I have a valid pre-paid Gold account why can't I download Thief, the current games with ...

Discus and support I have a valid pre-paid Gold account why can't I download Thief, the current games with ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a valid prepaid 3 month XBL Gold account, and I have attempted to download Thief as it is the currently offered games with gold deal. It is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Soren Blades, Jun 15, 2015.

1. Soren Blades
    Soren Blades Guest

I have a valid pre-paid Gold account why can't I download Thief, the current games with ...

I have a valid prepaid 3 month XBL Gold account, and I have attempted to download Thief as it is the currently offered games with gold deal. It is still displaying the price for the game, as opposed to listing it as free, and is asking me for payment. What
    should I do?

:)

Soren Blades, Jun 15, 2015
  2. V1deogames
    V1deogames Guest
    Can't download Thief

I have a pre paid subscription to Xbox Gold, but can't download this months game, which is Thief.

Can you sort this out for me.

Thanks

V1deogames, Jun 15, 2015
  3. Can't download xbox 360 games

Hi I'm a xbox gold subscriber and have been on both the 360 and currently Xbox one I use the pre-paid xbox gold subscription and i can't download the free xbox 360 gold games it keeps saying please enter a valid payment option i have attached a screen shot
    of the screen i get is there any way i can download these? Thanks

I have a valid pre-paid Gold account why can't I download Thief, the current games with ... [​IMG]

WORZEL GUMM1DGE, Jun 15, 2015
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

Because its not free yet you still have to wait a few hours ms like most seervers operate in gmt time

ngocphi, Jun 15, 2015
  5. MordacP
    MordacP Guest
    Thief shows as free but I'm receiving a message that it can't be downloaded.

I've deleted the cache and marketplace system data and the game doesn't show up on the hard drive.

Is anyone else having this problem?

MordacP, Jun 16, 2015
  6. Yes me too mate. Any help please?

MSGetWithTheProgram, Jun 16, 2015
  7. HeavenlyMess
    HeavenlyMess Guest
    It keeps going to about 11% and then tells me it can't download....

HeavenlyMess, Jun 18, 2015
  8. SwitchPanel
    SwitchPanel Guest

Also having the "can't download" problem with Gold sub...

SwitchPanel, Jun 18, 2015
  9. I have even tried going via the website on my laptop and now it says it is assigned to another console Grrrr.

scoobert doober, Jun 19, 2015
  10. MichaelSteffan, Jun 19, 2015
  11. DaEvilJester
    DaEvilJester Guest
    I'm having the same problem. It queues up and then after a minute says it can't download. Tried like 10 times now.

DaEvilJester, Jun 19, 2015
  12. aToMiCwOoDy
    aToMiCwOoDy Guest
    hi, i'm having the same problem. ive tried going through the website. same thing happens. it says it is downloading for about a minute then a pop up appears saying "can't download thief".

Any body have any ideas?

Thanks

aToMiCwOoDy, Jun 19, 2015
  13. drx trash
    drx trash Guest

same problem here.

When the game should start downloading, i get "can't download thief" message

drx trash, Jun 23, 2015
  14. drx trash
    drx trash Guest
    drx trash, Jun 25, 2015
  15. HydraDragons
    HydraDragons Guest
    Hello, the Xbox Live marketplace is experiencing technical issues and is being worked on. This interferes with purchases and downloads of digital content. please be patient as they are trying their best to fix this problem.

HydraDragons, Nov 1, 2018
  16. drx trash Win User

I have a valid pre-paid Gold account why can't I download Thief, the current games with gold free game

same problem here.

When the game should start downloading, i get "can't download thief" message
  17. aToMiCwOoDy Win User

I have a valid pre-paid Gold account why can't I download Thief, the current games with gold free game

hi, i'm having the same problem. ive tried going through the website. same thing happens. it says it is downloading for about a minute then a pop up appears saying "can't download thief".

Any body have any ideas?

Thanks
  18. MordacP Win User

Thief shows as free but I'm receiving a message that it can't be downloaded.

I've deleted the cache and marketplace system data and the game doesn't show up on the hard drive.

Is anyone else having this problem?
  19. MichaelSteffan Win User

20. SwitchPanel Win User

Also having the "can't download" problem with Gold sub...
Thema:

1. I have a valid pre-paid Gold account why can't I download Thief, the current games with ... - Similar Threads - valid pre paid

2. how could one /ABUSE changing their gamertag? I am DESPERATLY wanting to hear a VALID...

in XBoX on Windows
    how could one /ABUSE changing their gamertag? I am DESPERATLY wanting to hear a VALID...: is changing it abusive?? Is deciding that a change is wanted abusive? with all the sick pukes that stalk and live for and relish in watching, exploiting, stalking, harassing, what have you, an...
  3. I have a valid Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, provided by EE, but its not showing/ working in the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a valid Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, provided by EE, but its not showing/ working in the...: I have a valid Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, provided by EE, but today its not showing in the Xbox App on my PC. It was working fine yesterday. I have tried resetting the Xbox App, I have uninstalled...
  4. Why can’t I enter a valid number for a service and repair request for my xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I enter a valid number for a service and repair request for my xbox: It wont let me enter a valid number, I have tried multiple real numbers and they all say that it is not a valid number ef8b7693-67af-41a6-bd25-61aebb38476e
  5. Got 22 days validity for a months subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    Got 22 days validity for a months subscription: Hi Hi I got 22days validity for a months subscription? Why did that happen my subscription ended on 4 November 2023 I renewed my subscription on 24th November but got validity till 16 December...
  6. Cannot play fortnite despite my subscription valid until june

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot play fortnite despite my subscription valid until june: Subscription valid until june 2024 yet can't play fortnite today 75f67214-5b3d-4c41-880c-26e6bf62a94a
  7. How long does it take for Microsoft to verify the Validation Process that they had me fill...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How long does it take for Microsoft to verify the Validation Process that they had me fill...: I sent an appeal regarding my account that got locked for “violating the terms of service” still don’t know how. They sent me an email with a link to start the validation process I filled...
  8. I purchased a bundle for the dark vertex and the code isn’t valid. I contacted the store...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased a bundle for the dark vertex and the code isn’t valid. I contacted the store...: What could I do now? Could Microsoft help me get another code? b30a4669-351b-4148-a209-ec4632521645
  9. Need date my account was linked to social club to validate my rockstar account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need date my account was linked to social club to validate my rockstar account: I forgot my password for social club and the email i used doesn't exist anymore. They are asking for the day i linked my xbox account to social club. does anyone know where i can find that...
  10. I’m being told my parents Microsoft’ account isn’t valid so I can’t play mw 2009 multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m being told my parents Microsoft’ account isn’t valid so I can’t play mw 2009 multiplayer: Can someone please tell me how I can fix this I am on a child account but it is changed to be like an adult account. I also have Xbox gamepass ultimate b3180d2a-0f2a-489a-8b33-21bf227fced9