I have a USB Kraken Gaming headset and would like to use it on my xbox one series s please...

Discus and support I have a USB Kraken Gaming headset and would like to use it on my xbox one series s please... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have a USB Kraken Gaming headset and would like to use it on my xbox one series s please advise if i am just wasting my time or can i be helped with... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Keano R Cloete, Mar 7, 2024.

1. I have a USB Kraken Gaming headset and would like to use it on my xbox one series s please...

I have a USB Kraken Gaming headset and would like to use it on my xbox one series s please advise if i am just wasting my time or can i be helped with this matter am i doing something wrong?

:)

Keano R Cloete, Mar 7, 2024
  2. MishManners Win User

USB headset

Nope. Unfortunately there is no support for USB headset/microphone with Xbox. Some headsets do have a USB port, but these are Xbox compatible headsets. You will need to ensure you obtain a headset that is compatible with Xbox one. As you can see from the
    Razer site, the Razer Kraken is compatible with Xbox: https://support.razer.com/gaming-headsets-and-audio/razer-kraken-xbox-one/ but it
    appears the Kraken Ultimate is not compatible.
  3. Internet Expert Win User

USB HEADSET

4. Buachaill Dona Win User

Is USB Mic Compatible

Hi there,

Yeah as a Razer Kraken USB owner I can confirm a USB version will not work. Only 3.5mm Jack headsets work on Xbox One. FYI I have even seen wireless headsets claiming to work on Xbox One don't believe those either, as they are still USB connectivity for
    the wireless dongle.
  5. NaZoooom Win User

Why does xbox only support some usb headsets?

Hi PinkPixxii,

The Razer Kraken RGB headset is a PC headset and to utilise its colourful RGB goodness you need to use the Razer Chroma RGB software. Even looking on youtube, I cant see anyone who uses this headset with either a PS4 or an Xbox One.

Razer make a range of products for the Xbox One and also a Kraken for console (I believe that Razer make matching add on kitty ears for existing Kraken users). The only thing you can do is you reach out to Razer via social media and suggest they make a console
    version of the Kraken Kitty.

You can also make suggestions to help shape Xbox via the Xbox Insiders Reddit Page. This would be a great place to suggest more uses for the USB port.
  6. Annanda Martins Win User

I have a USB Kraken Gaming headset and would like to use it on my xbox one series s please advise what i can do ? I really want to use these

Hi, my name is Annanda, thank you for your question and for reaching out.

It will not work, okay? Xbox One only works with a 3.5mm headphone jack, so there is no way to connect USB headphones to it.

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/accessories/connect-compatible-headset

I hope I was able to answer your questions! Please, if you have any other doubts, we are here to help.

Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.

Best Regards, Annanda.
Thema:

I have a USB Kraken Gaming headset and would like to use it on my xbox one series s please...

1. I have a USB Kraken Gaming headset and would like to use it on my xbox one series s please... - Similar Threads - USB Kraken Gaming

2. Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?: Recently bought a Razer Blackshark v2 X usb mic for my Xbox. Didn’t realise it was usb until after I had bought it. I was wondering if there is any possibility at all that I can use it with my...
  3. Purchased a xbox core controller + usb C combo but never recieved confirmation email

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased a xbox core controller + usb C combo but never recieved confirmation email: I purchased this controller here under guest using the same email as my account (didn't remember my account info at the time) but never received an email confirmation after purchase....
  4. Neither of my xbox one controller will connect to my PC (USB)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Neither of my xbox one controller will connect to my PC (USB): I have two controllers that won't connect to my pc. I've tried 4 different USB cords, I've updated my controllers and I've even tried using my USB-C adapter . Both will blink when plugged in and...
  5. My USB isn't reading so I can do and offline update the option just stays unavailable

in XBoX on Consoles
    My USB isn't reading so I can do and offline update the option just stays unavailable: Update error 0x00000201 can somebody help me can't do an update after resetting my game and I can't do an offline update I'm connected to the internet but it still just doesn't work...
  6. Razer Kraken 7.1 V2 (USB-Headset) not working

in XboX Insiders
    Razer Kraken 7.1 V2 (USB-Headset) not working: I just bought myself a Xbox Series S and wanted to plug in my Headset which is mentioned in the title. Unfortunately it is not recognized by the console and I wanted to know if there is any way to...
  7. Razer Kraken Pro V2 USB Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer Kraken Pro V2 USB Headset: Hello all, I must be missing something blindingly obvious here in the settings menu, so apologies for having to post the question! I have a Razer Kraken Pro V2 USB gaming headset that I have used...
  8. Xbox One Headset Driver Support for; Razer Kraken 7.1 v2 USB Please

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One Headset Driver Support for; Razer Kraken 7.1 v2 USB Please: Hi all, Kraken 7.1 v2 works well plug pc/ps4. Is it possible driver support for Xbox One also? Please :( submitted by /u/moirathia [link] [comments]
  9. USB HEADSET isnt working (razer kraken)

in XBoX on Consoles
    USB HEADSET isnt working (razer kraken): I GOT A RAZER KRAKEN USB HEADSET AND IT DOESNT WORK. I also bought a USB into 3.5mm Adapter and its still not working. I need ur help. c039985b-0880-4683-8d1d-df54c63dda21
  10. USB Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma Headset with xbox one? (voice chat too)

in XBoX on Consoles
    USB Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma Headset with xbox one? (voice chat too): Is there a way i can use the Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma headset with my Xbox one? (Voice chat and game audio) THIS IS MY HEADSET - http://www.razerzone.com/gb-en/store/razer-kraken-71-chroma Is...