I have a turtle beach headset with a cord and I’m trying to use the mic for cloud gaming on...

Discus and support I have a turtle beach headset with a cord and I’m trying to use the mic for cloud gaming on... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a turtle beach headset with a cord and I’m trying to use the mic for cloud gaming on my ps5 backbone but for some reason I can’t speak even if I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rodneyjaaankins, Nov 17, 2022.

1. I have a turtle beach headset with a cord and I’m trying to use the mic for cloud gaming on...

I have a turtle beach headset with a cord and I’m trying to use the mic for cloud gaming on my ps5 backbone but for some reason I can’t speak even if I click the unmute bottom any suggestions?

:)

Rodneyjaaankins, Nov 17, 2022
  2. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

Microphone symbol is constantly muted near to the battery symbol,tried everything to get the microphone to work.Any advice please.

Its a Turtlebeach head set,i read on a post from last year there was a fault that microsoft were having so not sure if it us that
    I dont know of any issues as of now with turtle beach headsets. Is this a new occurrence or has the headset mic never worked? I'm guessing this headset has to plugged into the controller? Turtle beach makes at least 6 headsets for xbox one right now. Not including
    about 20 older models. All ranging from wired to wireless to combination. Might try plugging in something else that has an inline mic like earbuds to see if those work. Of it is a corded headset those cords tend to get worn out and sometimes will need to be
    replaced.
  3. DRAGONSKULL273 Win User

Mic not being picked up with stereo adapter

i have the XO 4 headset from turtle beach and the mic doesn't work even the mic that game with my headset isn't working
  4. Hisket Win User

what is your fav headset or mic

After years of using turtle beaches. I have settled on the hyperx cloud 2 gaming headset. Really comfortable.
  5. DRAGON 40 LEE Win User

Adapter for 360 headsets to xbox 1

I have Turtle Beach XP500 that works great since I splice a extra cord from my Turtle Beach headset and a Xbox One Headset dongle very comfortable and I play for hours. There isn't to many real details on the adapters , maybe there will be more details
    soon since the New Turtle Beach Headsets come out Feb 1st. I think they are wired to the controller thou ... Maybe you could try going to
    http://www.trittonaudio.com/ and try there for answers.
  6. Vtrocious Win User

Best Headset for gaming ?

I have been around the market buying the best headsets from all companies, I've had astro a40s and a50s, I've had top of the line turtle beaches and Tritons and I've even had experience with hyper x clouds, but the best headset I've found have been Senheisers
    Game Zero SE, best mic quality and sound quality of any headset I've used
Thema:

I have a turtle beach headset with a cord and I’m trying to use the mic for cloud gaming on...

1. I have a turtle beach headset with a cord and I’m trying to use the mic for cloud gaming on... - Similar Threads - turtle beach headset

2. Turtle Beach mic stuck on 1 channel 16 bit 24000Hz when plugged into Xbox controller...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach mic stuck on 1 channel 16 bit 24000Hz when plugged into Xbox controller...: All of my drivers are up to date. I was having an issue with discord not detecting my mic so I ran a test on it and the levels were appearing just not in discord. I gave up on it, then went to...
  3. Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 USBHeadset

in XBoX on Windows
    Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 USBHeadset: I cannot hear any audio on my headset. Yes it is paired correctly. I have reset everything. My Xbox, the headset still nothing. I see this is a common issue with this headset. I’m lost....
  4. I'm having an issue with my turtle beach 600 gen 2 USB headset for Xbox. I use it on pc.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having an issue with my turtle beach 600 gen 2 USB headset for Xbox. I use it on pc.: I'm having an issue with my turtle beach 600 gen 2 USB headset for Xbox. I use it on pc. And it cuts out almost every 20 mins then cuts back on after like 5-10 secs. It's really annoying. I...
  5. Why does my controller disconnect when I connect my wireless turtle beach headset to my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my controller disconnect when I connect my wireless turtle beach headset to my...: When I connect my wireless headset it assigns to my controller/profile. While I’m playing certain games (nba 2k24) it will disconnect my controller as if it’s not on but the controller will still...
  6. Turtle Beach, Stealth 700 Gen 2 Xbox Bluetooth. (Headset Unresponsive, LED/Headset Don't...

in XBoX on Windows
    Turtle Beach, Stealth 700 Gen 2 Xbox Bluetooth. (Headset Unresponsive, LED/Headset Don't...: I got gifted this product as my Christmas present back in 2021 December 25th from an old step relative I do not know anymore. Since using it I have had this issue many times but I have found ways...
  7. I bought a Turtle Beach headset 2 weeks for my son

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a Turtle Beach headset 2 weeks for my son: I bought a Turtle Beach headset 600 wireless 2 weeks ago. It's my 2nd pair. The USB adapter that you plug to the xbox to sync the headset broke. However i still have my 1st gun my first pair, is...
  8. Turtle Beach Recon 50x Headset Not Working / General Headset Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach Recon 50x Headset Not Working / General Headset Issues: I have a turtle beach recon 50x Headset, which is one of the cheaper headsets, but is mostly good. However I've had issues with it. Here are some possible Headset issues and points: 1. Try...
  9. Why isn't my Turtle beaches stealth 600 gen 2 USB wireless headset connecting to anything?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn't my Turtle beaches stealth 600 gen 2 USB wireless headset connecting to anything?: I have the initial bootup audio from the headset and it connects to the USB because I can see the solid green light when my mic is unmuted and the breathing red light when it's muted. But it...
  10. Turtle beach headset issues with fifa and controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle beach headset issues with fifa and controller: Hi can people help please. I’m not great with all this stuff, so I will try and explain best I can. My son has an Xbox series S and has just brought a new turtle beach headset. This came with an...