I have a Xbox live gift card on my Xbox and I can’t pay a renew subscription because it...

Discus and support I have a Xbox live gift card on my Xbox and I can’t pay a renew subscription because it... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I want to pay a xbox gift card to renew but it wont pop out please help :( 9df22f59-289c-4a0d-8c26-f756376deb1a Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CoolboyCreeper, Apr 6, 2019.

1. I have a Xbox live gift card on my Xbox and I can’t pay a renew subscription because it...

I want to pay a xbox gift card to renew but it wont pop out please help I have a Xbox live gift card on my Xbox and I can’t pay a renew subscription because it... :(

:)

CoolboyCreeper, Apr 6, 2019
  2. CoolboyCreeper Win User

I have a Xbox live gift card on my Xbox and I can’t pay a renew subscription because it does not pop my gift card there to pay how?

I want to pay my past due xbox live and i have a xbox code how do i use my code for xboc live renew?
  3. ThaKracker01 Win User

I have a Xbox live gift card on my Xbox and I can’t pay a renew subscription because it does not pop my gift card there to pay how?

I want to pay a xbox gift card to renew but it wont pop out please help :(
    Hi CoolBoyCreeper,

Is your account past due?
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

When your Xbox subscription is suspended and you have an outstanding balance, you must pay the balance in full to continue using it. Here’s how to pay your past due balance online:

1. Sign in to your Services & subscriptions page with your Microsoft account.
      Note If you don't know your Microsoft account email address or password, use the

Lost Account Solution
      or the
      Lost Password Solution
    2. Find your past due subscription in the list. The amount past due will be in red.
    3. Select Pay now, and then follow the instructions to pay the balance due.
    Note Adding a prepaid code will not settle the balance you owe. You need to settle the outstanding balance using the steps above before redeeming your prepaid code.
  5. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there CoolBoy!

Sorry to hear that you're dealing with this issue trying to get your new subscription up.

If you are having trouble with this since your account has been suspended due to late payment and the previously posted steps haven't helped, it might be way faster to contact
    customer support
    and see if you can have an agent help you with your account/sub directly.

When you get a chance, get in touch with them and let us know if that helped.

Also, seeing as we are currently helping you on your first
    thread
    , I will be locking this one so that we can streamline all the effective answers.

Thanks!
  6. H3PA80R Win User

For the past due you need to pay it by credit card or paypal. A past due couldn't paid with prepaid credit. Once this is paid. You could use a prepaid card for gold if you you dont want to pay it with a credit card or other payment methods.
Thema:

I have a Xbox live gift card on my Xbox and I can’t pay a renew subscription because it...

1. I have a Xbox live gift card on my Xbox and I can’t pay a renew subscription because it... - Similar Threads - live gift card

2. Can an xbox 3 month live card be exchanged or changed for a gift card?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can an xbox 3 month live card be exchanged or changed for a gift card?: My mom went to Walgreens to get me a gift card but bought the wrong one she bought a xbox gold live 3 months gift card and i want to exchanged it but dont know how...
  3. Can I buy Minecraft Java edition With Xbox Live Gift Cards On PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I buy Minecraft Java edition With Xbox Live Gift Cards On PC: Hi I am FPS, I have a 25$ dollar xbox live gift so can I buy Minecraft Java edition on pc in Xbox And this was My question Thank you - cda80a96-99ab-43d3-9233-e150524bf23d
  4. Will I get banned for my friend redeeming a gift card in another country when I live in a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will I get banned for my friend redeeming a gift card in another country when I live in a...: Hello, my friend is currently exploring countries in Europe, he recently went to Turkey. He saw some gift cards in a store so he decided to buy me a couple of them since he was going to miss out...
  5. How can I get back my money buying Xbox live gold instead of Xbox gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get back my money buying Xbox live gold instead of Xbox gift card: How can I get back my money buying Xbox live gold instead of Xbox gift card eb3fbbf0-9a7b-46be-b0ce-779f3ba225c2
  6. Exchange Xbox live gift card purchased at retailer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Exchange Xbox live gift card purchased at retailer: Exchange Xbox live gift card purchased at retailer Or is there an alternative use for it c0f6d864-19b0-4f66-967c-45c85eb2b0fb
  7. I redeem a xbox live gift card for cyberpunk, and i want to plat on pc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeem a xbox live gift card for cyberpunk, and i want to plat on pc.: I redeem a xbox live gift card for cyberpunk, and i want to play on pc. I redeem on redeem.microsoft.com. In xbox app the game doesn't appear. What can I do? bfa1f8b1-90bb-4a50-b1f0-4aee4d178216
  8. My son cancelled Xbox Live Gold 12 month Gift Card

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son cancelled Xbox Live Gold 12 month Gift Card: When I click the resubscribe button, the screen takes me back to redeem code and I can't reuse the redeem code. I just purchased it a week ago. Can anyone help me on how to resubscribe using the...
  9. can i buy xbox live gold with gift card money

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can i buy xbox live gold with gift card money: am i able to buy xbox live gold with a 50 pound gift card if i bought it e2526b8a-11f8-4b5f-900a-171f7ca11997
  10. Redeeming Xbox Live gold Gift card error.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeeming Xbox Live gold Gift card error.: Hi, I purchased the Xbox Live gold Gift card in India but it says I can only redeem it in the UK. Could anyone please help me with this! bc2c17e1-c03f-44cd-96a7-2ff8bac9c5b7

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can i renew my xbox live account with xbox gift card