I have a xbox 360 slim and it has a parental code on it and I need the code for it

Discus and support I have a xbox 360 slim and it has a parental code on it and I need the code for it in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have a xbox 360 slim and it has a parental code on it and I need the code for it But I don’t know it 45046c69-2b6c-4dbe-a77f-36abfc2470ea Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Kristopher Swinney, Jan 4, 2024.

1. I have a xbox 360 slim and it has a parental code on it and I need the code for it

I have a xbox 360 slim and it has a parental code on it and I need the code for it But I don’t know it

:)

Kristopher Swinney, Jan 4, 2024
  2. Smwutches Win User

I have a xbox 360 slim and it has a parental code on it and I need the code for it

3. XBF Ezra G Win User

Oublie du code parentale[Forget about parental code]

Hi Balotelli,

Thanks for your post. If the parental code for your Xbox 360 has been forgotten, you can reset it online! Check out this guide to register your device and get the reset code for the parental code:

Forgotten Xbox 360 Parental Controls

I hope this helps!
  4. XBF Erick C Win User

Senha parental (Parental password)

Hey there DiegoChagas1,

Thank you for reaching out to us on the forums in regards to the parental code. Are you trying to recover a forgotten parental code on the 360? Go ahead and take a look at the following support article if you need to reset.

I hope this helps.
  5. Arminator Win User

help please unlock parental code of my xbox360

6. XBF Meryem R Win User

xbox 360 e parental code

Thema:

1. I have a xbox 360 slim and it has a parental code on it and I need the code for it - Similar Threads - 360 slim has

2. Why is my Xbox 360 slim not connecting to my wifi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox 360 slim not connecting to my wifi?: I use Cox and this is what my settings are (i am using a 2.4 ghz network). WPA WPA2-PSK (TKIP/AES), And the mode is 802.11 g/n. I dont think the card is dead because it is still pulling info just...
  3. Xbox 360 Slim not connecting to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Slim not connecting to internet: My Xbox 360 Slim has never connected to my internet, I want to fix it. when I go to the network setup, it connects to the Wi-Fi router, but fails to connect to the internet in the second step. I...
  4. My xbox 360 slim has a green light when not plugged into tv, but turns red when plugged...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 slim has a green light when not plugged into tv, but turns red when plugged...: I recently changed the thermal paste on this console and the fan sounds so much better, its no longer at max speed constantly, but when I plug the HDMI cable into the tv it turns the console light...
  5. My X-Box 360 slim has a solid red light.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My X-Box 360 slim has a solid red light.: My xbox 360 slime has a solid red light. The fan seems to turn on but doesnt spin. Is there any way to fix it? Its also not showing any picture on my tv. 8bacd4cf-68e7-4306-b4a1-49aa5bd89f47
  6. Problem with router password that has special characters. Xbox 360 (slim, 250gb, internal ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with router password that has special characters. Xbox 360 (slim, 250gb, internal ...: Hey guys, my son is having a problem connecting to my WiFi router because (he says) that the xbox 360 will NOT recognize special charactersin a password. This seems to me to be a strange mistake...
  7. Xbox 360 Slim 250GB has a red dot and won't turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Slim 250GB has a red dot and won't turn on: hi, So I accidentally spilled a drink on my xbox 360 slim. So at first the system fans shut off and the video stopped displaying. Then the power button turned red and stayed red. So I let the...
  8. I found an Xbox 360 Slim but it has Family Setting On

in XBoX on Consoles
    I found an Xbox 360 Slim but it has Family Setting On: I found an Xbox 360 slim but it has Family Setting On, how I reset it? Please reply quick. 0ad091c8-93a6-4609-9375-6ff7b091036b
  9. Bought Xbox 360 Slim 250gb Second Hand, Has Family Settings On, With 4-digit Pass Code, ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought Xbox 360 Slim 250gb Second Hand, Has Family Settings On, With 4-digit Pass Code, ...: Hey there, I don't really know where to post this kind of question to forums, as I've never posted here before. But basically I bought a xbox 360 slim 250gb console second-hand, and it has family...
  10. xbox 360 slim has LOUD chirping sounds through speakers

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 slim has LOUD chirping sounds through speakers: Loud chirping sounds through 7,1 home theatre speakers. Xbox 360 ONLY, all other peripherals are fine (PS3, DVD player, TV etc) Connect to reciever via hdmi. Have substituted cables and ports no...