I have a Xbox 360 and cannot access my Purchase History on the Console. I get a Can't...

Discus and support I have a Xbox 360 and cannot access my Purchase History on the Console. I get a Can't... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a Xbox 360 and cannot access my Purchase History on the Console. I get a Can't connect to website constantly. How can I get this issue resolved.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Byron Tucker, Aug 20, 2023.

1. Byron Tucker
    Byron Tucker Guest

I have a Xbox 360 and cannot access my Purchase History on the Console. I get a Can't...

I have a Xbox 360 and cannot access my Purchase History on the Console. I get a Can't connect to website constantly. How can I get this issue resolved. This has been going on for a while now

:)

Byron Tucker, Aug 20, 2023
  2. Mauro Sarlat Win User

I have a Xbox 360 and cannot access my Purchase History on the Console. I get a Can't connect to website constantly. How can I get this issue resolved

Hi Byron *.

My name is Mauro and am glad to assist you. We are sorry to hear this.

Please do a connection test:

If your Xbox 360 console is unable to connect to Xbox Live, the first step is to run the network connection test on your console. If this test is successful, your console will connect to Xbox Live. If the connection test is not successful, you’ll see an error message, which should help to identify the specific issue that’s preventing your console from connecting.

To run the network connection test, follow these steps:
    1. Press the Guide  button on your controller.
    2. Select Settings > System Settings, and then Network Settings.
    3. Select the name of your Wireless Network, or select Wired Network for a wired connection.
    4. Select Test Xbox Live Connection.

In the link below you will see those steps and some capture on how it might show:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help...the-console-cant-connect-to-your-home-network

Thanks,
    Mauro
  3. Malacath Win User

GAMERS WITH LARGE LIBRARIES ONLY! Missing software/purchase history glitch

Dantes Inferno

I own it. I can download it to the xbox 360

It still shows in my purchase history.

It doesn't show in the ready to install list however even though it is backwards compatible.

I can download it by going into the store and selecting the buy option. It goes through the motions of buying it but I don't actually get charged.

Once it's downloaded I can't actually launch it. It tells me to renew EA Access.

I think my EA access membership that I let expire has deleted my license to play the game on the xbox one from my actual account.

I'm currently in contact with support to try and get this fixed

I also have a very large collection. Over 600 games.

EDIT: I also have xbox 360 games that no longer show in the purchase history but oddly I can still access and download them on both my xbox 360 and xbox one.
  4. Aschwerdt Win User

Unauthorized charges

The problem is that I don't have a Microsoft or Xbox account, therefore I cannot access my purchase history as I do not have one. I already contacted my bank and they said to contact Microsoft before going back to them.
  5. sandy the hippy Win User

Buying Xbox 360 games on Xbox one with a gift card

It can't be used on an Xbox one console, but if you have access to a 360 console, I believe you could download your profile and purchase it that way
  6. Saumonelle Win User

Missing Xbox 360 games on the account

I can't find them on the purchase history on the Xbox 360
Thema:

1. I have a Xbox 360 and cannot access my Purchase History on the Console. I get a Can't... - Similar Threads - 360 cannot access

2. Xbox 360 connected via ethernet but cannot access Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 connected via ethernet but cannot access Xbox live: Problem is just as it says - my 360 is connected to the internet via an ethernet connection, but I'm not getting through to Xbox Live. Nothing has changed with my setup, and I've restarted my...
  3. Xbox 360 Kinect Zumba fitness Join the Party disc issue: cannot access the Tutorial box

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Kinect Zumba fitness Join the Party disc issue: cannot access the Tutorial box: Xbox 360 Kinect Zumba fitness Join the Party disc issue: after signing in, cannot get the Tutorial box to open up. The only boxes that can open are Individual and Multi player. The Tutorial will...
  4. Recently moved, cannot access G4G 360 games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recently moved, cannot access G4G 360 games.: I recently moved from the US to Latin America. From everything I was told, not by MS, my games would transfer without the need for a VPN. All my purchased games for all 3 generations play fine, as...
  5. Still cannot access The X Files on my 360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Still cannot access The X Files on my 360.: "The Complete X Files"seasons 1-10 that I purchased in 2017 is "no longer available to me" according to the Xbox live chat assistant. My laptop tells me that all 217 episodes are there, but my 360...
  6. Cannot access The X Files on my 360, only on my laptop?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot access The X Files on my 360, only on my laptop?: I am having an interesting situation here. "The Complete X Files seasons 1-10" that I purchased in 2017 is "no longer available to me" according to the Xbox live chat assistant. My laptop tells...
  7. Cannot access Xbox live on 360 console or app.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot access Xbox live on 360 console or app.: Can anyone help me figure out why I can log into my xbox live account on pc and the browser on my tablet and phone. But when I try to log in on my 360 console or the mobile app it says that the...
  8. Cannot Access Xbox Live Account on Xbox 360 or Computer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot Access Xbox Live Account on Xbox 360 or Computer: I know my timing leaves much to be desired, but I got a new (to me) Xbox 360 E last night and was trying to set up an Xbox Live account during the outage (before I realized what was going on). My...
  9. cannot access most of the 360 dlcs in Turkey

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cannot access most of the 360 dlcs in Turkey: good day,im have been using an uk account for years and i have played so many games like mass effect series and elder scrolls series,problem is when i bought xbox one i have chosen the console...
  10. My xbox 360 cannot access the xbox live service.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 cannot access the xbox live service.: Its been 3 days since this problem begins! I cannot access the xbox live service and the system continuously display a error 8015190E and after I follow the instruction in support page, the...