I have a warranty but customer service has not helped much what do I do?

Discus and support I have a warranty but customer service has not helped much what do I do? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I have a warranty on my xbox controller and I have right stick drift, I have recalibrated, used a can of air, and even electronic spray. Plugged it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Bill Hayward, Jan 6, 2024.

1. Bill Hayward
    Bill Hayward Guest

So I have a warranty on my xbox controller and I have right stick drift, I have recalibrated, used a can of air, and even electronic spray. Plugged it in my xbox and deleted it and I have all updates. What else can I do? I called the warranty company and they said call the manufacturer which is Microsoft. So a nice man helped me and it took like an hour and he kept putting me on hold. And said He was escalating the ticket? And gave me a work order number and told me. to watch for an email. I never saw an email. I called Microsoft support back and they did not even recognize the ticket number. Like it never happened. So I get put on hold again. So I just hung up. And today the time is 4:17 PM E. and I can't get anyone on the line. Please help me. It should not be this complicated.

:)

Bill Hayward, Jan 6, 2024
  2. The_Last_DJ Win User

Hello Bill H! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

You should be able to sign into https://account.microsoft.com/devices register if its not already, once it is, go to the device and go to Start Order.
  3. Mena555 Win User

"To keep playing, sign in to Xbox Live within the time remaining"

I am having the same problem. I cant play a thing. My Xbox is a paperweight and the customer service isn't doing much help.
  4. - AJ - Win User

What do I do if I have a service outage message

Hi, Kirsty! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.
    I'm sorry you are experiencing issues with your console.

This may be related to your network, as there are currently no reported outages for the Xbox Network at https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

• Would you mind giving this a try?

- Press and hold your console's power button until it shuts down.
    - Unplug the console's power cord for 5 minutes.
    - Turn your modem/router off and unplug them for 5 minutes.
    - Plug everything back together and check if the issues persist.

• If that doesn't work, I'd appreciate your answering the following questions:

- Is your console connected to the internet via WiFi or Network cable?

- Could you go to Settings > General > Network Settings, and let me know what you see under "Current Network Status"?

- Is this happening with a specific game or feature?

Thank you! I'll be looking forward to your reply.
    Best regards.
  5. AlexEspy Win User

3 red lights

Yea will do so odd its working same as before now ive played for a good 3 hours, did yours do the same before it completely went out?? i will try contact customer services and do what you said i will probably also go to the shop i brought it from because
    it has a 3 month warranty.
  6. Georges C. Win User

HDMI Port Broken - Xbox Series X

Hello again, from what I could see you're in Australia or I'm mistaken, if it is, australia has two years warranty for the consoles.

What may be happening is a discrepancy between the date you purchased the console and the date on the system, if that's the case you'll have to contact Xbox customer service via chat so they can do the procedure for you.
Thema:

1. I have a warranty but customer service has not helped much what do I do? - Similar Threads - warranty customer service

2. Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair: Hi, I'm trying to get an Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Repaired thats In warranty. But when the site askes me to "Select shipping address to see available service options" It then...
  3. Xbox Elite Controller Warranty Return

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Warranty Return: I have now created a total of 4 return requests with no shipping label being generated each time. Spoken to numerous customer service representatives who have advised to cancel and start a new...
  4. I haven't received the shipping label to return an item in warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    I haven't received the shipping label to return an item in warranty: I have completed an order to return a faulty controller and have been waiting 3 days to get the email with the return label to send it back to you,. It is not in my spam/junk folder it is not on...
  5. I can't find my shipping label for my in warranty repair - can't speak to a human !

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't find my shipping label for my in warranty repair - can't speak to a human !: Hi I am trying to get my elite controller repaired I have tried two separate service orders now - fhe shipping label is never delivered to my email or online account. I have checked my junk. Can...
  6. if i spray bw100 in my analog sticks to fix stick drift, does that void my warranty?

in XBoX on Windows
    if i spray bw100 in my analog sticks to fix stick drift, does that void my warranty?: elite series 2 core controller has stick drift, if i spray bw100 in the sticks will it void my warranty? y/n? 083e3a09-55d7-4a96-9298-7ea94b99f05b
  7. Xbox Wireless Controller Elite Series 2 - Warranty / Customs issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Controller Elite Series 2 - Warranty / Customs issue: Hello everyone, I have an issue about warranty replacement. I sent my controller for repair / service on 26.04.24 but due to stock issues Microsoft send new one from Germany to Turkey to my...
  8. Why is customer friendliness so bad when it comes to warranty cases?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is customer friendliness so bad when it comes to warranty cases?: I have an Xbox Elite 2 controller, my first, expensive controller, and I've been happy with it so far. Now the bumpers are starting to be faulty, the fault is already known. The controller is...
  9. If I send my customized xbox series 2 controller in for repairs under warranty, will I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I send my customized xbox series 2 controller in for repairs under warranty, will I...: If I send my customized xbox series 2 controller in for repairs under warranty, will I receive my same custom controller back or will they send me whatever they have in stock to replace it? Ive...
  10. How can I get warranty on a xbox design lab controller without losing my customizations?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I get warranty on a xbox design lab controller without losing my customizations?: I bought the most expensive controller ever for my wife's birthday. Its a custom elite 2 controller with every accessory I can think of. Surprisingly, the controller stopped working a couple of...