I have a valid Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, provided by EE, but its not showing/ working in the...

Discus and support I have a valid Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, provided by EE, but its not showing/ working in the... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have a valid Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, provided by EE, but today its not showing in the Xbox App on my PC. It was working fine yesterday. I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Daryl Hill, Jan 12, 2024.

1. Daryl Hill
    Daryl Hill Guest

I have a valid Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, provided by EE, but its not showing/ working in the...

I have a valid Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, provided by EE, but today its not showing in the Xbox App on my PC. It was working fine yesterday.

I have tried resetting the Xbox App, I have uninstalled the Xbox App and re-installed it, but my subscription still isn't showing in the app and I can't launch any of my Xbox Game Pass games.

I have a valid Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, provided by EE, but its not showing/ working in the... [​IMG]

I have a valid Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, provided by EE, but its not showing/ working in the... [​IMG]

:)

Daryl Hill, Jan 12, 2024
  2. Jhonkito Win User

I have a valid Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, provided by EE, but its not showing/ working in the Xbox App on my PC

Hi Daryl, my name is Jhon, and will be a pleasure help you

I understand a little about the problem you are presenting, for this type of problem the best thing I can recommend is to contact support directly. since this has something to do with your gamepass. We cannot solve these types of problems here on the forum since we are only players like you who help each other with basic problems, we are not Microsoft employees.

Support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

If you have any other questions, let me know, I will be attentive to continue helping you.
  3. Nathan Roberts (SN) Win User

Bought a bundle from EE, can't find on xbox x series

Hey there, Michael clark Clark

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

I have a few questions for you, so I can give you accurate information on your question:

1. What was included in this bundle?
    2. Was this bundle bought with a phone?
    Meanwhile, this article on EE's support page may be useful for you: How do I get Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on EE? | Help | EE

It walks you through how you can get the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on EE via your account here: My EE - PAYM Landing.

Hope this is useful,

Happy Holidays!

Nathan
  4. MRallamagoosa Win User

Xbox ultimate 3 months discord promotion

The Discord promotion if I well remember was not providing an ultimate Subscription but a choice between the xbox game pass or the game pass for PC. Taking the dates you provide as granted, this is the possible explanation:

- you had an active ultimate Subscription valid until Nov. 20

- on Nov 15 you redeemed the code provided by Discord

- since you had a running ultimate and the code was for a regular game pass (PC or xbox does not matter here), the 3 months were converted in 2 months of ultimate as per the current convertion rate and added to your ultimate time (if you redeem codes while
    having an active sub, they simply stack)

- since you got 2 months of ultimate on top of your running sub, the new expiration date was correctly set to Jan. 20.

- on Jan. 20 Subscription ran out and I guess auto renewal was on but did not work

https://support.discordapp.com/hc/en-us/articles/360035344491-Xbox-Game-Pass-Discord-Nitro

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/...age-subscriptions/xbox-game-pass-ultimate-faq
  5. CaptainBeard22 Win User

Xbox game pass ultimate with EE - not working

Hi,

EE disabled and then reactivated my XBL - so now it's working again. Not sure what the issue was but thanks for trying to help
  6. Adam Sheetz Win User

Xbox game pass ultimate with EE - not working

Hello CaptainBeard22, thank you for getting back to us!

please send me a screenshot of your current subscription status.
    you can find it in your settings.

I will be waiting for your updates.
    Best regards,
    Adam.
Thema:

1. I have a valid Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, provided by EE, but its not showing/ working in the... - Similar Threads - valid Game Pass

2. Why am I getting suspended for a valid in game action such as trading

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I getting suspended for a valid in game action such as trading: I received a 2 day suspension for posting a trade for rocket league witch is allowed. You trade car body's, rocket boost,tires etc. My post was (looking for Centio body someone wants to trade)....
  3. Xbox Game pass PC, Mount & Blade: Warband PC error "you do not have a valid license to run...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game pass PC, Mount & Blade: Warband PC error "you do not have a valid license to run...: the issue is pretty self-explanatory, ive tried reinstalling the game, as well as restarting my PC, and restarting the Xbox game pass app. I've tried looking online but it seems like I'm the only...
  4. code for vip on extension horizon 4 not valid after reinstalling a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    code for vip on extension horizon 4 not valid after reinstalling a game: HI, I have a Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate edition. This is cd with Forza Horizon 4 and code for VIP cars and etc... After reinstalling the game on the Xbox a code for ultimate is not longer valid. How...
  5. Spiele Codes der Xbox noch gültig [Mod translation-Xbox game codes still valid]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spiele Codes der Xbox noch gültig [Mod translation-Xbox game codes still valid]: Hallo, wir sind eine Firma die Konsolen etc. weiterverkauft. Jetzt würde ich gerne wissen ob die Codes von Download Codes von Fortnite etc noch gültig sind. Kann man die irgendwie überprüfen?...
  6. Game crashes and non valid imputs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game crashes and non valid imputs: Does this happen to anyone else You launch a game for it to load for a bit then crash bringing you back to the home screen then your controller stop giving inputs like it's off but still has its...
  7. Trying to buy game but system says I have "no form of valid payment"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to buy game but system says I have "no form of valid payment": I do have valid debit card! It is the same debit card used for yrs with xbox account and made many purchases with! So why won't it work now? And another issue, we have 2 xboxes, one is home box,...
  8. The game code I bought yesterday is not valid

in XBoX Accessibility
    The game code I bought yesterday is not valid: In the Code text box shadcwof war I did. There's no game. 태국어 러시아어 독일어 트남어 힌디어 Code number is [Moderator Removed - Personal Information] f18f5999-9e75-46e2-be83-470d9dd72661
  9. Can't install or play PES 2018 even though I have a valid Game Pass subscription. I only have ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't install or play PES 2018 even though I have a valid Game Pass subscription. I only have ...: Can't install or play PES 2018 even though I have a valid Game Pass subscription. I only have options "Buy" and "Trial Owned". Please help me play this as it is a Game Pass game. Thank you....
  10. The friend you have does not have a valid game session

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The friend you have does not have a valid game session: Can someone give some information on why suddenly me and my buddies can't join each other in the pre-game lobby? It had been working up to about a week or maybe two weeks ago? We had been...