I have a Xbox account but I apparently redeemed my game pass on a different account- how...

Discus and support I have a Xbox account but I apparently redeemed my game pass on a different account- how... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have a Xbox account but I apparently redeemed my game pass on a different account- how can I fix this and use my game pass... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AJ Sokol, Nov 24, 2023.

1. AJ Sokol
    AJ Sokol Guest

I have a Xbox account but I apparently redeemed my game pass on a different account- how...

I have a Xbox account but I apparently redeemed my game pass on a different account- how can I fix this and use my game pass

:)

AJ Sokol, Nov 24, 2023
  2. KhajiBower34 Win User

I have a Xbox account but I apparently redeemed my game pass on a different account- how can I fix this and use my game pass

Hello AJ S, My name is Khaji I am the independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today.

Once a redemption code is redeemed, it is bound to the account and cannot be transferred anymore to a different account. If you're using an Xbox console, you may instead make use of the home Xbox feature to share the subscription with your other accounts or main account.

Learn more about that here: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/my-home-xbox

Extract from: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-how-can/8a5c672b-6e74-490c-aac8-9bfe15823059

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
  3. segolaszoso Win User

Xbox one not automatically downloading redeemed code

I found the issue.

I redeemed with a different account that the one on the xbox.

Can I pass the game to the other account or share it? Or do I have to login on the xbox with the account having the game?
  4. JayRay Mk2 Win User

Unable to get Spelunky with Games With Gold

I have, but I found my answer on the twitter support account. Apparently Child Accounts cannot redeem 360 games unless they redeem them on a 360.
  5. Barrett73 Win User

The Division with Family Sharing

Here is an interesting one. I assumed that since this game worked like Destiny that if I bought the digital season pass that it would work like the destiny season pass/expansions. But apparently it does not. My account has all the goodies and my son's
    account does not. This is totally different than how all the digital games work. As of right now, it looks like I will have to purchase the season pass twice to get it to work on my son's account. Has anyone else experienced this?
  6. R4FTY Win User

Why can't I reddem a xbox game pass code?

So recently i bought a code for Xbox Game Pass but when i try and redeem it it says "This code can't be redeemed. It was purchased in a different region from your account." Please help.
    It sounds like you are trying to redeem a code for an Xbox Game Pass subscription that was purchased in a different region from the region associated with your Xbox account. This can happen if the code was purchased in a different country or region than the one you are currently located in.

To fix this issue, you will need to change the region associated with your Xbox account to match the region in which the code was purchased. Here's how to do that:

1. Sign in to your Microsoft account.
    2. Select your profile picture on the top right corner of the screen.
    3. Select "Account Settings" from the drop-down menu.
    4. Under "Country or region," select "Change" and then choose the country or region where the code was purchased.
    5. Follow the prompts to update your account information.
    Once you have changed the region associated with your account, you should be able to redeem the code for Xbox Game Pass. If you are still unable to redeem the code after changing the region, you may need to contact Xbox support for further assistance.
Thema:

1. I have a Xbox account but I apparently redeemed my game pass on a different account- how... - Similar Threads - account apparently redeemed

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...: my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it says that email already has an account with but. Also when i use my username to sign into my account it...
  4. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  5. How do I make a child account on an Xbox an adult account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I make a child account on an Xbox an adult account: How do I make a child account on an Xbox to an adult account 173b5633-ff5c-46dd-817a-40edfdbafb61
  6. A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...: She tried the password recovery and anwered all the questions, but they keep telling her that unfortunately they cannot help, is there another way that she can access her account?...
  7. How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?: My Microsoft account is unfortunately linked to a PlayStation Network account that is not my own. I am not sure how long that account has been connected to my Microsoft account, but I was only...
  8. My account was closed without my permission

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was closed without my permission: If I try login into my account it says: "This microsoft account doesn't exist." However, when I try to make a new account wit the same email it says: ".... is already in a microsoft account. Use...
  9. Friend's account is apparently locked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Friend's account is apparently locked: One of my friends cannot sign into her account due to it being locked. She's not confident in her English so I'm posting here instead. We've tried filling out the account recovery form twice,...
  10. Hello , this is frmrelations and my Xbox account frmrelations was banned for no apparent...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello , this is frmrelations and my Xbox account frmrelations was banned for no apparent...: Hello , this is frmrelations and my Xbox account frmrelations was banned for no apparent reason. I don’t text nobody but family members, please help me get my account back I payed way to much...