I have a xbox controller that its game and party audio works fine but with my other...

Discus and support I have a xbox controller that its game and party audio works fine but with my other... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a xbox controller that I can hear the party and the game but my other controller I can hear the party audio but not the games... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mawy tamayo, Jul 11, 2023.

1. mawy tamayo
    mawy tamayo Guest

I have a xbox controller that its game and party audio works fine but with my other...

I have a xbox controller that I can hear the party and the game but my other controller I can hear the party audio but not the games

:)

mawy tamayo, Jul 11, 2023
  2. Timmie3054 Win User

Separating chat from game audio while streaming from xbox one to PC

For me, I tend to use strictly party chat when I am communicating with my friends.

If I want to separate the party chat audio from the in-game audio,, I have to make a party in the Xbox App on Windows 10. You don't have to have your xbox even on at this point. Once the party has started in the Xbox App and my buddies join, I can hear them
    fine through my xbox headset.

Now once you actually turn on your xbox, and start streaming. The Audio for the game will come through your speakers, and the audio for the Party should remain through the headset, both separate from each other.

Its not the best solution, but its definitely a clever workaround., however its not really that ideal, because it is a pain to work with, because you cannot control the party while streaming within the xbox. You literally have to end the stream and return
    into the xbox app to configure the party settings.

Other than that, the only downside is, that any VOIP chat from any games will still want to push through your speakers and not your headset.
  3. Janet_C Win User

I have a xbox controller that its game and party audio works fine but with my other controller I can hear the party bit not the game

Hello!

I'm a Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you.

Verify that the controller where it is not working properly is updated through the "Xbox Accessories" application, also Try to perform a cache clear with the following steps.

Remove your account from the console

1. Press and hold the Power button on the front of your Xbox until the console turns off.

2. Unplug the power cord from the back of your Xbox.

3. Wait a minute, and then plug the power cord back in.

4. Press the Power button on your Xbox to turn it back on.

5. Your cache should be clear at this point.

Log back in with the account.

Best Regards.
  4. MindedThunder81 Win User

No game sound on headset.

I have a pair of Recon 200's that work just fine with game and party audio with no adaptor.

Make sure the Audio Mixer settings on your console are set to No Mic Monitoring, about 3 ticks away from entirely voice based Audio (Controller Icon & People Icon slider) And check to see if your controller needs an update (as silly as controller updates
    sound.)

If that doesn't work then I would try returning the headset to wherever you got it because it may be faulty assuming other headsets work just fine with your current controller.
  5. v0rt3x-ADC7ACEF-B74C Win User

Stream audio is just a series of clicks and pops when broadcasting using Xbox One Twitch app

I am having this issue as well. Now here's something odd, its only happening to the in-game audio, party chat works fine but game audio glitches in and out for a min and will start working normally after a few. I'm not sure why this is happening and its
    not due to my internet. I work for a local cable provider and can check my internet from the back end. Everything is fine there, no connection drops, no lag. I have 100 down and 35mb upstream.
  6. Azerael Win User

Windows Xbox app, I sound like a robot underwater to my friends in party chat

hey, this seems to be an issue with something in the software of the Xbox game bar

everyone with an audio interface has had this issue with Xbox parties only and there are no issues with other apps.

it appears to be something with either the software or with Microsofts hardware because regardless of which interface

I use (I have 5) and which microphone I use my friends all report (underwater robot or underwater static) from my microphone

but only if its in an Xbox party, discord works fine, skype works fine, even game chats work fine.

It seems to be an issue with the software communicating with the audio interface as with a standard USB or AUX mic

I'm not having any of these problems.

It's nearly 100% not on our end but something in the software of this new game bar

and even when it is most of the time its not related to this properly.

If anyone has a fix that's worked for them please don't hesitate to reply to this post please.
Thema:

1. I have a xbox controller that its game and party audio works fine but with my other... - Similar Threads - controller game party

2. controller not working in games rog ally

in XBoX on Windows
    controller not working in games rog ally: i have the Asus ROG ALLY Z1 extreme and i’ve tried two different controllers Ps4 and Xbox s and they dont work when i get into games. half the time they work as a mouse and then dont respond at...
  3. Help with Android cloud gaming with SteelSeries Stratus XL controller

in XboX Insiders
    Help with Android cloud gaming with SteelSeries Stratus XL controller: Hoping it's not my phone's fault not being good enought but there's a bit of controller input lag that's enough to make it not worth playing but besides my phone I also am using the old Steel...
  4. So my Xbox one controller doesn’t work on cloud gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    So my Xbox one controller doesn’t work on cloud gaming: So my Xbox one controller when connected to my iPad works on almost all apps and on the home screen except for the cloud gaming website where it just doesn’t work. It claims that no controller is...
  5. Xbox 360 controller on PC - Awful physical movement to in-game movement translation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 controller on PC - Awful physical movement to in-game movement translation: I have recently bought an xbox360 controller and dongle for my PC but the controller is nearly useless due to the translation between the physical movement of the analogue sticks to the in-game...
  6. Xbox controller no longer working with epic games launcher.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller no longer working with epic games launcher.: For a long time I have used an Xbox controller to play GTA V through the Epic Games launcher. I have done this by adding it as a non-steam game. A couple days ago it stopped working and now the...
  7. This game requires a controller.

in XboX Insiders
    This game requires a controller.: I noticed last night when I went to play Vampire Survivors on my Series X, when the game stated I got an Xbox prompt telling me the game requires a controller to play it. At first I thought, well...
  8. Weird Xbox 360 game inverter controls

in XboX Insiders
    Weird Xbox 360 game inverter controls: So recently I been downloading more 360 games to play and this never happened to me til now. A few games I downloaded, the controls were just inverted by default with no change to the settings at...
  9. Controller issues blinking mid game

in XboX Insiders
    Controller issues blinking mid game: My controller keeping blinking for a second every few minutes disconnecting then reconnecting I’ve tried everything don’t know what to do did it with other controllers aswell just randomly started...
  10. random double a button presses registering. all games, multiple controllers, all...

in XBoX on Consoles
    random double a button presses registering. all games, multiple controllers, all...: I press the A button once and frequently any game on any system with any controller a double press is registered. All firmware and software updates are current. Systems power cycled. Batteries...