I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...

Discus and support I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Then i Searched the web for solutions and removed my hard drive and it turned on normally. But after inserting the hard drive the E68 code occurs.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Abdul Wahid07, Apr 13, 2024.

1. I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...

Then i Searched the web for solutions and removed my hard drive and it turned on normally. But after inserting the hard drive the E68 code occurs.

1. Can Xbox games and Kinect games can run without Hard drive?
    2. If no is the answer for the first question ,formatting the Xbox hard drive helps me ?
    3. If formatting the default hard drive doesn't help me can i connect any external hard disk (that we normally use in our computer) via usb port can be used instead of the default Xbox Hard drive ?
    4. If the above two options doesn't work , where do i find original Xbox 360 S hard drive?

:)

Abdul Wahid07, Apr 13, 2024
  2. GOLDIGGAH Win User

Ac adapter keeps overheating on my s console

I bought the Xbox 360 S 250GB with kinect bundle. It was not a special edition and I do have my receipt
  3. Abdul Wahid07 Win User

I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with my Xbox that says "E68 contact Xbox Support".

[​IMG]
    Thanks for the fast reply my friend.

I have a lot of Xbox Kinect required games like ( Kinect Sports , Kinect Adventures, etc) but i Searched the web i didn't get official Xbox 360 hard drive

1)How could i get one in online or

2(Can i purchase any third party Xbox 360 S compatible 250gb HDD with the same enclosure like the given picture

3)Can i use 256 gb usb 2.0 storage for Xbox 360S
  4. - AJ - Win User

I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with my Xbox that says "E68 contact Xbox Support".

Hi, Abdul! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.
    I'm sorry you are experiencing issues with your console's hard drive.

To answer your questions:

1- Most Xbox 360 games can be played without an official hard drive but there are a handful that do need one. It's worth mentioning that some games call for a mandatory install, which means that at one point, you might need the additional storage the HDD provided.

All Original Xbox (backward-compatible) games require an official Xbox 360 HDD.

2- E68 means the hard drive needs to be replaced. In my experience, formatting the hard drive is unlikely to help.

3- Using an external hard drive will work for extra storage, but it will not work for those games that require an official Xbox 360 HDD.

To use an external hard drive on your console, it will need to be over 1GB and formatted to FAT32.

4- Unfortunately, Microsoft no longer sells accessories for Xbox 360 consoles. If you plan on buying one, I'd suggest inquiring at local video game shops to see if they have some official Xbox 360 hard drives available.

Please let me know if you have any further questions, I'd be happy to help.
    Best regards.
  5. smileskybird Win User

Can I use my XBOX 360 Kinect with my Xbox one?

Apparently, Xbox 1 doesn't really like Xbox 360 PPPPP

Just kidding. I don't have Kinect for Xbox 360, but I got the Xbox 1 Day 1 edition console with Kinect. Xbox 1's Kinect has a higher resolution and can read QR codes and has better voice recepters and I think it's slimmer too. To video chat on Xbox 1 console,
    you need Kinect and the Skype app. It's worth investing the extra $100 in Xbox 1 Kinect. I have Zoo Tycoon and Kinect Sports Rivals, and those games are real fun with Kinect. Xbox 360's Kinect would probably conk out if it was used for those games, to me Xbox
    1's Kinect has better hardware. Xbox 1's Kinect also has an internal fan to keep it looking kwl on the inside and out.
  6. Payton Jones Win User

MS should release Special Edition consoles at launch

[quote user="Beta Bri"]

Forget special editions... Microsoft needs to engineer and manufacture a more reliable console (without the built-in spyware of Kinect).

[/quote]

I;d rather have this, then Special Edition Consoles.
Thema:

I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...

1. I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with... - Similar Threads - 360 console Kinect

2. xbox 360 console question

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox 360 console question: Are you able to tell By the serial number of the consoles listed on my account when They were last active online a0cb67b0-0eb9-4cc6-aa25-21c6a07f6413
  3. My Xbox 360 console tray keeps popping back open whether there’s a game in there or not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 console tray keeps popping back open whether there’s a game in there or not...: My Xbox 360 console CD track keeps opening back up whether I powered on or whether there’s a game in it or not cannot get it to close 4dce58ad-a9c6-46d8-9777-2469082be572
  4. Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console...: Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console and a minute before that it let me synk my other controller f32a4156-18fe-44c4-8f69-1ca1f5d06696
  5. Xbox 360 Kinect.games cam cause consoles to overheat?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 Kinect.games cam cause consoles to overheat?: I played this game called Let's.Cheer and imy console overheated. I have a Xbox 360s. Are Kinect games a major cause of consoles overheating? Also is keeping the console offline better for...
  6. My xbox 360 console is stuck on the update screen i can't access my dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 console is stuck on the update screen i can't access my dashboard: my xbox 360 console is stuck on the system update stopped screen, i can't even access my dashboard and this started when i was updating it using a usb since i don't have a hard drive so i used a...
  7. Xbox 360 messages disappearing after signing out of Xbox Live or turning off console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 messages disappearing after signing out of Xbox Live or turning off console: My friend sent me a message on his Xbox one and the only way I can message them currently is through Xbox 360. If I cannot reply to messages in time and forget to reply to them and turn off my...
  8. Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console: I've tried absolutely everything possible, clearing Xbox 360 cache, deleting and redownloading the profile, it doesn't give me an error code, just tells me to go here, I'm clueless and without...
  9. My xbox 360 console does not let me log in to my xbox live how can i be able to log in or...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 console does not let me log in to my xbox live how can i be able to log in or...: How do i log in my xbox 360 account since it dont let me? fa880fd0-2680-4dc3-999d-21aef2bd8008
  10. I have an Xbox 360, does the console need any update

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox 360, does the console need any update: Does my Xbox 360 console need any updates that I am not aware of 70a07d6f-ae55-4f3c-8c1f-41f88fb585b2