I have a Xbox and my brother has one I can’t play mine cause he is playing his how can I...

Discus and support I have a Xbox and my brother has one I can’t play mine cause he is playing his how can I... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a Xbox and my brother has one he has the Xbox live account when he plays his game I can’t play mine unless he turns his game off I have tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Joshua Pruitt1, Feb 26, 2023.

1. I have a Xbox and my brother has one I can’t play mine cause he is playing his how can I...

I have a Xbox and my brother has one he has the Xbox live account when he plays his game I can’t play mine unless he turns his game off I have tried making mine the home Xbox but it still doing it

:)

Joshua Pruitt1, Feb 26, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

I have a Xbox and my brother has one I can’t play mine cause he is playing his how can I fix that

I appreciate you letting me know, Joshua. Whenever you're trying to play on your Xbox console what is the exact error message that you're getting?
  3. Francia J. Win User

I have a Xbox and my brother has one I can’t play mine cause he is playing his how can I fix that

Thanks, Joshua. Please make sure that your account is set as Home Xbox on his console by following the steps below:

1. Sign in to your account on his Xbox console.

2. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

3. Select Profile & system > Settings > General > Personalization, and then select My home Xbox.

4. Check "Make this as My Home Xbox".

Once done, make sure to sign out.

And then perform a powercycle on your console.

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​
  4. Joshua Pruitt1 Win User

I did that and I’m not signed in on his Xbox nor is he on mine
  5. Joshua Pruitt1 Win User

It says my he is playing end his game and continue
  6. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Good thing you have already set your account as Home Xbox on your brother's Xbox console, now what we just need to do is to sign out of your account.

Please go to your brother's Xbox and then click on your profile, press the Xbox button, and then sign out. This should do the trick.
Thema:

I have a Xbox and my brother has one I can’t play mine cause he is playing his how can I...

1. I have a Xbox and my brother has one I can’t play mine cause he is playing his how can I... - Similar Threads - brother has can’t

2. My brother has put 50 pound codes on his account but not showed up on it what is going on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My brother has put 50 pound codes on his account but not showed up on it what is going on...: I need to find out what is going on with my brother account on Xbox one it not give him his gift card credit of 50 pound please help and tell me y please c9ea2a75-e215-4803-81f7-aea4a3e2f4c8
  3. My brother has gotten my husband’s whole Xbox account banned trying to log in with the...

in XBoX on Windows
    My brother has gotten my husband’s whole Xbox account banned trying to log in with the...: Need help because we can’t get a call back from Xbox customer support. 586a5c9e-fd05-4970-8322-2bf4a1996f41
  4. I was gifted my brothers old Xbox. He has games on there I wish to keep. I have created my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was gifted my brothers old Xbox. He has games on there I wish to keep. I have created my...: I was gifted my brothers old Xbox. He has games on there I wish to keep. I have created my own account on the console. If I delete games on my console will they come of his console as well ? Using...
  5. How do I find out who has booted my brother who plays xbox offline he’s also changed the IP...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I find out who has booted my brother who plays xbox offline he’s also changed the IP...: ive been booted offline (my brother) he was playing on xbox and someone manages to pull his ip adress and have somehow changed out ip adress to something we dont know and i would like to find out...
  6. I want to sign into my account on minecraft when my brother also plays and has an account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to sign into my account on minecraft when my brother also plays and has an account: Hello, I just made my account and I want to sign in to minecraft but my brother also has an account and plays minecraft so how do I sign into mine? I play minecraft on my Nintendo switch....
  7. Hi any help my brother who passed aways Xbox one has be stolen from my home is there a way I ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Hi any help my brother who passed aways Xbox one has be stolen from my home is there a way I ...: Hi everyone I need help my house was stolen last night and lot of goods where took my brother who passed away Xbox has being stolen in burglary is there anything I can do about this as garda can't...
  8. "Missing gears of war achievement beating campaign on insane. Little brother has the ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Missing gears of war achievement beating campaign on insane. Little brother has the ...: Beat campaign with little brother on insane and Didn't get the achievement for it but he does. I don't know why it is doing it but I need the achievements so I could get gold sawed up....
  9. my brother account has been banned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my brother account has been banned: hi can some one help please my brother account has been banned from mircosoft points b2733c15-763c-4293-b117-6b20f3685424
  10. Little brother has locked Xbox 360 completely using parental controls

in XBoX on Consoles
    Little brother has locked Xbox 360 completely using parental controls: Hello, My little brother with downs has locked the Xbox 360 using family codes and we can no longer play games on it. He has forgotten the passcode and the reset answer so we're locked out of all...