1. I have a Xbox one and soon Xbox x, can I use the the same game pass on both Devices if I’m... - Similar Threads - soon same game

2. as soon as i sign into my xbox and i go to settings it signs me out

in XBoX on Windows
    as soon as i sign into my xbox and i go to settings it signs me out: I just installed among us and it says I need to change my privacy & online safety settings but when i go to settings it signs me out of my account 74de54d4-330a-4420-b250-01a6d044ba36
  3. Hi ! Will Youtube Music be available on Xbox soon? Thanks.

in XboX Insiders
    Hi ! Will Youtube Music be available on Xbox soon? Thanks.: Suggestion, Youtube Music submitted by /u/Old_Meal4490 [link] [comments]
  4. Why does Spotify or Netflix stop playing as soon the candy crush window launches?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Spotify or Netflix stop playing as soon the candy crush window launches?: I have always listened to Spotify or watch Netflix while I play Candy Crush, but the in the last week, when I launch the game on my phone, either Netflix and Spotify both stop playing(not both at...
  5. My xbox turns off as soon as i turn it on just about

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox turns off as soon as i turn it on just about: My xbox one series s or whatever its white and can’t take disc when i turn it on it stays on for like 5 mins maybe but sometimes it stays on but as soon as i open a game its powers off i already...
  6. How do I fix my Xbox cutting off my recording as soon as I start it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix my Xbox cutting off my recording as soon as I start it?: Hi there, sometimes as soon as I press “start recording” on my Xbox, it will stop it immediately. I’m not able to record anything. I have a brand new Series S. My last Series S was doing the same...
  7. Xbox app keeps closing as soon as I open it, how do I fix this?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app keeps closing as soon as I open it, how do I fix this?: The Xbox app on my PC just closes immediately every time I open it. I don't know what else to say but this is incredibly frustrating and I have no idea what the problem is. I have all of the...
  8. I bought a disc version of GTA and never downloaded it soon after I got Xbox Game Pass...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a disc version of GTA and never downloaded it soon after I got Xbox Game Pass...: I bought a disc of GTA 5 during the pandemic, and bought Game Pass Ultimate in Jan 2021 and canceled it same year in June 2021, over 2 years ago. With this, I never downloaded GTA 5 with either...
  9. unable to play forza horizon 5 on gamepass pc game crashes as soon as i launch it same...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to play forza horizon 5 on gamepass pc game crashes as soon as i launch it same...: pc is fully updated subscription is running rtx 3050 laptop tried restarting on my college wifi so downloaded through vpn tried playing with vpn same results was able to play forza 4 other...
  10. Xbox 360 freezes as soon as another player signs in on the same console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 freezes as soon as another player signs in on the same console: The other day my brother and I brought my xbox 360 upstairs to play minecraft splitscreen on our HDTV. It worked fine the entire time. But when we brought the console back downstairs to play on...