I have a vbuck gift card for $20 and I can’t use it bc I have another account linked to my...

Discus and support I have a vbuck gift card for $20 and I can’t use it bc I have another account linked to my... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a vbuck gift card for $20 and I can’t use it bc I have another account linked to my Xbox and I don’t know what account it is and idk what to do... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Linden Farrell, Dec 27, 2023.

1. I have a vbuck gift card for $20 and I can’t use it bc I have another account linked to my...

I have a vbuck gift card for $20 and I can’t use it bc I have another account linked to my Xbox and I don’t know what account it is and idk what to do

:)

Linden Farrell, Dec 27, 2023
  2. kaleigh wadley Win User

Can I get my vbucks on this fortnite account transferred to my other Microsoft Xbox account?

I would but I got it as a gift. I was not the person who purchased it. How am I able to even get those vbucks then? They are on my fortnite account, but the Microsoft account that I put it on is not even linked to my fortnite because my other one is. So what your saying is that I can not get those vbucks back and that since that account can’t exist then I just can’t have the vbucks at all? By all all I mean those vbucks only not the ones that I can buy. And what you are saying is that my friend spent 8 dollars of her hard earned money to give me a gift that I can’t even use???? That is so stupid that y’all can’t switch the vbucks to another account.
  3. Kathy A. Win User

I have a vbuck gift card for $20 and I can’t use it bc I have another account linked to my Xbox and I don’t know what account it is and idk what to do

Hello Linden,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Based on your description you are trying to know what account was linked to your Xbox. Since we do not have tools to check on that we encourage you to try checking your account on the game or from the game website. Otherwise, please contact their support for assistance.

To find out which Fortnite account is linked to your Xbox, you will have to sign into your game and check the account information. Please follow these steps:

1. Launch Fortnite on your Xbox.

2. Go to the main menu and select the "Settings" option.

3. From the settings menu, select the "Account and Privacy" option.

4. Under the "Account Info" section, you will see the email address associated with your Fortnite account.

5. If you have multiple Fortnite accounts, you can log out of the current account and log in with a different one.

To use the gift card, you will need to know which account is linked to your Xbox. Here are some steps you can take to find out:

1. Go to this link: Microsoft account | Redeem your code or gift card

2. Sign in with your Microsoft account.

3. Redeem your code by entering the code on the site. Please double check the email to make sure it is added on the correct Microsoft account.

Should you need assistance about your account concern, you can contact Fortnite support - Epic Games Support.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Kimberly Clemmons Win User

How can i sync my xbox and ps5

When I add gift cards on my xbox account, I can’t see it on my ps5.. For example I redeemed a vbucks cards on xbox and it not showing on ps5
  5. Conor Y. Win User

I am on PC, and I want to get vbucks with either an xbox or microsoft gift card but there is no vbucks on the microsoft store, anyone how to get vbucks on pc with an xbox gift card?

Hello,

I bought 9 euro vbucks just now with my Microsoft account balance from a gift card and I have xbox account linked to my epic games. I don't see the vbucks on my account. Is it not possible to access the vbucks on pc?

Thanks
  6. Unknowngamer1st Win User

Vbuck gift cards

Did you buy a Microsoft gift card or actual Vbuck gift card?

if you purchased a vbuck gift card you need to go to this link https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/vbuckscard you need to login to HER account because it supplies
    a code for ONLY a specific account that here vbuck gift card was redeemed on. Please log in to HER account and redeem the code. then you have the option to select which platform. select Xbox and you will be given another code specifically for the Xbox to redeem
    on her account.

Hope this help, Reply if any issues.
Thema:

I have a vbuck gift card for $20 and I can’t use it bc I have another account linked to my...

1. I have a vbuck gift card for $20 and I can’t use it bc I have another account linked to my... - Similar Threads - vbuck gift card

2. Vbucks from xmas gift card not showing on Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vbucks from xmas gift card not showing on Fortnite: Hi, I purchased a Vbucks gift card and we redeemed it through my son’s Fortnite account on the Xbox. We got the second code to do this. The order clearly shows on my Microsoft account but the...
  3. I have a vbuck gift card for $20 and I can’t use it bc I have another account linked to my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a vbuck gift card for $20 and I can’t use it bc I have another account linked to my...: I have a vbuck gift card for $20 and I can’t use it bc I have another account linked to my Xbox and I don’t know what account it is and idk what to do *Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and...
  4. so ive redeemed a 5000 vbucks gift card on my phone on the fortnite website...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    so ive redeemed a 5000 vbucks gift card on my phone on the fortnite website...: so can someone help me with this ive tried everything 25263f72-bbda-4c51-997a-a8dc81afac10
  5. How to redeem vbucks gift card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to redeem vbucks gift card?: My son got some vbucks gift card as Christmas gift. When we try to log in the Epic account to redeem, we have the problem of "Sorry the credential you are using are invalid" error. when we try to...
  6. Is it possible in anyway to get VBucks via Microsoft Rewards? eg. a vbucks gift card/buying...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible in anyway to get VBucks via Microsoft Rewards? eg. a vbucks gift card/buying...: Above: Also, I think it would be a good idea for Microsoft to add a vbucks gift card for redeeming (just like there is already a League of legends gift car and Overwatch gift card) if what i said...
  7. Fortnite Gift Card 2800 Vbucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Gift Card 2800 Vbucks: We used our Vbucks gift card a few days ago avs used the Gift card code on the Fortnite website and then registered that on the microsoft site. The vbucks haven't shown up yet. Why the heck does...
  8. Can I get a refund on vbucks from gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I get a refund on vbucks from gift card: I bought a 20$ Fortnite gift card but when I put in the code it was wrong I tried to redo the entire thing but it wouldn’t let me c4e8a375-707a-428d-84fb-e2afb5d2b566
  9. I’m trying to register my fortnite vbucks gift card and it says the Xbox isn’t sinked with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to register my fortnite vbucks gift card and it says the Xbox isn’t sinked with...: I’m trying to register a vbuck gift card but it says the Xbox is not sync with my account? 418e342f-682b-4e5e-87bd-84013e1710a0
  10. vbuck mixer transaction! didn't receive my 5$ promo gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    vbuck mixer transaction! didn't receive my 5$ promo gift card: didn't receive my promo 5$ gift card for purchasing vbucks off mixer streamers link f938b5cf-7a88-418b-b8a0-da92b46b407c