I have a Xbox one and my WD Black P10 external storage device keeps on disconnecting.

Discus and support I have a Xbox one and my WD Black P10 external storage device keeps on disconnecting. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a Xbox one and my WD Black P10 external storage device keeps saying it's disconnected and the reconnected and giving me an error code 0x87e1001f... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Edward Rollin, Jul 12, 2023.

1. I have a Xbox one and my WD Black P10 external storage device keeps on disconnecting.

I have a Xbox one and my WD Black P10 external storage device keeps saying it's disconnected and the reconnected and giving me an error code 0x87e1001f when I play a game in my external drive when I play a game on my internal storage I can play for hours no problem. So why do I keep getting disconnected. I'm connected no doubt and I've already reset my console.

:)

Edward Rollin, Jul 12, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

I have a Xbox one and my WD Black P10 external storage device keeps on disconnecting.