I have a x box one s & It won’t turn on so I took it to a game store and they took a look...

Discus and support I have a x box one s & It won’t turn on so I took it to a game store and they took a look... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My x box one s wont turn on so i took it to a game store to get look at and i was seeing could i still ship it to microsoft to get repair... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JaylinMoore, Aug 23, 2020.

1. JaylinMoore
    JaylinMoore Guest

I have a x box one s & It won’t turn on so I took it to a game store and they took a look...

My x box one s wont turn on so i took it to a game store to get look at and i was seeing could i still ship it to microsoft to get repair

:)

JaylinMoore, Aug 23, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

I have a x box one s & It won’t turn on so I took it to a game store and they took a look at it could I still send it to Microsoft to get repair

Hey Jaylin

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently inquiring about getting your device serviced.

If you took your console in to a retailer to get checked out, as long as they did not physically open the device, you should still be able to get it repaired.

However, if the console was opened, then it would be as stated by Xbox Forums Ambassador

[Farscape]
    stated, and send it back to you in its current state.

I hope this helps clarify any confusion this might have caused.
  3. [Farscape] Win User

I have a x box one s & It won’t turn on so I took it to a game store and they took a look at it could I still send it to Microsoft to get repair

nope, as the warranty seal will have been broken, microsoft wont touch a console that has previously been opened.
  4. JaylinMoore Win User

But i already ruqest a newDevice Device To be sent out to me
  5. Cameron Thorburn Win User

Installing the New Jedi Survivor game on Xbox One (not compatible??)

HELP PLEASE

I have an Xbox one S

And I thought x/s games meant they run on Xbox one x & Xbox one s

But having digitally purchased JEDI SURVIVOR DELUXE EDITION.

The store won’t let me download it stating it incompatible with my Xbox one S??
  6. NaZoooom Win User

lost the code from console upgrade screen, how can I get it back?

Hi DirkHoltzhausen,

If I remember correctly, usually on initial setup there is a choice to purchase Live Gold / Ultimate.

Did your Xbox One X still have its security seal on the outer box when you took it home?

I agree with Xbox Ambassador Njal the Blue to check all the contents of the box and look for a 16 digit code to be redeemed in the Xbox digital store. If you are having no joy, you may want to consider going back to the store you purchased the Xbox from
    and reporting it.
Thema:

1. I have a x box one s & It won’t turn on so I took it to a game store and they took a look... - Similar Threads - box won’t turn

2. Xbox Design Lab Controller has Stick Drift out of the box.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Lab Controller has Stick Drift out of the box.: Ordered a controller with a customized shell through Design Lab to play games on PC a few weeks ago, and it arrived with the right stick having bad drift at all times. Warranty is still up and I...
  3. Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?: I had a Target order for a Series X that arrived last week. One of the pieces of security tape looked messed with a bit and had some finger prints under the tape, so I returned it for a new one...
  4. Connection problem with sky hub and my x box one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection problem with sky hub and my x box one: Ho I having issues connecting to my xbox one with sky broadband , lhave tried all the the normal fixes but still no joy. dbfeabac-ca59-4f29-bbe3-0a528e34ef7d
  5. Xbox series x won’t stay connected to internet. Just bought today brand new out of the box

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x won’t stay connected to internet. Just bought today brand new out of the box: I have just received an Xbox series x. I have it connected to the Wi-Fi via Ethernet and for some reason it won’t stay connected for longer than 2 minutes? I use this same cable for my ps5 which...
  6. I’ve started my box Series S up but it won’t connect to the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’ve started my box Series S up but it won’t connect to the internet: My Xbox Series S is brand new and I can’t even enter the home tab because of this. I’ve already restarted my router took everything out of the console but it still won’t work. Does anyone have any...
  7. New in box XBoX that won’t update - callback support is awful

in XBoX on Consoles
    New in box XBoX that won’t update - callback support is awful: Finally opened my XBox series X and guess what? It is stuck in a checking for updates loop that fails. Tried all the troubleshooting options, reset, offline etc. looks like a failure with the...
  8. My Xbox one power box has a steady orange light but won’t turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one power box has a steady orange light but won’t turn on: Hello all hope everyone days going well, I’ve come for some assistance in turning on my Xbox one. I currently have the orange power box issue, this has happened before and was solved after I...
  9. X box one won’t switch on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box one won’t switch on.: Our x box switched off mid game and then kept switching itself off and wouldnt stay on. We sent it back to microsoft as its under warranty. They have sent it back to us with this letter. It was a...
  10. Human Fall Flat won’t load on X Box One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Human Fall Flat won’t load on X Box One: Purchased Human Fall Flat for my daughter last year. She hasn’t played it for a couple of months and now it won’t load, even though it shows up in our list of games. We get an error message to...