I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...

Discus and support I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Please just give me my robux but I think that is expired b27477b9-d140-499a-aed1-05f4c87eae23 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Aryamuang Sjoeholm, Apr 20, 2024.

1. I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...

Please just give me my robux but I think that is expired

:)

Aryamuang Sjoeholm, Apr 20, 2024
  2. Stephanie Dequito Win User

I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that I use a account with a old outlook so I didn't get the code and im not logged in

Hi Aryamuang! My name is Stephanie and I'm more than happy to help you out!

Just to clarify, you have successfully purchased the Robux points from the Microsoft Rewards Store, is that correct? To verify, please search for the transaction by signing in to your account using the link below:

https://rewards.bing.com/redeem/orderhistory

If you'd like a copy of the Robux codes to be sent to a different email address, please reach out to Microsoft Rewards Support:

https://rewards.bing.com/support

Kind regards,
    Stephanie
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

So I got 1,500 points, I was going to get 100 Robux, but for some reason I can't only get 800 Robux with 12,000 Points?

They receive blocks of codes from Roblox. When that allotment runs out, there are no more until the next batch arrives. No one who isn't directly involved with that transaction knows when that will be, which isn't anyone posting here
  4. Smwutches Win User

So I got 1,500 points, I was going to get 100 Robux, but for some reason I can't only get 800 Robux with 12,000 Points?

They rotate out what's available very now and then. You'd have to wait to see if they add the other option back in.
  5. Jhonkito Win User

need help with syncing my balances

Hi Aiden, my name is Jhon, and will be a pleasure help you

Currently on the roblox website it says the following:

"Roblox gift cards cannot be redeemed on Xbox at this time"

That said, it is something you should take into account. and later I will tell you some things that you should take into account when buying your robux.

1. To buy Robux to use on Xbox
    Make sure you are logged into your Xbox Live-linked Roblox account when purchasing Robux, as it is not possible to transfer Robux between your accounts.

2. For Avatar items, if you don't have enough Robux, the item page will appear with an option to get Robux. Selecting this option will take you to the Robux page, where you can select from the available packages.
    For items in experience, if you do not have enough Robux, a message will appear with the lowest amount of Robux that still allows you to purchase the item.

3. You can purchase Robux directly at any time from the Robux screen on the main experience screen.

4. You can buy Robux directly from the Xbox Live website.

Information source (credits):

https://en.help.roblox.com/hc/articles/205355400-Aplicación-Xbox-One-comprar-Robux
    Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

I hope the information I gave you has been useful, have a happy day.
    Jhon
  6. William Wilkinson1 Win User

Microsoft Rewards : 1,500 Points

I saw somebody saying 9 days but didnt count in the streak neither the search points u can get up to 322 points a day usually with the exception of a lazy day or so you can get 100 robux every week i hope this comment helped
Thema:

I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...

1. I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that... - Similar Threads - account got enough

2. My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket

in XBoX on Windows
    My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket: I joined a Discord for minecraft and i had to verify and after i did that he changed everything password and email. My email was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  3. My account got hack

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got hack: My old account miss poki808 got hack 448502eb-35c2-4ae7-97a4-0ec584ca6335
  4. I cant play multiplayer on my xbox account because a different account got perm banned..I

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant play multiplayer on my xbox account because a different account got perm banned..I: i literally cant play my xbox because an account on my phone got perma banned.. i didnt even say anything mean. I was playing siege and someone messaged me criticzing how i played. And i replied...
  5. My brother got my account banned.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My brother got my account banned.: My jerk brother was staying with me for a few months and got my Xbox account permabanned. When I game online I don't even use a headset or message. I have like $1000 tied up in game currency. I...
  6. My account was hacked and got changed password and now i cant do anything i cant log in too...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My account was hacked and got changed password and now i cant do anything i cant log in too...: i got home from school and wanted to play games and saw that i couldn’t log in i tried everything and still nothing worked 3a48f0a3-a93d-464a-91e7-06d6ff615d3a
  7. Got this pop when linking my PlayStation to my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Got this pop when linking my PlayStation to my Microsoft account: It’s call oauth and I downloaded it I do not know what it is 65e338aa-ffde-4571-a97f-664fa97ee7db
  8. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  9. Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...: It happened last year in November and i dont got access to the gamertag or current email/password 85649070-37f5-4ceb-a3f7-6b50351ed3d6
  10. My Microsoft account got locked

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft account got locked: i have a microsoft account and it just locked me out So first of all i want to say that microsoft security system is terrible So it all started when i tried microsoft 365 family for a mounth ,...